FuboTV is an American streaming platform with an extensive sports content collection to please sports fans. FuboTV includes sports channels such as Next Level Sports, ESPN+, ESPN Deportes, FOX Deportes, FOX Soccer Plus, GolTV English, GolTV Spanish, and TyC Sports.
Important sporting events, such as Canadian Women’s Hockey League, NBA Playoff Finals, China National Baseball League, and MBA, can be streamed in 4K Ultra HD, and the DVR function allows users to record and save these broadcasts. In addition, if you are a football lover, you can watch UEFA Champions League, La Liga, and Europa League.
FuboTV is a geo-restricted service currently available only in Spain, Canada, and the United States; among these three countries, the United States has the most extensive content library. You will get an error message if you attempt to access FuboTV in Australia.
However, you can bypass the geographical restrictions and watch FuboTV USA in Australia by using a VPN. In order to access FuboTV from locations Australia, we advise using ExpressVPN. Our team unlocked FuboTV using ExpressVPN in Italy, Brazil, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
How to Watch FuboTV in Australia with a VPN (Quick Steps)
You can watch FuboTV in Australia easily using a VPN. Follow the steps below to unblock FuboTV in Australia:
Why do you need a VPN to watch FuboTV in Australia?
FuboTV is a geo-restricted service that is only accessible in the United States, Canada, and Spain, and you will need a VPN to access it outside of these countries. You won’t be able to sign up for FuboTV in the first place, and if you already have an account, you won’t be able to use it.
However, you can use a premium VPN service like ExpressVPN to access FuboTV in places where it is blocked.
The VPN will circumvent geo-restrictions by connecting to a server in the United States. Your VPN connection will assign your device a US IP address, making it seem to FuboTV that you are in the United States.
How to Register For FuboTV from Australia
You will need to connect to a US-based server using a VPN to register for FuboTV from Australia. Then, follow the instructions outlined below.
- Download and install ExpressVPN.
- Launch ExpressVPN and connect to a US server.
- Go to FuboTV’s official website and click on ‘Start free trial,’ which will take you to the signup page.
- Enter the required details on the signup page and click ‘Continue.’
- Select a Package that suits your needs.
- Select if you need any add-ons.
- At this point, you will have to enter your billing details and complete the checkout process.
- Now you can sign in and start watching FuboTV.
How much does FuboTV cost?
Your chosen plan will determine the price packages and plans for FuboTV.
- FuboTV Pro plan includes 100+ sporting events on 127 channels, 1000 hours of space on DVR, and unlimited screens for $69.99 per month.
- FuboTV Elite plan includes 130+ events in 4K on 179 channels, 1000 hours of space on DVR, unlimited screens, 40 channels in Fubo Extra, and 12 channels in News plus.
- FuboTV Ultimate plan includes 130+ events in 4k on 214 channels, 1000 hours of space on DVR, unlimited screens, 40 channels in Fubo Extra, 12 channels in News Plus, live and on-demand ShowTime, and Sports Plus.
Best VPN to Watch FuboTV in Australia
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch FuboTV in Australia. There are a lot of VPNs available, but we have done all the legwork for you and shortlisted the following 3 VPNs to be the best VPNs.
We chose these VPNs based on several factors, including the connection speed, number of servers, number of simultaneous devices, and compatibility with different devices. After all the testing we found that ExpressVPN FuboTV is the best Combo.
ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch FuboTV in Australia
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch FuboTV in Australia. ExpressVPN has a network of over 3000+ servers in 94+ countries with 23+ servers across the US in Chicago, New York, and California. We recommend the US-New York server or else use California or Los Angeles.
ExpressVPN encrypts your traffic using the 256-bit AES encryption and has connection protocols like OpenVPN, WireGuard, IKEv2, and the company proprietary protocol Lightway for a seamless streaming experience on FuboTV. In addition, ExpressVPN supports the TOR browser, providing an extra layer of security.
ExpressVPN comes with a kill switch that disconnects your device from the internet if your VPN connection drops. Express VPN features split tunneling for you to add or omit apps to connect through the encrypted VPN tunnel. In addition, you can watch other major streaming platforms such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO, and Hulu with ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN has a strict no-logs policy and does not store any information like your IP address or search history. You can stream FuboTV on various devices and operating systems, including Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, iOS, and a dedicated app for routers.
When tested on a 100Mbps connection, Express VPN delivered a download speed of 85.95Mbps and an upload speed of 46.94Mbps.
You can get ExpressVPN for AU$ 10.32/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) - Save 49% and get 3 extra months FREE with 12-month plan and enhance your online experience with ExpressVPN’s 15-month package by paying for 12 months only. Furthermore, if ExpressVPN stops working with FuboTV, you can always contact the 24/7 live responsive customer support. If you are unsatisfied with the VPN service, you have a risk-free money-back guarantee.
- You can stream FuboTV on up to five devices using ExpressVPN.
- 24/7 live chat support in case FuboTV stops working with ExpressVPN.
- There were no WebRTC, DNS, or IP address leaks.
- ExpressVPN comes with a media streamer feature for devices that do not natively support VPN.
- ExpressVPN provides unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD streaming.
- It is a bit pricey.
Surfshark: Pocket-Friendly VPN to Stream FuboTV in Australia
Surfshark is a pocket-friendly VPN to stream FuboTV in Australia. Surfshark encrypts your internet traffic using 256-bit AES encryption and has protocols like OpenVPN, Wire Guard, and IKEv2.
Surfshark has 3200+ servers in 65+ countries and 600 servers across the US allows you to easily bypass the geographical restrictions for streaming FuboTV in Australia. We recommend you connect using the Chicago server. You can try New York or a Las Vegas server if the Chicago server does not work.
Surfshark ensures DNS and IP address leak protection to ensure none of your data leaks. Moreover, it has strict no-logs, which means it does not store your IP address or search history. Furthermore, it protects against adware and malware.
Surfshark comes with a kill switch that automatically disconnects you from the internet if your VPN connection drops. The obfuscation servers make it seem that you are not using a VPN. You can also watch Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Disney plus, iPlayer, and HBO Max in Australia using ExpressVPN.
Surfshark provided a download speed of 86.59Mbps and an upload speed of 44.07Mbps when tested on 100Mbps.
You can stream fuboTV on up to any number of devices using Surfshark for AU$ 3.56/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) - 82% Off on 2 Years Plan. If Surfshark stops working with FuboTV, you can contact the 24/7 live chat support. If the issue persists, you can claim your 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark provides unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD streaming on Vudu.
- You can stream on unlimited devices using Surfshark.
- There were no WebRTC, DNS, or IP address leaks.
- 24/7 live chat support in case Surfshark stops working with Vudu.
- Surfshark has GPS spoofing, which makes your physical location seem like the server’s location, which is great for unblocking Vudu.
- The speed of P2P servers is slow.
NordVPN: Largest Server Network to Unblock FuboTV in Australia
NordVPN has the largest server network to unblock FuboTV in Australia. It has 5543+ servers in 94+ countries and more than 1970 servers across 15 US cities including servers in Atlanta, Buffalo, and Dallas.
NordVPN encrypts your traffic using 256-bit AES encryption and provides protocols like OpenVPN, WireGuard, and IKEv2. You can stream FuboTV in Australia on up to six devices simultaneously using NordVPN. In addition, there were no WebRTC, DNS, or IPv6 leaks detected.
NordVPN is available across multiple devices and operating systems with apps for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Android TV, and chrome extension. In addition, you can set up the VPN manually on your router.
NordVPN features a kill switch that disconnects you from the internet if your VPN connection drops. In addition, it comes with built-in protection against malware and adware. Moreover, you can watch Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and Youtube TV in Australia.
NordVPN provided a download speed of 86.48Mbps and an upload speed of 52.42Mbps when tested on a 100Mbps connection.
You can get NordVPN to stream FuboTV in Australia for an affordable price of AU$ 3.56/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) - 82% Off on 2 Years Plan. You can contact customer support if NordVPN stops working with FuboTV or try reading NordVPN not Working? Quick Fixes. You can also claim a refund with the 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee.
- You can stream FuboTV on up to six devices simultaneously using NordVPN.
- NordVPN offers unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD streaming.
- There were no WebRTC, DNS, or IP address leaks.
- You can contact 24/7 live chat support if NordVPN stops working with FuboTV.
- GPS spoofing makes your physical location seem like your server’s location, a great feature for unblocking streaming platforms.
- The desktop app has a poor user interface.
How to Choose the Best VPNs to Watch FuboTV in Australia?
The best VPN for FuboTV should be able to unblock FuboTV in Australia and provide you with a seamless streaming experience. You can choose the best VPN based on the number of servers the VPN has in the US, the number of simultaneous devices it supports, speed, and compatibility with different devices.
We have provided an overview of the characteristics we looked for while selecting the best VPN for you.
- Unblocking FuboTV requires a VPN with a large number of powerful servers in the United States since VPNs with a small number of servers are readily recognized and banned.
- The VPN should give lightning-fast speeds to allow a flawless 4k viewing experience on FuboTV.
- If your VPN stops functioning with FuboTV, it should provide 24/7, rapid customer service.
- The VPN should work with all major streaming devices and operating systems, including Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Smart TV, and Firestick.
- The VPN should enable more than one device to watch FuboTV for the whole family.
- The VPN should include advanced security features such as 256-bit AED encryption and protocols such as WireGuard, OpenVPN, and IKEv2.
- It is expected that the VPN would be able to bypass geoblocks placed on other streaming services, including Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Disney Plus, and HBO.
- If unsatisfied with the service, the VPN should give a money-back guarantee.
How to watch FuboTV for free in Australia
When you join FuboTV, you may enjoy the risk-free FuboTV free trial for the first week. FuboTV Pro plan subscriptions start at $69.99 per month. However, if you are in Australia, you will need to subscribe to a VPN service to access FuboTV.
We do not advise using a free VPN for FuboTV since it cannot unblock FuboTV or other streaming websites. Since streaming services are good at blocking free VPNs due to their small number of servers.
Furthermore, free VPNs are often infected with spyware and adware. Therefore, there is a risk that free VPNs may share your information with other parties or even utilize your device as part of a botnet.
On the other hand, the VPNs recommended in this post come with a risk-free money-back guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with the VPN service, you can always ask for a refund or you can cancel Fubotv subscriptions in easy steps.
FuboTV Compatible Devices
FuboTv is compatible with a wide range of devices, including Amazon Fire TV, Android Mobile, Android TV / Google TV, Apple TV, Browser, Chromecast, Hisense, iPhone/iPad/iPod, LG TV, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Vizio SmartCast TV, and Xbox One.
How to watch FuboTV on your device in Australia
You can easily watch FuboTV on your device by connecting to a US server using a VPN. We recommend you use ExpressVPN. This section will guide you on how to watch FuboTV in Australia on different devices.
Watch FuboTV on a PC
You can watch FuboTV on Linux, macOS, or a Windows PC by connecting to a US server by using a VPN. Follow the steps mentioned below:
Watch FuboTV on your phone
You can watch FuboTV on your phone using one of the recommended VPN services such as ExpressVPN. Follow the steps mentioned below:
Watch FuboTV on a Smart TV
You can easily watch FuboTV on your smart TV by using a VPN. Follow the steps mentioned below:
How to watch FuboTV on streaming devices in Australia
You can easily watch FuboTV on streaming devices using a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN as it is the best VPN to watch FuboTV in Australia on streaming devices. You can watch FuboTV on a wide range of streaming devices, including Roku, Kodi, Firestick, Chromecast, and Apple TV.
Stream FuboTV on Roku
You can stream FuboTV on Roku by installing a VPN such as ExpressVPN on your router and then connecting your Roku device to the VPN router. Then follow the steps mentioned below:
Stream FuboTV on Firestick
You can stream FuboTV on Firestick by installing a VPN such as ExpressVPN or you can install the VPN on your router if your firestick does not support VPN. Then, follow the steps mentioned below:
Stream FuboTV on Chromecast
You can stream FuboTV on Chromecast by following the steps mentioned below:
Stream FuboTV on Apple TV
You can stream FuboTV on Apple TV using a VPN. But, first, follow the steps mentioned below:
Popular Shows to Watch on FuboTV
Following are the ten most popular shows on FuboTV:
- The Old Man
- Dark Winds
- All The Queen’s Men
- Better Call Saul
- In the Dark
- Good Trouble
- What We Do in the Shadows
Popular Movies On FuboTV in Australia
Following are the ten popular movies on FuboTV in Australia:
- The Contractor
- After Yang
- Ray Donovan The Movie
- We Feed People
- Campfire Christmas
- Student Body
- Block Party
FuboTV VPN FAQs
Does FuboTV work internationally?
Does FuboTV work with a VPN in Australia?
Is fuboTV available in Australia?
Can I watch FuboTV away from home?
Wrapping it Up!
Now, as you know how to watch FuboTV in Australia, you can watch popular sports events like UFC Fight Night or any show or movie you want to enjoy. All you need is a reliable VPN service with servers in the US, and follow the unblocking steps mentioned earlier in the article. We recommend ExpressVPN as it is the best VPN to watch FuboTV.
FuboTV is a geo-restricted streaming platform available in the USA, Canada, and Spain. You will get an error message if you try to stream FuboTV in Australia. You can bypass the error using a reliable VPN with blazing fast servers in the USA.