Paramount Plus is an emerging paid, on-demand video service available in Canada. It is known for providing access to additional programs and library material, in addition to live streaming of CBS programming through its local affiliates.
However, lately, users have complained about encountering Paramount Plus Error Codes. If you are one of them, keep on reading to learn more about the streaming service and the error codes.
Paramount Plus is accessible on various platforms, including the web, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Google TV, Fire TV, and even gaming consoles like the Xbox and PlayStation. To watch the Paramount Plus content on Xbox, follow the simple steps covered in our guide on how to watch Paramount Plus on Xbox.
In addition to exclusive television shows like Yellowstone and Mayor of Kingstown, you can access live sports within Paramount Plus. With a premium VPN service like ExpressVPN, you can watch every Star Trek movie and series in order on Paramount Plus outside US and Paramount Plus in South Africa and Argentina.
Most of the biggest live channels, along with a good collection of movies and TV series, are available on Paramount Plus because of the partnership with the CBS All Access Network. This is the perfect spot for you if you frequently use Paramount Plus but have encountered problems that have interfered with your streaming experience.
Discover some of the most common Paramount Plus error codes in the following paragraphs, along with solutions.
How to Troubleshoot Paramount Plus Error Codes in Canada?
You can easily sign up for Paramount Plus free trial, but if you have a bad streaming experience, Paramount Plus should display one of the useful error codes on the screen. By using error codes, you may more easily determine the precise issue with the service or your device.
The most common Paramount Plus Error Codes are shown here, along with their likely causes, suitable remedies, and helpful tactics and tips:
It occurs red due to an unexpected power outage while using the program.
Try running the software once again after properly restarting your computer.
Codes 1106, 6999, 3002, 3005, 6290 & 6310
These Paramount+ Error Codes mean that your app is not working, and you will need to restart it again.
Try rebooting your smartphone and relaunching the Paramount Plus app. Alternatively, try forcing the app to shut.
Codes 4201 & 1200
Codes 4201 & 1200 mean that an anti-virus or an ad-blocker is causing interference with your connection. This can happen if you’re using a public network or on a computer that has been previously infected by malware.
- To solve these Paramount Plus problems, turn off any ad-blocking software you may have put in place on your phone or web browser.
- Make sure that the Paramount Plus network is not being accessed because of a firewall.
- Check to see whether the Paramount Plus app or website is being flagged as a danger by the antivirus program on your computer or laptop.
- Refresh the page or try relaunching the browser.
A playback issue on smart TVs, gaming systems, or other Comcast equipment brings on this Paramount+ error code.
By disconnecting your device for 30 seconds and then turning it back on, you can force a hard reset.
Code 3301 means your computer or streaming device has an issue and cannot handle the app well.
Restart your computer and browser.
This Paramount Plus error code 7 means you might be using outdated software to run your Paramount Plus app.
Relaunch the most recent version of the Chrome browser on your laptop or desktop computer and enjoy watching the best movies on Paramount Plus.
Code 14 indicates an error with your computer software.
To solve this, update your Windows software and try restarting your computer to use your Paramount subscription.
How Do I Fix Paramount Plus Error Codes in Canada?
You may have trouble streaming video for several reasons; even though the Paramount Plus app doesn’t show an error code, you might have to cancel Paramount Plus subscription. Maybe the application you’re using or the device you’re attempting to stream on may be at fault.
Here are a few common remedies to help you resolve the most frequent Paramount Plus Error Codes. Until one of the suggestions eventually resolves the problem for you, follow the advice in order.
1. Review your account information
Reviewing your account information is the initial stage’s most crucial step. It can cause a problem preventing you from using the Paramount Plus app on your smartphone to watch anything.
In addition to other problems, not examining the account may cause many additional problems that must be resolved.
It’s possible that your membership has run its course or that your payment method has been restricted. We advise you to go into your Paramount Plus account and start your investigation there to fix this problem immediately.
2. Check for any available Software Updates
Most applications on smartphones and smart TVs often require installing the most recent operating system.
We advise updating your streaming device, whether an Android or another type. Check for any software updates in the Settings app on your smartphone.
3. Install the Latest Update
By opening the app store on your device, check to see if the Paramount Plus app has any updates available. A prior poor update may have brought on the flaws.
So, if any update is available, install the latest version of the Paramount app to reduce the chances of such issues.
4. Factory Reset your device
If Paramount Plus is still giving you problems and isn’t operating, we advise you to try factory resetting your device by choosing the factory reset option from the settings menu.
However, be aware that doing so may result in losing all data on your smartphone, including any downloaded files, applications, and games.
5. Check and Fix your Wi-Fi Connection
To begin with, you may try restarting your Wi-Fi router to check if any connection troubles are resolved. If the problem persists, check whether your device is correctly linked to your Wi-Fi.
If not, go to the Settings app and add the network again. Alternatively, ensure your device is correctly linked to any additional internet connections.
6. Perform a Hard Reset on your device
If you typically have an Android TV box or Xbox system, it must always be connected and turned on. If there are any issues with the applications you have loaded on your smartphone, they may all be fixed after the reboot.
Turn off your streaming device, unplug it for a brief period of time, plug it back in, and then turn it on again to do a hard reset.
What is Popular on Paramount Plus in 2024?
Here is a list of some worth watching movies and shows on Paramount Plus:
Check More Guides of Paramount Plus on StreamingRant
- Watch The Challenge USA Season 2 in Canada on Paramount Plus – Adrenaline, Alliances, and Unforgettable Showdowns
- Watch South Park Season 26 on Paramount Plus in Canada – Outrageous satire, irreverent humor, and animated comedy at its finest
- Watch Survivor (Season 44) on Paramount Plus in Canada – Survival of the Fittest: Where Strategy Meets Wilderness Challenges
- Watch NFL Games on Paramount Plus in Canada – Where Every Yard Counts: NFL’s Spectacular Game-Day Spectacles
- Young Sheldon Without Cable in Canada on Paramount Plus – A young prodigy’s journey in a world of endless wonder
Why does Paramount Plus keep saying error?
- You can enable ad blocking.
- There may be a problem with the internet connection.
- There could be a problem with your streaming device, mobile device, gaming console, or other connected devices.
What does error code 3205 on Paramount Plus mean?
You should speak with your provider and request help if you still have trouble connecting to the internet. Before contacting them, ensure your wireless network has a strong enough signal.
What is error code 1106 on Paramount Plus?
How do I fix the Paramount Plus playback error?
- Update your Paramount Plus software and app first.
- Reinstall the software to eliminate any errors in the earlier version if there isn’t an update.
- If the problem persists, sign out and log in back to the Paramount Plus app.
- Play the video you last watched to see whether the problem has been fixed.
- If the problem is still present, contact their customer support team for assistance.
We hope that our tutorial on resolving Paramount Plus Error Codes proved useful to you. Please share any further advice you may have with the other readers in the comments section if there is any.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding why I keep getting Error Codes on Paramount Plus; we’d be pleased to assist!