Are you trying to watch your favourite movie or series on Netflix but getting the annoying Netflix m7111-1331-5059 error in Canada? Don’t worry! You are at the right place as we have shared quick steps to bypass the Netflix Error Code m7111-5059.
Netflix error code m7111-5059 or m7111-1331-5059 indicates the usage of a VPN or proxy and can be easily bypassed using a premium VPN. We have also given a list of the best VPNs to fix the Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059 in this guide. Moreover, we have discussed some extra fixes and the easy method to switch servers to bypass Netflix proxy errors.
What is Netflix Error Code m7111-5059?
You may have come across the Netflix error code m7111-1331-5059 or m7111-5059 while using Netflix and get the following message:
“You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again.”
This error mostly occurs when Netflix detects that you are getting aid from a VPN. Netflix can easily detect free VPNs and even some premium VPNs with weak servers hence giving you this error. You can fix this error by using a premium VPN that can bypass Netflix geo-restrictions and let you browse Netflix without any hurdles and obstacles.
Best VPN to fix the Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059 in Canada
Listed below are the three of the best VPNs to fix the Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059:
1. ExpressVPN – Top VPN to fix Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059 in Canada
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to fix the Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059. With a massive server count of 3000+ in over 90+ countries, with high-quality safety features. It offers fast servers with unlimited bandwidth, which allows us to stream seamlessly.
It offers a special 12 + 3 months free package for $6.67/mo with a 30-day money-back guarantee. The price of ExpressVPN might seem a little higher than others, but once you try ExpressVPN to access Netflix, you will see for yourself why it charges this much.
2. Surfshark – Pocket-Friendly VPN to bypass Netflix Error Code m7111-5059
Surfshark is a pocket-friendly VPN to bypass the Netflix Error Code m7111-5059. Easily unblock Netflix with Surfshark via its strong servers. All of its servers follow high-quality encryption and it has a stern no-logs system.
Moreover, it offers a package of 2 years for $2.49/mo, which is super affordable. Surfshark is a new contender, but it is worth every penny as it easily bypasses Netflix proxy errors.
3. NordVPN – Popular VPN to solve Netflix Error Code m7111-5059 in Canada
NordVPN, a popular VPN to solve Netflix Error Code m7111-5059. It has over 5400 servers in 50+ countries, with encrypted traffic with top-quality encryption.
NordVPN conveniently unblocks Netflix and is a trustworthy VPN option because it protects your IP address and conveniently gets past the Netflix block easily. It charges $3.30/mo (VPN Awareness Month - 2 year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE) for its 2-year plan and provides top features.
Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059 in Canada: Other Fixes
The best way to bypass the Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059 error is to use a VPN like ExpressVPN. If the error still pops up, you may try the following fixes:
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies – Your location information is stored in your browser cache, and Netflix can detect that information. Always clear your cache and cookies before connecting to a VPN. Open Netflix after clearing your cache and cookies to bypass the proxy error.
- Switch your VPN server – When tons of users watch Netflix on the same server, it gets overcrowded, and Netflix detects the server, and it blacklists that server. VPNs like ExpressVPN offer multiple servers of the same region to access your favourite content on Netflix.
- Ensure that your VPN client is updated – Your VPN application should be up to date. Check for any updates, upgrade your VPN’s app if there is any update available. Try accessing Netflix after updating your VPN app.
- Disable your Antivirus – Antivirus software can trigger device problems by disrupting or restricting programs and services. You can check if you can get rid of the Netflix m7111-5059 error by disabling the antivirus installed in your system.
- Disconnect and reconnect your VPN – Try disconnecting your current VPN server and reconnect to check if the Netflix m7111-5059 error is eliminated.
- Run an IP leak test – Run an IP leak test to ensure that your original IP address is not getting leaked and the detected location and IP address are of the connected VPN.
- Contact customer support – If none of the above fixes work, you may try contacting customer support for help. Premium VPNs like ExpressVPN offers 24/7 live chat to cater to all your queries.
How to Switch Servers to bypass Netflix Error
Some of your VPN servers may give you the Netflix m7111-1331-5059 error code. You may try switching servers to check if you can bypass the Netflix error or not. Premium VPNs offer hundreds of different servers, so if some don’t work you may try the alternatives.
Follow the method below to switch servers to bypass the Netflix m7111-5059 error:
1. Open your ExpressVPN application and click on the three bars in the upper-right corner.
2. Click on VPN Locations to open the list of servers.
3. Enter your desired location and click the error sign to check its available list of servers.
4. Select your desired region, and click to connect to it.
5. Try accessing Netflix again after successfully switching your servers.
Can I use a free VPN to unblock Netflix in Canada?
No, we do not recommend unblocking Netflix with a free VPN. Firstly, free VPNs have a very limited server bank, and most of them are already by Netflix bots.
Moreover, a free VPN is never great in terms of quality. You will never get the desired speed to stream in HD and forget about live streaming any sporting event, you don’t want them to lag every other minute, do you? so go for ExpressVPN, it is your savior because it is the Unblocks Netflix libraries.
How do I fix M7111 5059 in Canada?
You can fix M7111 5059 by connecting to a premium VPN like ExpressVPN with strong servers. A VPN with strong security protocols can bypass the Netflix Error M7111-5059 in Canada and let you access Netflix without any restrictions.
How can I bypass Netflix blocking VPN?
You can bypass Netflix VPN blocking by using a quality VPN with multiple servers and strong security protocols. You may use ExpressVPN to bypass Netflix blocking as it is famous for its security and reliability.
Is it illegal to use a VPN for Netflix?
No, taking help from a VPN to access Netflix is completely legal as long as you do not get involved in any illegal activity or access pirated content.
Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059 usually occurs when you use a weak VPN or a free VPN. You can get rid of this error by using a good-quality VPN like ExpressVPN and connect to its servers to bypass Netflix VPN and proxy errors. If you have more questions, then you may comment below, and I’ll make sure to answer all your queries regarding the Netflix m7111-5059 error code in Canada.