Disney Plus is a fantastic American platform that lets you view various on-demand videos. It is a well-known streaming service around the globe due to its movies and TV series. Recently some new seasons of popular shows like Big Mouth Kdrama , Bluey, and Love Victor have been released.
It offers services on a diverse range of devices. Thus, different errors may arise when you are trying to watch Disney Plus on your streaming device.
Have you encountered Disney Plus Error Code 14 in Canada before? Do you know what error code 14 means on Disney plus in Canada? Well, this error means that you have provided an invalid email address or password. There are numerous reasons for this problem to occur, which we have shared below, along with helpful solutions.
It is important to note that errors often appear on Disney Plus due to geo-restrictions. So if you live in a region where this streaming service is officially unavailable, remember to use a high-quality VPN like ExpressVPN.
Thus, in this blog, we will discuss how to fix error code – 14 on Disney plus and what are the reasons for this error in detail and will also share some quick steps on how to resolve it. So, let’s begin.
How Does Disney Plus Error Code 14 in Canada Look Like?
When this Disney Plus login error code 14 happens, you will most likely receive one of the following error messages:
- We’re sorry, but we couldn’t locate your email (or password) in our system. Please enter your email address again and try again. Please visit the Disney+ Help Center (Error Code 14) if the issue persists.
- The password is incorrect. Please try again after retyping your password. If the issue persists, try resetting your password by clicking the “Forgot Password?” link (Error Code 14).
What Causes Disney Plus Error Code 14 in Canada?
Disney Plus login error code 14 typically appears when you provide incorrect credentials. This is commonly connected with different streaming devices in which the Disney Plus app is installed. But, you can also get an error code 14 warning due to login in to the Disney Plus website with the incorrect password.
This error code can also appear if you hit your subscription’s highest authorized device limit. When this error occurs, you may easily resolve the issue by prompting log-out from all devices.
Note: Disney employs a single registration system, which means you use the same Disney plus login code and other Disney services. If you updated your login information for any Disney service, you must enter new credentials to access Disney Plus.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 14 in Canada
To resolve Disney Plus error code 14 in Canada, implement each of the following procedures in the right order.
- Make sure you are using the correct credentials
- Make sure you are using an activated account
- Change your password
- Clear Cookies and Cache Data of your Internet Browser
- Logout Your Account From Other Devices
- Delete and Reinstall the Disney Plus
- Try to Use a Different Streaming Device
- Reset your Disney Plus password
Step 1 (Make Sure You are Using the Correct Credentials)
When you get Disney Plus incorrect password error code 14, the first thing you should do is double-check that you have entered the correct credentials.
You can remove Disney plus error code 14 with correct password. So, re-enter the account’s email address and password twice. Please double-check the letter case also.
Step 2 (Make Sure You are Using the Activated Account)
If you are a new Disney Plus subscriber and have experienced the error code 14 on Disney Plus when the first time you attempt to log in to your account, you must ensure that your account has been activated.
As a result, you must check your email for a Disney Plus activation link. You must activate your account by clicking this link if you get it. After that, you can verify to see if the mistake has been resolved.
Step 3 (Change Your Password)
Updating the account password can sometimes resolve the Disney plus incorrect password error code 14. Here’s how to do it:
- Launch the Disney Plus app or click on a web browser Disney plus website.
- Go to the registration page and click the Forgot Password link.
- Following that, Disney will send you an email with a password reset link.
- Set a new password for your Disney Plus account by clicking the link.
- Then, go back into your Disney Plus account to see if the error has been resolved.
Step 4 (Clear Cookies and Cache Data of your Internet Browser)
A common cause for Disney Plus 14 is corrupted cookie and cache data. To fix this error, clear the cookie and cache data.
To access your Disney Plus account if you are using a browser and face this error, you can delete all browsing data by going to the browser’s settings page. You should clear your device’s cache while using a Disney Plus app.
Step 5 (Logout Your Account From Other Devices)
You can establish up to seven profiles per account on Disney+. Furthermore, the account can only be used on ten eligible devices.
Disney Plus can be accessed via up to four eligible devices simultaneously. As a result, if you have signed into your Disney Plus account on multiple devices, you must log them all out.
Step 6 (Delete and Reinstall the Disney Plus)
If your Disney subscription cannot log in to your device, you can assume that something is incorrect with Disney plus. Thus, to resolve the issue, reinstall the app on your devices. Follow these steps.
- Therefore, launch your devices, like streaming players and phones to deactivate the Disney Plus app.
- Furthermore, Move to your app store and re-download this app on your devices.
- After downloading the app, you must install it and verify that the error has been resolved.
Step 7 (Try to Use a Different Streaming Device)
If Disney Plus operates on other streaming devices but displays on one device Disney plus login devices code error 14, then there is a device issue. Thus, change your streaming device. There could be a problem with the app, or the device could be improperly permitted since too many authorized devices are logged in to your Disney Plus subscription.
Step 8 (Reset your Disney Plus Password)
You should reset your Disney Plus login code. This assures that you have valid credentials and also allows you to compel devices to sign out.
- Press log in from the main Disney Plus website.
- Insert your email address and press the Next button.
- Enter on Password Forgotten?
- Check for an email from Disney Plus, then insert the code and press Next.
- Insert your new password and click on the Next option.
- Sign in with your new password to the Disney Plus app or streaming device and check whether code 14 exists or not.
What are Disney Plus Error Codes in Canada?
There are several error codes that you may experience. Errors and other circumstances might cause these platform access outages. Here is the list of Disney plus error codes.
|Disney+ Error Code 75||Problems with more than four device connections at once|
|Disney + Error Code 76||Problems with your login email address or password|
|Disney+ Error Code 42||Login or internet connection-related issues|
|Disney+ Error Code 73||Location or content availability concerns|
|Disney+ Error Code 401||It occurs as a result of a Disney Plus disruption.|
|Disney+ Error Code 39||Problems with the streaming device failing to maintain a stable connection|
|Disney+ Error Code 41||Content distribution problems|
|Disney+ Error Code 83||The issue happens due to an incompatible device|
|Disney+ Error Code 142||This issue is related to the Disney+ server|
Why Do I Constantly Getting Error Codes on Disney Plus in Canada?
- First, ensure that your internet speed is reliable and fast enough to enable you to flawless streaming.
- If you receive any strange Disney+ issues, consider rebooting your app or deleting and reinstalling it.
- Erase the cache of your device’s Disney Plus app.
How do you restart Disney Plus in Canada?
Disney Plus is an excellent American streaming service that allows you to watch various on-demand content. It provides services on a wide range of devices. As a result, issues may emerge when entering personal information.
We hope our guide helped you understand what is Disney Plus error code 14 in Canada and the quick steps to fix it. Even if Disney Plus is not available in your country, you may use a paid ExpressVPN to access it and watch all of your favorite content on Disney+.
You may also get a similar error code 401 on Roku tv due to network connection issues.
If you have any further questions on error code 14 Disney Plus, feel free to ask us in the comments section below.