How to watch Australia vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Semi-Final in Australia

How to watch Australia vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Semi-Final in Australia

Cricket fans cannot stop biting their nails as the ICC T20 Semi-Final is around the corner. Australia and Pakistan are all set to play the first Semi-Final of ICC T20 Worldcup 2021 in the Dubai International Cricket Stadium at 6:00 pm local time on November 11, 2021.

The good news for cord-cutters or frequent travelers is that all the T20 World Cup 2021 matches can be watched online on a number of online sports streaming channels, including the live-action of Aus vs Pak.

However, all of them are geo-restricted, so in order to watch Australia vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Semi-Final in Australia, you’ll need a premium VPN.

Quick Guide: How to watch Australia vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Semi-Final

Below are the simple steps to help you watch Australia vs Pakistan ICC T20 Semi-Final smoothly in Australia:

  1. Download and install the premium VPN app (We recommend ExpressVPN)
  2. Connect to the US server to watch it on ESPN+
  3. Now, visit the official website and log in to your ESPN+ account.
  4. Congratulations! Now you can enjoy the Aus vs Pak T20 World Cup Semi-Final match in Australia.

Best 3 VPNs to Watch Australia vs Pakistan ICC T20 Semi-Final in Australia

We have provided the list of the 3 best VPNs to watch the Aus vs Pak Semi-final below:

ExpressVPN – Recommended VPN to Watch Aus vs Pak ICC T20 Semi-Final

After testing 20+ VPNs, we recommend ExpressVPN to watch Aus vs Pak T20 Semi-Final online as it not only unblocks but has also proved to be the fastest in terms of streaming.

icc-worldcup-aus-vs-pak-expressvpn-in-aus

In the speed tests we conducted, it managed to offer a download speed of 92.64 Mbps and an upload speed of 55.35 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.

expressvpn-speedtest-in-aus

It’s one of the best VPNs for enjoying high-speed entertainment with blazing speed and offers great security features like DNS Leak protection and 256-bit AES Encryption. 

The cost of ExpressVPN is $6.67/mo (Save 49% and get 3 extra months FREE with 12-month plan this Black Friday) and it offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. Moreover, 24/7 live chat is available to facilitate its users.

ExpressVPN offers custom router firmware for your streaming device, with downloads available free of charge on their website. 

This VPN can also be used to watch Channel 4 in Australia and Optus Sport in Australia.

Surfshark – Budget-Friendly VPN to Watch Australia vs Pakistan ICC T20 Semi-Final

Surfshark is an affordable VPN provider to watch Aus vs Pak Semi-Final. It costs only $2.49/mo only and offers unlimited multi-logins. 

It has more than 3,200 servers, which operate across the world in more than 65 countries.

icc-worldcup-aus-vs-pak-with-surfshark-in-aus

It managed to offer a download speed of 75.42 Mbps and an upload speed of 38.01 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.

Surfshark-Speed-test-in-aus

This VPN can be used to watch Kayo Sports outside Australia and BT Sport in Australia

NordVPN – Largest Server Network to Watch Aus vs Pak ICC T20 Semi-Final

NordVPN is one of the best options for you to watch matches online. It has an extensive network of 5400+ servers in 59 countries. It has an extensive network of 5400+ servers in 59 countries. It will cost you $3.30/mo.

It has a zero-log policy that safeguards your private information, including your IP address, and allows 6 simultaneous connections. 

icc-worldcup-aus-vs-pak-with-nordvpn-in-aus

The VPN service offered a great download speed of 88.45 Mbps and upload speed of 46.42 Mbps when tested on a 100 Mbps connection.

NordVPN-Speedtest-in-aus

Other Broadcasting Channels for the ICC T20 World Cup Semi-Final

Besides ESPN+, ICC T20 is broadcasting on the following streaming platforms around the world. All these channels are geo-restricted and can only be accessed in the given countries. So, check out the below channels’ list to find out where you can watch the Aus vs Pak ICC T20 Semi-Final:

CountryStreaming Channels
India & Sub ContinentStar Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports HD, DD Sports, DSport, Sony Ten, Sony Ten 2, Sony Six HD, Sony Six, Hotstar, Disney+, SonyLiv (App), FanCode
PakistanPTV Sports, Ten Sports Pakistan, Geo Super, BSports Pakistan, Jazz TV, MJnuoon TV, Tapmad,
AustraliaFox Sports, Channel 9, YuppTV, Kayo Sports, Foxtel Sports
United StatesWillow TV, Willow Xtra, YuppTV, Hotstar, Disney+, ESPN+
United KingdomSky Sports, Sky Go App, SlingTV
New ZealandSky Sports NZ, Spark Sports, Fan Pass
SingaporeStar Cricket, Star Hub, Singtel
Hong KongStar Cricket, Now TV
CaribbeanESPN, Flow Sports
BangladeshGazi TV (GTV), T-Sports, Rabbitholebd, Maasranga TV, BTV
Sri LankaChannel Eye (SLRC)
The Middle East & North AfricaOSN Cricket HD
MalaysiaAstro Cricket HD
Austria, GermanyDazn
Mena CountriesOSN Play
JapanICC’s Facebook Page
ChinaFox Network Group
FijiFiji Broadcasting Corporation (FBC TV)
AfghanistanMoby TV
UAECricwick App

Australia vs Pakistan ICC T20 World Cup Semi-Final Squads

Australia’s SquadPakistan’s Squad
Aaron Finch (C)Babar Azam (C)
Pat Cummins (VC)Shadab Khan (VC)
Ashton AgarAsif Ali
Dan ChristianFakhar Zaman
Nathan EllisHaider Ali
Josh HazlewoodHaris Rauf
Josh InglisHasan Ali
Mitchell MarshImad Wasim
Glenn MaxwellMohammad Hafeez
Kane RichardsonMohammad Nawaz
Daniel SamsMohammad Rizwan
Steven SmithMohammad Wasim
Mitchell StarcSarfaraz Ahmed
Marcus StoinisShaheen Shah Afridi
Mitchell SwepsonShoaib Malik
Matthew Wade
David Warner
Adam Zampa

Australia vs Pakistan ICC T20 World Cup Head to Head Records

Total matches played by Australia and Pakistan in ICC T20 World Cup6
Won by Pakistan3
Won by Australia3
No Result0
Highest Score by Australia197
Highest Score by Pakistan191
Lowest Score by Australia117
Lowest Score by Pakistan149

 

FAQs

You can watch the T20 World Cup for free on Kayo Sports in Australia, as it offers a 14-day free trial.

Based on the past records and experts’ judgment, the win probability or prediction of Australia is 47% whereas Pakistan’s chances are higher making it 53%.


You can watch Australia vs Pakistan Semi-final on Kayo Sports in Australia and also on ESPN+, Sky Sports, Hotstar with the help of a reliable VPN.

Conclusion

So far, Australia seems to be surpassing expectations in the tournament, except for the time they were up against England (which isn’t surprising since they have often suffered the same sad fate against the world-class team in the past).

On the other hand, Pakistan seems to be on a rather surprising winning streak this year. If they can manage to maintain the same form, chances are that they may take the semi-final crown, too.

It is obviously an extremely exciting series so far, and those looking to invest in a premium VPN to watch Australia vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Semi-Final in Australia will not be disappointed!

Now that you have all the information you need to watch this exciting semi-final match between Australia and Pakistan, what’s the wait for? Also, who do you think is going to make it to the Grand Final? Let us know in the comments section below!

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Chris Mack

Chris Mack

Chris is a technology and entertainment writer whose main interests revolve around the art of writing and expression. He loves writing research-based articles in different niches and translating his thoughts into words that inspire others.


Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *