Starz is a top network available through cable service or through Amazon Prime Video services. It is the source of several popular and well-known original series, including the Power franchise and Outlander.
So, if you’ve finished streaming some of Starz’s famous series, or you don’t want to be billed for a membership at the end of your free trial period, you should cancel Starz subscription.
Moving ahead, there is only great news because canceling a Starz membership is really simple. It all comes down to how you originally joined up for the streaming platform.
Starz is a US-based streaming platform, however, if you live in Australia and can’t watch it due to the geo-restrictions you must subscribe to a VPN like ExpressVPN to watch Starz in Australia.
Read out the complete guide to cancel a Starz subscription in Australia in a few seconds!
How to Cancel Starz Subscription in Australia on the Starz Website [Quick Steps]
Here are the steps for canceling your Starz subscription in Australia without any issue:
- Access the Starz account.
- In the top corner, click the gear symbol.
- Choose Subscriptions.
- Choose Cancel the subscription.
- Your subscription to Starz will be terminated.
Cancel Starz Subscription in Australia on Amazon Prime
Follow the steps below to cancelling your Starz subscription in Australia on Amazon Prime:
- Log in to the Amazon Prime profile that is associated with the subscription.
- Navigate to the Accounts and Lists option.
- Memberships and Subscriptions will be shown.
- Select Prime Video Networks.
- Select the Cancel Channel(s).
- Confirm that you want to cancel your membership.
How to Cancel Starz in Australia On Different Devices
To cancel Starz on different devices, follow the steps which are provided here:
Cancel Starz Subscription in Australia on iOS/App Store
Here are the steps for canceling a Starz subscription in Australia on iOS:
- Navigate to the Apple ID.
- Choose Manage.
- Choose Starz.
- Turn the Automatic Renewal switch into the off position.
Cancel Starz Subscription in Australia on Android
Follow the steps below to cancel your Starz subscription in Australia on Android:
- Navigate to the Starz application and select Settings.
- Choose Your Plan to access your Google Play memberships.
- Choose Starz.
- Tap Subscription Cancellation.
Cancel Starz Subscription in Australia on Amazon/Fire TV
Here are the steps to cancel the Starz subscription in Australia on Amazon:
- Go to the Amazon Store memberships page.
- Choose Actions next to the Starz membership.
- Tap Deactivate Auto-Renewal
- Approve the changes.
Cancel Starz Subscription in Australia on Roku
You signed up for Starz through Roku; cancel your membership from Roku.
Cancel Starz Subscription in Australia on Sling
Here are the steps to cancel the Starz subscription in Australia on Sling:
- Access your Sling profile.
- Choose Change Subscriptions.
- Increase the number of options available in your existing bundle.
- Uncheck Starz.
- Tap Review from the bottom.
- Choose Submit Order.
Cancel Starz Subscription in Australia on Sprint
Follow the steps here are cancelling the Starz subscription in Australia on Sprint:
- Access your Sprint profile.
- Go to the My Preferences section.
- Navigate to the section Limits & Permissions.
- Choose the option Block Applications, Digital Media Purchases, and Third-Party Fees.
- Choose Starz & follow the on-screen instructions.
The best alternatives to Starz in Australia
Have a look at the table below:
|Alternatives to Star||Price||Pros||Cons|
|Epix||Starting Price AUD 8.54 ($5.99)||Extensive library||4k is available on only Apple TV and Roku|
|Disney+||Starting Price AUD 11.39 ($7.99)||100+ titles in 4K HDR10 and UHD||No mature content on Disney+|
|Amazon Prime Video||Starting Price AUD 12.82 ($8.99)||All billing at one place||Only 3 simultaneous devices|
|Netflix||Starting Price AUD 14.24 ($9.99)||Largest library of original content||Continuously rising prices|
Will Starz in Australia let you pause your subscription instead of canceling?
No, Starz in Australia does not allow you to pause your subscription. You can either continue watching or cancel it completely. You will have to subscribe to it again if you want to watch it.
How do I cancel auto renew on Starz in Australia?
Go to “Digital Content and Devices.” Under that title, select “Apps and more.” Click on “Your Subscriptions,” and you’ll see the Starz membership with a box called “Actions” on the right. Deactivate auto-renewal.
Can you cancel StarzPlay in Australia anytime?
Yes, you can cancel Starz subscription in Australia anytime. If you want to watch it again you will have to subscribe to it.
You may terminate a Starz membership in a variety of ways, including email, phone, and online. You may cancel your membership directly with Starz or through a third-party provider, depending on how you signed up for the service.
If you are done watching all the amazing content you can cancel Starz subscription in Australia and subscribe to any of its alternatives.
If you have any questions you can comment in the comment box and our team will respond to you as soon as possible.