All4 is a video-on-demand streaming platform provided by the channel 4 TV business.
The All4 application is a subscription-free service. The streaming platforms do not require payment for streaming the latest additions on All4 platforms.
It is a UK-based streaming platform and if you live in the US use a VPN like ExpressVPN to bypass the geo-restrictions.
Are you curious to know how to get All4 on LG TV?
So, if you have purchased the LG TV with the intention of watching your favorite shows on ITV, Channel 4, or Channel 5 in USA, then, sadly, just like not being able to find HBO Max on LG TV you will not be able to locate the applications of My5, ITV Hub, or All4 on LG TV as well.
However, don’t worry we have provided you with the solution let’s have a look at the steps for watching All4 on LG TV.
How to get All4 on LG TV in 2022 [Easy Steps]
You may get All4 on LG device by using the built-in browser. Use the following steps to watch All4 of your favorite programs.
- To begin, connect the LG Smart TV to a reliable internet connection.
- Then, go to the LG Smart TV Home Page and search for the Browser on the Smart TV.
- Now, on the Smart TV, navigate to the All4 official website and choose the Sign-in option.
- Sign in to your account with the correct credentials to watch All4 shows on the large screen.
Watch All4 on LG TV Using Screen Mirroring
You can enable screen mirroring on the smartphone to enjoy All4 on the LG Smart TV. All4 is thankfully accessible on the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store, allowing you to quickly install it on your mobile and mirror it to any Smart TV.
Here’s how to watch All4 on the LG Smart TV using the smartphone and the screen mirroring approach.
- Connect your Chromecast device to the LG Smart TV directly.
- Next, connect both your phone and Chromecast to the same wifi network.
- Download the All4 app on the smartphone from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
- After installing, run the All4 app on your smartphone and log in to the account.
- Select your favorite application content and press the Casting button.
- Your smartphone will now identify available devices and display them on the screen.
- Locate the name of the LG Smart TV device in the list and tap on it to link your phone with the LG Smart TV.
- Following that, you will be able to see the Smartphone screen on the LG Smart TV.
- Tada! You can watch all your favorites now.
Screen Mirror All4 on LG TV Using Android
You may use Google Chromecast to screen mirror any LG smart TV from an Android phone. So the techniques listed below will assist you in screencasting All 4 on any LG smart TV.
- To begin, turn on your TV and link it to a Chromecast dongle via your LG smart TV.
- Additionally, connect your Chromecast & Android smartphone to the same Wifi connection.
- Next, from the Google Play store, download the All4 app for your Android smartphone.
- Then, log in with all four account credentials. If you do not have an account, you must create one.
- Next, return to the All4 dashboard and select the casting symbol in the upper right corner.
- Choose Chromecast-linked LG smart TV first from the list of available devices. Lastly, you can broadcast any video from All4 and have it screen mirror on your Chromecast-enabled LG smart TV.
Screen Mirror All4 on LG TV Using Desktop
Here are the easy steps to screen mirror All4 on LG TV using a desktop:
- You must first configure a wifi connection for the LG smart TV and PC.
- Then, using your favorite PC browser, navigate to the official All4 website.
- Log in using all login details.
- After that, right-click the mouse and select “cast” from the list.
- It will now scan adjacent devices for connections. Select the LG smart TV from the accessible device menus.
- Then, on your PC, you may play any of All 4 contents, and it will screen mirror on the All4 LG TV.
Screen Mirror All4 on LG TV Using iOS
You can screen mirror All4 on LG TV using the iOS too, just follow the steps below:
- Connect your iOS smartphone and your LG Smart TV to a stable wifi connection.
- To begin, switch on Airplay, then navigate to the iOS phone app store and search for the All4 application.
- Then tap on it to download it and put it on the Home screen.
- Sign in to the All4 application using your login details.
- Take down the control panel and select the casting or screen mirror button.
- Following that, it will detect devices and choose the LG smart TV from a choice of options.
- Next, on any iOS phone, play any of the Channel 4 app LG TV, and it will display mirror the LG smart TV.
Can you get All4 on LG Smart TV?
No, it appears that most of the LG TV models lack crucial applications such as ITV Hub, My5, and All4. According to a brief online search, LG failed to reach an arrangement with Freeview for certain of their newer models, which is why the applications aren’t available.
Can I download All4 on my Smart TV?
Yes, you can download All4 on your Smart TV. Use iOS or android or the Chrome browser on your computer to watch the All4 entertainment content on your TV.
Why can't I watch All4 live on my Smart TV?
Unfortunately, Smart TV does not have the right to broadcast all-watch live programs. When live events are televised, they are showing a movie or athletic event about which they do not have internet rights.
All4 is a popular streaming platform in the Ireland and UK. We received the free content thanks to this streaming provider. On the All4 streaming service, you may stream a variety of television shows and on-demand media.
All4 is a streaming platform like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Adult Swim, and Hulu.
All4 is not available on LG TV, but you can watch All4 on LG TV by following the tricks and tips above.