How to Watch UFC Fight Night: Imavov vs Gastelum in Canada

How to Watch UFC Fight Night: Imavov vs Gastelum in Canada

UFC Vegas 67: Imavov vs. Gastelum will fight at UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada, on Saturday, January 14. Imavov vs. Gastelum from UFC Vegas 67 will be streamed live on ESPN+ in the US. Supporters are wondering how to watch UFC Fight Night: Imavov vs Gastelum in Canada since the streaming service ESPN+ has geo-restrictions.

Due to licensing rights and agreements, ESPN Plus is only available in the US. This implies that using ESPN+ to watch internationally without a VPN is impossible.

Regardless of where you are, a VPN will allow you to access ESPN+ in Canada. In this manner, you can watch UFC Fight Night Imavov vs. Gastelum. Continue reading to learn more!

Watch UFC Fight Night Imavov vs Gastelum in Canada – Quick Steps

If you want to watch Imavov vs Gastelum in Canada, follow these steps:

  1. Subscribe to a VPN service. We suggest ExpressVPN!
  2. Download and Install the VPN app.
  3. Connect to a US server.
  4. Visit the ESPN+ website, and watch UFC Fight Night Imavov vs Gastelum right away.

Where can I Watch UFC Fight Night Imavov vs Gastelum?

You can watch UFC Fight Night: Imavov vs Gastelum, on ESPN+. However, because ESPN+ is a US platform and geo-restricted in Canada. By downloading a VPN, Viewers in Canada can bypass with ExpressVPN.

When is UFC Fight Night Imavov vs Gastelum?

A prospective mixed martial arts event staged by the Ultimate Fighting Championship, UFC Fight Night: Strickland vs Imavov (formerly known as UFC Fight Night 217, UFC on ESPN+ 75, and UFC Vegas 67), will take place on January 14, 2023.

Where is UFC Fight Night: Imavov vs. Gastelum held?

Imavov vs. Gastelum, a UFC Fight Night event, is set for Saturday, January 14 at the UFC Apex Center in Las Vegas. The main card will begin at midnight on Sunday after the prelim action concludes at 10 p.m.

UFC Fight Night Imavov vs Gastelum Odds

He is presently 9/20 (-220) to win the fight outright, while Kelvin Gastelum is 9/5 (+180) if you want to bet on the surprise.

Imavov has a 66% chance of winning, while Gastelum has a 34% chance.

  • On 4/9, Imavov began as the favorite (-230).
  • The odds on Gastelum were 7/4 (+180).

UFC Fight Night Imavov vs Gastelum Full card

The complete fight card for UFC Vegas 67’s Imavov vs Gastelum is as follows:

Main card
Team 1 Team 2
Nassourdine Imavov Kelvin Gastelum
Dan Ige Damon Jackson
Punahele Soriano Roman Kopylov
Ketlen Vieira Raquel Pennington
Umar Nurmagomedov Raoni Barcelos
Preliminary card
Abdul Razak Alhassan Claudio Ribeiro
Mateusz Rebecki Nick Fiore
Javid Basharat Mateus Mendonca
Allan Nascimento Carlos Hernandez
Daniel Argueta Isaac Dulgarian
Jimmy Flick Charles Johnson
Priscila Cachoeira Sijara Eubanks
Jarno Errens David Onama

Imavov vs Gastelum Prediction

Imavov and Gastelum are deserving challengers. It is challenging to forecast who would prevail in the fight. However, I believe Nassourdine Imavov will prevail in a unanimous vote.

Why ExpressVPN is recommended VPN to Watch UFC Fight Night Imavov vs. Gastelum in Canada?

ExpressVPN is the most highly recommended VPN to watch UFC Fight Night Imavov vs Gastelum in Canada. We can stream on geo-restricted platforms quite easily.

ExpressVPN: Recommended VPN to Watch UFC Fight Night Imavov vs Gastelum in Canada

espn-plus-unblocked-with-expressvpn-outside-us

We easily watched ESPN+ using ExpressVPN on my first try.

ExpressVPN is the best VPN for watching UFC Fight Night Imavov vs Gastelum in Canada. It has 25 server locations in the US and has incredibly fast speeds. From ExpressVPN, you may choose from more than 3000+ servers in 94+ countries

Because ExpressVPN is compatible with almost every device as well as operating system, such as VPN-incompatible devices like Smart TVs, Kindles, game consoles, Chromecast, and many more. This is thanks to its MediaStreamer DNS feature.

You can use other applications without a VPN while simultaneously streaming geo-restricted material on one application using the split tunneling feature. You can view geo-restricted content with your subscription account on 5 devices at once because ExpressVPN supports 5 connections at once.

Once connected, the servers’ features, such as Private DNS, Automatic Kill, Split Tunneling, and Lightway Protocol, ensure online security. By using ExpressVPN, you can avoid ISP bandwidth throttling and watch ESPN on Kodi, and ESPN on Firestick.

Take advantage of ExpressVPN’s current 12+3 deal and sign up for their 12-month plan right away. You will pay CA$ 8.86/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) - Save 49% and get 3 extra months FREE with 12-month plan Additionally, a money-back guarantee is included.

The other ExpressVPN plans are also available to you, and all of them come with a money-back guarantee. You can get geo-restricted content of ESPN without cable.

Enjoy your favorite sports such as Fantasy Football 2022, F1 Grand Prix, and College Football Playoff 2022 with ease from your own home by connecting to ExpressVPN.

FAQs:

Gastelum and Imavov middleweight main event squared-off injury caused the cancellation.


Yes, Kelvin Gastelum is injured.


Yes, Kelvin Gastelum does hold a black belt in Brian Beaumont’s 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu.


Wrap up

Prepare to watch UFC Fight Night: Imavov vs. Gastelum in Canada on Saturday, January 14, 2023, when two of the sport’s top MMA competitors will square off in the ring.

With the help of the advice and knowledge provided in this article, you are now able to unblock ESPN+ in Canada. And fortunately, the top VPN, known as ExpressVPN, is on call around-the-clock to help you with it.

Jane Davies

Jane Davies

An entertainment enthusiast located in Austin. She is a tech geek, movie fan, and a dedicated binge-watcher. She is someone who enjoys keeping up with the current events and entertainment gossips.


Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *