Wondering how to cancel Disney+ subscription in Australia? If yes, you are on the right platform. In our quick guide, we have shared all the necessary details you need to know about Disney Plus account cancelation.
Disney Plus is one of the world’s most extensive streaming platforms and has gained over 100 million subscribers since its release in 2019. It is home to your favorite series like Spidey and His Amazing Friends Season 2 and movies from Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, and National Geographic.
You can watch the latest content on Disney Plus, like Moon Knight, Star Wars: Andor, She-Hulk: Attorney At Law, LEGO Star Wars, Women in Tapei, Rise, Ms. Marvel, Atlanta season 3, and a lot more on Disney Plus.
Disney Plus Australian library has most of the content, and if you want to watch Disney Plus outside Australia, you will need a VPN to help you replace your current IP address with the Australian IP address. The best VPN for Disney Plus is ExpressVPN.
If for any reason, you feel that you need to delete the Disney Plus account on your device, then you are at the right place as we have discussed the cancellation process on a browser, Android (Cancel Disney+ Subscription on Android), and iOS devices (Cancel Disney+ on iPhone/iPad) in this blog.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription in Australia (Quick Steps)
Here is the easy guide on how to cancel my Disney Plus account in Australia, and it is quite easy. However, there is a different method for each device; here, we have listed a few devices that can be used to log into Disney Plus:
- Cancel Disney Plus subscription using a website
- Canceling Disney Plus on your Android
- Cancel Disney Plus/Account Subscription Using iTunes account
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription in Australia Using a Website
The easiest way how to unsubscribe from Disney Plus is to cancel it using the website. Follow the steps below to cancel the Disney+ subscription on a browser:
- Visit the Disney Plus official website on your browser.
- Choose the Disney Plus account login option.
- Click the Profile icon on the top right.
- Click Account from the drop-down menu.
5. Click your active subscription plan.
6. Click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button to cancel your Disney Plus Subscription.
7. Click ‘Complete Cancellation‘ to complete the cancellation process.
Note: If you’re traveling or residing in a region where Disney Plus is unavailable, then you will need a VPN like ExpressVPN that unblocks Disney Plus and similar streaming platforms so that you may proceed with Disney Plus account cancel subscription steps.
If you decide to cancel your account because Disney Plus is not working in Australia, we suggest you try the quick fixes, such as switching the server location on a VPN or contacting customer support.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription in Australia on Android Devices
Can’t cancel Disney Plus in Australia? Don’t worry cancel Disney Plus membership on your Android Device by following the steps below:
1. Open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the Menu button.
3. Select Subscriptions.
4. Choose Disney Plus from the list of subscriptions.
5. Select Cancel Subscription.
6. Tap Confirm to finalize the Disney Plus subscription cancellation.
Note: Connect to ExpressVPN’s Australian server if Disney+ is not available in your region and start the cancellation process.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription in Australia Using iTunes account
Here are the steps to deleting a Disney Plus account on an iOS device. Disney Plus cancellations are not difficult, so let’s go through the steps:
1. Open Settings on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Select your account name.
3. Tap ‘iTunes & App Store.’
4. Select ‘Apple ID‘ and then tap ‘View Apple ID.’
5. Tap ‘Subscriptions.’
6. Search for Disney Plus in your list of subscriptions.
7. Select ‘Disney Plus‘ and tap ‘Cancel Subscription.’
8. Tap ‘Confirm‘ to complete the cancellation process.
Note: If Disney+ is not available in your region, then you will need to connect to ExpressVPN’s Australian servers to access Disney Plus in your region, and not only on these devices but here is the guide on how to watch Disney Plus on Roku.
How do I Re-Subscribe to Disney Plus in Australia after Cancellation?
It’s just as simple to re-subscribe as it is to unsubscribe from Disney Plus. There are numerous solutions available to you. In addition to the usual annual and monthly packages, you can take advantage of the Disney Plus bundle deal. Aside from that, the good thing is that you can watch Disney Plus on Ps4 too!
- Disney Plus includes Hulu (with ads) and ESPN Plus for AU$20.96 (US$13.99 per month).
- For AU$29.95 ($19.99), Disney Plus includes Hulu (ad-free) and ESPN Plus.
In addition, if you wish to stream Indian content on Disney+, you can easily access Hotstar in Australia.
Furthermore, if you want to save money, you may always check costs from other locations while keeping the conversion rate in mind.
The solution is to use a reliable VPN, connect to that region, and begin streaming. Your VPN service should offer buffer-free streaming with no or few server disconnects.
What are the Alternatives to Disney Plus in Australia?
Netflix is the best option. It is not free, therefore if you want a free option, try Eja.tv or BBC iPlayer. Hulu, Prime Video, HBO Max, and HBO Go are some other amazing apps like Disney Plus.
Disney+ alternatives primarily consist of video streaming applications, although they may also include fighting games or movie online streaming.
Whereas Disney Plus has also expanded its libraries in many countries, now you can watch Disney Plus in Philippines, and if you want to change the language, then you need to go through how to change language on Disney Plus.
Now, let’s go into a bit more depth about the alternatives:
- Netflix: Netflix is the world’s most popular subscription platform for watching TV shows and films on your smartphone.
- Amazon Prime Video: Instantly watch over 90,000 films and series. Amazon Instant Video is a service that allows you to watch movies and TV series on your PC, laptop, or Internet-connected TVs, Blu-ray players, and set-top boxes.
- Hulu: Finally, television on your terms. You may watch your favorite videos from your laptop at any time for free.
- HBO Max: HBO Max is a streaming service that includes everything on HBO and even more must-see TV shows, blockbuster films, and exclusive Max Originals.
- HBO Go: Experience instant and full access to all of the best HBO series, films, comedy, athletics, and dramas with HBO GO®.
- BBC iPlayer: BBC iPlayer is a free platform that allows you to watch historic TV and radio shows that were broadcast in the previous seven days, as well as free movies and documentaries. It is only available in the United Kingdom and nowhere else.
- Eja.tv: Browse over 3000 live IPTV channels from worldwide that are tested every day and watch them immediately from your web browser.
Can I cancel my Disney Plus subscription anytime?
How do I cancel Disney Plus in Australia by phone?
Android users can cancel their account by navigating to the subscriptions menu on Google Play Store. iPhone users can cancel their accounts by choosing the cancelation option from the subscription menu in their iTunes account.
Is Disney Plus free to cancel in Australia?
How much does it cost to cancel Disney Plus in Australia?
How do I cancel my Disney Plus subscription on Roku in Australia?
1) On your PC or smartphone, navigate to my.roku.com.
2) Log in to your Roku account if asked.
3) Scroll to the bottom to Manage your membership.
4) Choose Cancel subscription from the Active Subscriptions menu.
5) To finish the process, choose a reason for the cancellation.
Why can’t I cancel Disney Plus in Australia?
To cancel a Disney Plus subscription from geo-restricted regions, you need to connect to ExpressVPN’s servers, access Disney Plus, go to your billing settings, and select your plan. Tap cancel to cancel your Disney Plus subscription.
How do I cancel my Disney Plus free trial in Australia?
1) Visit Disney Plus’ official website.
2) Log in with your credentials.
3) Go to your Account and tap Billing Details.
4) Select Cancel Subscription to cancel your Disney Plus free trial.
Even though we have shared the Disney Plus account cancelation process in our guide, we still vouch that Disney Plus shows are worth watching at a reasonable Disney+ subscription price.
Now we’re sure you know how to cancel Disney Plus subscription in Australia. You can cancel your Disney Plus subscription anytime you want and still get access to its content till your next billing cycle.
The easiest way to cancel your Disney Plus account is using a website or app, and the streaming service hasn’t shared any phone number to cancel Disney Plus subscription directly.
You might encounter the Disney Plus error code 73, but you can easily fix it with the help of ExpressVPN.
For any further questions on how to cancel Disney Plus on TV, feel free to ask us in the comments section, also check our guide on how to cancel TSN.