How to watch England vs New Zealand T20 World Cup Semi-Final in Canada

How to watch England vs New Zealand T20 World Cup Semi-Final in Canada

Cricket fans cannot stop biting their nails as the ICC T20 Finals are around the corner. England and New Zealand are all set to play the first Semi-Final of ICC T20 World Cup 2021 will take place at Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi on the 10th of November, 2021 at 6:00 pm local time.

The good news is that the T20 World Cup 2021 matches can be watched online, so the live-action of England vs New Zealand can be viewed on a number of online sports streaming channels.

However, all of them are geo-restricted, so in order to watch England vs New Zealand T20 World Cup Semi-Final in Canada, you’ll need a reliable VPN.

Quick Steps: How to Watch England vs New Zealand T20 World Cup Semi-Final in Canada

Follow these steps to watch England vs New Zealand ICC T20 Semi-Final in Canada:

  1. Download and install the fastest VPN app (We recommend ExpressVPN)
  2. Connect to a US server to watch it on ESPN+
  3. Now, visit the official website of ESPN+
  4. Log in and prepare to enjoy England vs New Zealand T20 World Cup Semi-Final match from wherever you are.

3 Best VPNs to Watch England vs New Zealand ICC T20 Semi-Final in Canada

We have listed the best 3 VPNs that will let you watch England vs New Zealand ICC T20 Semi-Final in Canada:

ExpressVPN – Recommended VPN to Watch Eng vs NZ T20 World Cup Semi-Final

After testing 20+ VPNs, we recommend ExpressVPN to watch England vs New Zealand online as it not only unblocks but has also proved to be the fastest in terms of streaming.


In the speed tests we conducted, it managed to offer a download speed of 91.04 Mbps and an upload speed of 54.46 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.


It’s one of the best VPNs for enjoying high-speed entertainment with blazing speed and offers great security features like DNS Leak protection and 256-bit AES Encryption.

The cost of ExpressVPN is CA$ 9.01/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) - Save 49% and get 3 extra months FREE with 12-month plan  and it offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. Moreover, 24/7 live chat is available to facilitate its users.

ExpressVPN offers custom router firmware for your streaming device, with downloads available free of charge on their website. 

This VPN can be used to watch Kayo Sports in Canada and BT Sport in Canada

2. Surfshark — Budget-Friendly VPN to Watch Eng vs NZ T20 World Cup Semi-Final

Surshark will cost CA$ 3.11/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) - 82% Off on 2 Years Plan and is the most affordable VPN you can use to watch ESPN plus as it offers unlimited multi-logins.


It offers 500+ servers in 20+ locations in the US that will help you swap your IP address with the IP address of these locations to watch ESPN+ in your region. Moreover, it has a strict no-logs policy to protect your online anonymity.

It managed to offer a download speed of 75.42 Mbps and an upload speed of 38.01 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.


This VPN can be used to watch Eurosport in Canada and Optus Sport in Canada.

NordVPN – Largest Server Network to Watch Eng vs NZ T20 World Cup Semi-Final

NordVPN is one of the best options for you to watch matches online. It has an extensive network of 5400+ servers in 59 countries.

It has a zero-log policy that safeguards your private information, including your IP address, and allows 6 simultaneous connections.

ESPN+-with-nordvpn-in-caThe VPN service offered a great download speed of 88.45 Mbps and upload speed of 46.42 Mbps when tested on a 100 Mbps connection.


The VPN will cost you CA$ 4.71/mo (US$ 3.49/mo) - Save 60% on 2 Years Deal and come with 30 days money-back guarantee policy. 

England vs New Zealand ICC T20 World Cup Semi-Final Date

10 November 2021 is when England and New Zealand will clash at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium for a thrilling match.

The T20 World Cup match will begin at the following times in different time zones:

  • 3:00 PM UK Time
  • 7:30 PM Indian Time
  • 7:00 AM Pacific Time
  • 1:00 AM Eastern Australia Time

Other Broadcasting Channels for the ICC T20 World Cup

Besides ESPN+, ICC T20 is broadcasting on the following streaming platforms around the world. All these channels are geo-restricted and can only be accessed in the specified countries. Check out the below list to find out where you can watch the Eng vs NZ ICC T20 Semi-Final:

CountryBroadcasting TV Channels
India & Sub ContinentStar Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports HD, DD Sports, DSport, Sony Ten, Sony Ten 2, Sony Six HD, Sony Six, Hotstar, Disney+, SonyLiv (App), FanCode
PakistanPTV Sports, Ten Sports Pakistan, Geo Super, BSports Pakistan, Jazz TV, MJnuoon TV, Tapmad,
AustraliaFox Sports, Channel 9, YuppTV, Kayo Sports, Foxtel Sports
United StatesWillow TV, Willow Xtra, YuppTV, Hotstar, Disney+
United KingdomSky Sports, Sky Go App, SlingTV
New ZealandSky Sports NZ, Spark Sports, Fan Pass
SingaporeStar Cricket, Star Hub, Singtel
Hong KongStar Cricket, Now TV
CaribbeanESPN, Flow Sports
BangladeshGazi TV (GTV), T-Sports, Rabbitholebd, Maasranga TV, BTV
Sri LankaChannel Eye (SLRC)
The Middle East & North AfricaOSN Cricket HD
MalaysiaAstro Cricket HD
Austria, GermanyDazn
Mena CountriesOSN Play
JapanICC’s Facebook Page
ChinaFox Network Group
FijiFiji Broadcasting Corporation (FBC TV)
AfghanistanMoby TV
UAECricwick App

England vs NewZealand T20 World Cup Semi-Final Squads for Match

 England SquadNew Zealand Squad
Eoin Morgan (Captain)Kane Williamson (Captain)
Moeen AliTodd Astle
Jonny BairstowTrent Boult
Sam BillingsMark Chapman
Sam CurranDevon Conway
Chris JordanLockie Ferguson
Liam LivingstoneMartin Guptill
Dawid MalanKyle Jamieson
Tymal MillsDaryl Mitchell
Adil RashidJimmy Neesham
Jason RoyGlenn Phillips
David WilleyMitchell Santner
Chris WoakesTim Seifert
Mark Wood Ish Sodhi
Tom CurranMitchell Swepson
Liam DawsonTim Southee
James VinceAdam Milne

England vs New Zealand ICC T20 World Cup Head to Head Records

Total matches played England and New Zealand in ICC T20 World Cup5
Won by England3
Won by New Zealand2
No Result0
Highest Score by England172
Highest Score by New Zealand164
Lowest Score by England149
Lowest Score by New Zealand52


Yes, you can watch England vs New Zealand Semi-Final in Canada on ESPN+. This platform is geo-restricted but a premium VPN will let you watch the semi-final on ESPN+.

According to the experts’ predictions of the Eng vs NZ match, England seems to have a slightly better chance at winning the Semi-Final of ICC T20 with 62% of win probability whereas NZ has 38% of probability to win the match.

You can watch the Semi-Final of ICC T20 on ESPN+ in Canada. A premium VPN will let you watch the match between England vs New Zealand.


In T20 World Cup, both New Zealand and England made it to the Semi-Finals and are all set to lock horns this Wednesday on 10th November for the spot in the finale. Thus far, England seems to be surpassing expectations in the tournament with 4 victories.

On the other hand, New Zealand managed to get their semi-final place after a tumultuous start in the tournament and returned to the right track with 4 victories as well.

It is indeed going to be an exciting match for fans from both sides, and if you are looking to watch England vs New Zealand T20 World Cup Semi-Final in Canada; this simple guide and a reliable VPN (which is also the fastest!) will be much helpful and you won’t be facing any issue, no matter where in the world you try to access it from.

Chris Mack

Chris Mack

Chris is a technology and entertainment writer whose main interests revolve around the art of writing and expression. He loves writing research-based articles in different niches and translating his thoughts into words that inspire others.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *