You can watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV in Australia and enjoy all of your favorite TV shows and movies. We have shared the four easy steps to watch Hulu on your Samsung TV in Australia.
Even if Hulu is not available in Australia, you can still access it with the help of a premium VPN; we have also shared the quick steps to get Hulu on your Samsung TV in Australia. Are you using an old Samsung TV? Don’t worry; you can go through our guide to get Hulu on older Samsung Smart TVs.
By using Express VPN, You can also watch Hulu on Apple TV in Australia.
How to get Hulu on Samsung Smart TV in Australia
Follow the easy steps below to get Hulu on your Samsung TV in Australia:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Visit the ExpressVPN DNS settings page and enter your credentials to sign in.
- You will see the IP address registration page and click “Register my IP address.”
- Now visit the ExpressVPN setup page, and you will find your MediaStreamer DNS server IP address, note it down.
- Press the Menu button on your Samsung Smart TV remote.
- Select Network and then select Network Status.
- Wait for the process to finish and then select IP Settings.
- Select DNS settings and then select Enter manually.
- Enter your previously noted MediaStreamer IP address.
- Press Enter and open the Smart Hub.
- Search and download the Hulu app.
- Log in with your credentials to enjoy watching Hulu on your Samsung TV.
How to Watch Hulu Live on Samsung Smart TV in Australia
Follow these steps to get the Hulu Live TV app on your Samsung Smart TV in Australia:
- Sign up for Hulu Live TV by clicking on this link.
- After signing up, visit the Home Screen of your Samsung Smart TV.
- Go to your app store and search for “Hulu Live TV”.
- Choose “Add to Home” and download the Live TV app.
- Once downloaded, sign in using your Hulu Live TV credentials.
- You can now watch Hulu Live TV easily on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to get Hulu on older Samsung Smart TV in Australia
Are you using an older version of Samsung TV and want to watch your favorite Hulu shows on your TV? No need to worry! We have shared the easy steps below to download Hulu on older Samsung TVs quickly:
- Press the internet@TV button on your remote.
- Select the content view.
- Now select internet TV.
- Use the search option to find the Hulu app.
- Download and install the app on your TV.
- Open the app and log in with your credentials to enjoy streaming Hulu on your Smart TV.
How to Update Hulu on Samsung Smart TV in Australia
Update the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV in Australia by following the steps below:
- Press Home on your TV remote to get to the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps, and search for the Hulu app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update it.
- Launch the updated Hulu app and enjoy watching your favorite content.
How to activate the Hulu App on Samsung TV in Australia
Activating the Hulu app on your Samsung TV in Australia is a piece of cake. Follow the easy steps below to activate your Hulu app on your Smart TV:
- Turn on your Samsung TV.
- Launch the Hulu app on your TV and select login.
- Select Activate on a computer.
- Visit the Hulu activation page on your PC and log in to get the code.
- Enter the code on your smart TV to activate your Hulu account.
How to Switch Hulu profiles on Samsung TV in Australia
Switch your profiles on Hulu on your Samsung TV in Australia by following the steps below:
- Open the Hulu app on your Samsung TV.
- Navigate to the account icon and select it.
- Now select Profiles from the menu.
- Switch your profile by selecting the preferred profile.
Hulu Not Working on Samsung Smart TV in Australia [Quick Fixes]
If Hulu is not working on Samsung Smart TV, then you may try the following quick fixes:
- Reset the Hulu app on your Smart TV
- Try uninstalling and then reinstalling your Hulu app
- Clear the cache of your Hulu app
- Power Cycle Samsung TV to fix Hulu
- Update your Hulu app
- Update your Samsung TV framework
- Factory reset your Smart TV
How do I get Hulu on my Samsung TV in Australia?
How do I download Hulu to my old Samsung TV in Australia?
Download Hulu on your old Samsung TV in Australia by following our six easy steps to get Hulu on older Samsung Smart TV.
Does Hulu work on Samsung Smart TV in Australia?
Yes, Hulu works with Samsung Smart TV. It also works with other smart TVs, including LG Smart TV, Android TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
Can I get Hulu on my Smart TV in Australia?
After reading this guide, you would be acquainted with the easy steps to watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV in Australia. Even if Hulu is not available in Australia, you can access it with the help of a VPN and get access to all of your favorite shows and movies on Hulu on your Smart TV.