If your CBC Gem subscription has been too expensive, it’s time to take a break and cancel CBC Gem in Australia.
CBC Gem is the broadcaster’s digital platform. Explore the greatest free method to watch TV, films, sports, dramas like Heartland Season 16, and more.
However, CBC is a Canadian-based streaming platform and if you live outside Canada you will need a subscription to a VPN like ExpressVPN to watch CBC in Australia.
The cost of CBC Gem is $7.13 AUD, and subscriptions obtained using the Gem application (Apple or Android) cannot be canceled via the Gem website. Since the subscriptions are directly controlled by Apple and Google and may only be canceled through the application.
The processes to cancel CBC in Australia membership range depending on the device and how you were charged for the subscription. So, without any further hesitation, let us begin!
How to Cancel CBC Gem Subscription in Australia? [Easy Guide]
Here are the steps to cancel a CBC Gem subscription without any issues:
- Launch the menu while in the CBC Gem application.
- Assuming you have logged in, select My Account.
- Then, select Manage Subscription.
- This will open your device’s Subscriptions page. Find and touch on CBC Gem on this page.
- You will see the Subscription Management page. Click on Cancel Subscription.
- Tap again Cancel Subscription to confirm your cancellation.
Note: The regular monthly membership will be cancelled after you have verified cancellation. You will continue to have access to the content like the best CBC TV shows until the end of your membership period.
How to Cancel CBC Gem on the Web in Australia?
If you paid for the Premium subscription with a Mastercard or VISA, you can cancel it by going to the CBC Gem website and following the procedures below.
1. Go to the CBC Gem website and hit the CBC Gem Sign-in button in the upper right corner.
2. Enter your credentials.
3. After that, simply click the CBC Gem Login button.
4. Once you’ve logged in, go to the top right corner of the website and click on your name.
5. When you tap on the name, you will see some additional text. Select My Account from the drop-down menu.
6. Click the Cancel Premium button which you will see at the end of the page. You’ll be prompted to verify your cancellation instantly.
7. You would still have accessibility to your premium content until the completion of your existing paying cycle once you have verified your account removal.
You may be surprised to learn that canceling a streaming service’s membership is as simple as cutting a pie. Yes, it’s as simple as slicing a pie and can be done at any time, just like you may cancel TSN or cancel your BBC iPlayer subscription at any moment if you want to.
How to Cancel CBC Gem on iOS in Australia?
If you purchased your Premium subscription through iTunes and installed our iOS or tvOS applications. You may cancel your membership using the CBC Gem app for your iPad or iPhone.
1. Open the CBC Gem application’s Menu.
2. Assuming you’re logged in, select My Account.
3. Tap Manage Membership from there. This will take you to the page for your Apple Subscriptions.
4. Tap on the CBC Gem application logo from this page.
5. Now, select Cancel Subscription if you want to delete your account.
6. Finally, you must confirm your cancellation.
The monthly membership will be cancelled after you have verified your account removal. You will continue to have access to the service until the end of your membership period.
How to Cancel CBC Gem on Android in Australia?
If you purchased your Premium subscription with Google Play through our Android applications. Simply cancel your membership using the CBC Gem app on your Android device.
1. Open the CBC Gem application’s menu.
2. Assuming you’re logged in, select My Account.
3. Then, select Manage Subscription. It will lead you to the page for your Android Subscriptions.
4. This will open your Android phone’s Subscriptions page. Find and click on CBC Gem.
5. It will lead you to the Subscription Management page. From here, choose Cancel Subscription.
6. Hit Cancel Subscription to complete your cancellation.
The regular monthly membership will be cancelled after you have verified cancellation. You will receive access to the platform until the end of your membership period.
How to Cancel CBC Gem on Apple TV in Australia?
If you purchased your Premium subscription through iTunes and installed our tvOS or iOS applications. You may cancel your membership by going to the Apple TV settings.
1. Choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
2. Choose Accounts from the CBC Gem settings in Australia from menu.
3. Click Manage Subscriptions from the Accounts menu.
4. Tap the CBC Gem.
5. Hit Cancel Subscription instantly.
6. Finally, you can simply confirm your cancellation.
Best CBC Gem Alternatives in Australia
Here are some alternative streaming services in Australia better than CBC Gem:
|Streaming service||Cost/month||Simultaneous connections||Free Trial||Best content|
|Netflix||14.31 AUD||1/2/4 screens||No||The Queen’s Gambit, Stranger Things|
|Disney Plus||12.87 AUD||4||7-days||Marvel, Star Wars|
|Crave||12.87 AUD||5||7-days||The Handmaid’s Tale, Westworld|
|Amazon Prime Video||14.31 AUD||2||1-month||Carnival Row, Jack Ryan|
|Britbox||11.44 AUD||3||1-month||Mr.Bean, Doctor Who|
You can easily cancel your Netflix subscription and cancel your Disney+ subscription, along with a Hotstar subscription.
How do I delete my CBC account in Australia ?
How do I cancel my CBC Gem membership in Australia?
Can I share my CBC Gem subscription in Australia?
If you love watching the newest films and series in Australia, CBC Gem is one of the greatest, streaming choices that can be accessed simply via the best streaming VPN like ExpressVPN. However, if you get sick of its content or for any other reason want to cancel CBC Gem, you can delete it.
We hope that our blog on how to cancel your CBC Gem in Australia will provide you with all of the essential information you’ll need once you’ve decided to get rid of your CBC Gem account.