Are you thinking about how to watch Sky Sports on Roku in Canada? Well, in this guide you will get everything from easy steps to alternative methods. Just read this guide till the end.
Sky Sports is a UK-based satellite television provider that broadcasts sports matches in various locations across the world. The business was founded in 1992, and after that it was eventually sold to a corporate investment firm in the UK.
Sky Sports is a live streaming application that provides the most recent sports live matches, commentators, live blogs, news, results, updates, and highlights for any sport. You may watch live channels such as golf, cricket, football, and action.
Sky Sports provides up-to-the-minute information on results, live scores, standings, and fixtures. Sky Sports is now available on the Roku device. You can watch World Matchplay and Rugby International on Sky Sports.
The streaming platform is not accessible to stream outside the UK because of its geo-restrictions. If you want to watch Sky Sports in Canada, you must watch a VPN like ExpressVPN.
Let’s dig into the guide now, without any further ado!
How to Watch Sky Sports on Roku in Canada [Quick Steps]
Sky Sports does not have an authentic Roku channel store app. However, you may watch it on Roku by downloading NOW TV, since Sky Sports is accessible as a network on NOW TV, where you can watch it anytime with an active membership.
Here are the easy steps for getting Sky Sport on Roku:
1. Switch on the Roku device and use the controller to press the Home button.
2. Select Streaming channels from the Roku main screen.
3. Choose Search channels in the Broadcast Channels tab.
4. Then, in the search field, type NOW TV and hit OK.
5. From the list of available channels, choose the NOW TV Channel.
6. To simply download the program, select the Add channel option.
7. On a Roku TV, tap the launch channel to activate the channel.
8. Sign in to the Roku device and verify the account.
9. Look for the Sky Sports network in the list of channels and begin streaming Sky Sports on Roku in Canada.
Activating NOW TV (Sky Sports) on a Roku device in Canada
Here are the quick steps to activate Sky Sports on Roku:
1. When you activate the Roku application, you will be presented with a TV password.
2. Then, using your preferred browser, either PC or mobile, navigate to the NOW TV activation page.
3. Type the provided code into the box and press the Let’s Go option.
4. Complete the whole process, and tada! NOW TV’s automatically enabled on Roku.
5. Watch Sky channels on Roku in Canada.
How to Screen Mirror Sky Sports on Roku in Canada [Alternative Method]
If you might not want to pay for Now TV, you may screen mirror the Sky Sports application from your iOS smartphone or Android. To do so, you must first activate screen mirroring on Roku.
Screen Mirror Sky Sports to Roku from Android Smartphone
1. Configure the Android devices and Roku to the wifi network.
2. Now, go to the Play Store and download the Sky Sports application.
3. Navigate to the Notification Bar and hit the Cast button.
4. Select the Roku device first from a number of options.
5. You should now be able to see the Android on your Roku-connected Television.
6. Open the NBC Sports application and log in with your NBC Sports account.
7. Lastly, you may stream the amazing sports programs from NBC to any Roku-enabled TV.
Screen Mirror Sky Sports to Roku from iOS Smartphone
For screen mirroring on an iOS phone to a Roku device-connected Television, you must activate the AirPlay feature. Open the Settings. Then open Apple AirPlay and HomeKit to activate the AirPlay feature. Activate the AirPlay choice in the Apple AirPlay & HomeKit Settings.
1. Download the Sky Sports streaming service from the App Store.
2. Then, join the same wifi network using your iOS phone and Roku.
3. Visit the Control Center & choose the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Select the Roku device from the number of options.
5. Launch the Skysports application and log in using the cable TV provider’s credentials.
6. Lastly, you may mirror now the sports programming on your Roku-enabled TV.
7. Start watching Sky Sports on Roku in Canada.
Can you get Sky Sports on Roku in Canada?
Yes, you can easily get Sky Sports on Roku in Canada. For this, you simply need to screen mirror the Sky Sports application from your iOS smartphone or Android to Roku.
Why can’t I find Sky Sports on my Roku in Canada?
If you are unable to locate Sky Sports on the Roku device, then follow these steps: Reboot your Roku player. Navigate to Settings > System > Reboot System. After restarting the Roku device, you must upgrade it to the most recent version.
Can you get the Sky Box Office app on Roku?
No, the 2 platforms are not linked.
If you wish to stream it on your Sky TV or cable service, you must first book it at Skyboxoffice
and then stream it on Virgin or Sky TV.
How can I watch live sports on Roku for free?
The Roku Channel offers free sports streaming: Stream Stadium, beIN Sports Extra, Adventure Sports, Sports Network, Fubo Sports Network, and Outside TV+, among other live and traditional sports networks.
How can I get Sky Sports without Sky?
Sign up for NOW, Sky’s independent streaming platform, and you can stream Sky Sports without a TV provider. You may acquire a Sky Sports TV subscription with NOW on a daily or monthly basis, allowing it the most flexible alternative.
Sky Sports offers a variety of channels, including live coverage of tennis, golf, Formula One, and boxing. The majority of these networks are based in the UK. Sky Sports networks also provides unique access to certain sports and competitions that are not available anywhere.
The great news is that you can watch Sky Sports on Roku in Canada. You can watch some amazing shows and movies on Sky Sports too. However, if you face any issues you can comment and our team will respond as soon as possible.