American Netflix is available on Smart TV in Australia and you can watch all of your favourite content by following the five easy steps to get American Netflix on Smart TV in Australia and by having a reliable VPN on you internet connection.
If you want to access the American Netflix library in Australia, you can get that by changing your Netflix region with the help of a premium VPN. We have also shared the easy steps to watch Netflix on your Smart TV in geo-restricted countries. Stream Netflix with the help of the best VPNs, so that your privacy isn’t jeopardized at all.
Australian Netflix has little amount of content whereas Netflix USA is rich in content. A virtual private network will help you stream Netflix and you will be able to get all the latest content of American Netflix instead of the Australian Netflix library and other streaming services too.
How to get American Netflix on Smart TV in geo-restricted countries
Follow the easy steps below to get American Netflix in Australia on your Smart TV in geo-restricted countries. Free VPNs for Netflix can also be used but we recommend using reliable VPNs like ExpressVPN (Does Express VPN work with Netflix in Australia) to watch American Netflix on Smart TV as free VPN are not reliable:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN service like ExpressVPN and download the VPN app.
- Visit the ExpressVPN DNS settings page and enter your credentials to sign in.
- You will see the IP address registration page and click “Register my IP address.”
- Now visit the ExpressVPN setup page, and you will find your MediaStreamer DNS server IP address, note it down.
- Press the Menu button on your Samsung Smart TV remote.
- Select Network and then select Network Status.
- Wait for the process to finish and then select IP Settings.
- Select DNS settings and then select Enter manually.
- Enter your previously noted MediaStreamer IP address.
- Press Enter and open the Smart Hub.
- Search and download the Netflix application.
- Log in with your credentials to watch Netflix on your Samsung TV.
How to get American Netflix on older Samsung Smart TV in Australia
Are you using an older version of Samsung TV and want to watch your favourite American Netflix shows on your TV? No need to worry! We have shared the easy steps below to download Netflix on older Samsung TVs quickly:
- Press the internet@TV button on your remote.
- Select the content view.
- Now select internet TV.
- Use the search option to find the Netflix application.
- Download and install the app on your TV.
- Open the app and log in with your credentials to enjoy streaming Netflix on your Smart TV.
How to Update American Netflix on Smart TV in Australia
Update the American Netflix in Australia app on your Smart TV by following the steps below:
- Press Home on your TV remote to get to the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps, and search for the Netflix application.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update it.
- Launch the updated Netflix application and enjoy watching your favorite content.
How to activate the App of American Netflix on Smart TV in Australia
Activating the American Netflix in Australia app on your Smart TV is a piece of cake. Follow the easy steps below to activate your Netflix application on your Smart TV:
- Turn on your Smart TV.
- Launch the Netflix application on your TV and select login.
- Select Activate on a computer.
- Visit the Netflix activation page on your PC and log in to get the code.
- Enter the code on your smart TV to activate your Netflix account.
How to Switch Netflix profiles on Smart TV in Australia
Switch your profiles on Netflix Australia on your Smart TV by following the steps below:
- Open the Netflix app on your Smart TV.
- Navigate to the account icon and select it.
- Now select Profiles from the menu.
- Switch your profile by selecting the preferred profile and access American Netflix.
American Netflix Not Working on Smart TV in Australia [Quick Fixes]
If American Netflix is not working on Smart TV, then you may try the following quick fixes:
- Reset the Netflix app on your Smart TV
- Try uninstalling and then reinstalling your Netflix app
- Clear the cache.
- Power Cycle your Smart TV to fix Netflix
- Update your Netflix app
- Update your Smart TV framework
- Factory reset your Smart TV
Best Netflix Movies and TV Shows on Smart TV
You can watch thousands of movies and TV shows on Netflix on your Smart TV including the titles mentioned below:
- The Guest
- Always Be My Maybe
- The Social Network
- Harry Potter (Watch Harry Potter on Netflix)
- The Queen’s Gambit
- Sherlock Holmes
- Money Heist
- Never Have I Ever
- Immigration Nation
- The Witcher
- Breaking Bad
How do I get American Netflix on my Smart TV in Australia ?
Does American Netflix work on Samsung Smart TV in Australia?
Yes, American Netflix works with Samsung Smart TV. It also works with other smart TVs, including LG Smart TV, Android TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
After reading this guide, you would be acquainted with the easy steps to get American Netflix on Smart TV in Australia.
Even if Netflix is not available in your country, you can access it with the help of a premium VPN and get access to all of your favourite shows and movies on Netflix on your Smart TV.
Australian Netflix has a very little amount of content as compared to American Netflix but our guide will help you stream American Netflix so that you can find all the contents that are not available on Australian Netflix.