Are you wondering if can I get BBC in Denmark? No, BBC iPlayer is geo-restricted and can’t be accessed in Denmark because of content distribution rights and licensing issues. However, you can access and watch BBC iPlayer in Denmark using a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
BBC iPlayer is one of the top online streaming services based in the UK. It offers a wide range of outstanding movies, shows, documentaries, sports, and much more to its users. You can watch top BBC shows like Interior Design Masters and 2023 Oscar Nominee hassle-free.
But BBC iPlayer has the most rigorous VPN detecting mechanism, so not all VPNs are able to bypass the platform’s geo-restrictions. Don’t worry; in this guide, we will tell you how to access and stream BBC iPlayer in Denmark using a premium VPN.
So without further delay, let’s get started:
How to stream BBC iPlayer in Denmark? [5 Quick steps]
Wondering how to watch BBC in Denmark? You need to follow the simple steps mentioned below to watch BBC iPlayer in Denmark.
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN service. ExpressVPN is our recommendation.
- Download and install VPN on your streaming device.
- Connect to a British server. The Wembley server is highly suggested.
- Now, go to the BBC iPlayer website, and log in with the credentials.
- That’s it! Start streaming your favorite series and movies on BBC iPlayer in Denmark.
To stream BBC iPlayer content in Denmark, you must first sign up for the BBC iPlayer account.
Why do you need a VPN to access BBC iPlayer in Denmark?
BBC iPlayer is a geo-restricted streaming service available solely in the United Kingdom due to copyright and licensing difficulties. To overcome these geo-restrictions, you will require the best VPN for BBC iPlayer in Denmark.
When we attempted to view BBC iPlayer in Denmark without a VPN, we received the following geo-error message:
“BBC iPlayer only works in the UK. Sorry, it’s due to rights issues.”
To acquire unfettered access to BBC iPlayer in Denmark, the best solution is to use a trustworthy VPN service like ExpressVPN. A VPN is intended to encrypt your data, protect your online privacy, and mask your physical location.
Your internet activity is routed through a UK IP address when you connect to a distant UK ExpressVPN server. You can fool BBC iPlayer into believing you’re getting content from the UK, allowing you to watch it from Denmark. If you are not registered on BBC iPlayer, you can instantly opt for a BBC iPlayer free trial.
How to sign up for BBC iPlayer in Denmark?
It takes less than five minutes to sign up for BBC iPlayer, and then you may watch all of your favorite content. Follow the instructions below to sign up for BBC iPlayer and begin streaming.
- Connect your device to a UK server using a reputable VPN service like ExpressVPN (Recommended Server: Wembley).
- Go to the BBC iPlayer website and click Sign In.
- Tap the Register Now option at the top of your screen.
- Choose your age group.
- Your birth date is required for the BBC iPlayer.
- For your account, you must specify an email address and establish a password. A country and zip code are also essential.
- Many postal codes are available online. SW1W 0NY, PO16 7GZ, or GU16 7HF, for example.
- Choose the Register option after completing the forms to receive an email with a verification number. You are now ready to go!
Note: You should be aware that you will be needed to provide proof of a valid TV license in order to view BBC iPlayer in the UK. Don’t be alarmed. Simply choose “Yes” to confirm that you are in possession of a valid license. And don’t worry about the subscription cost of BBC iPlayer, because it’s all free to use.
What are the Best VPNs To Watch BBC iPlayer in Denmark? [Detail Analysis]
We tested 50+ VPN companies for unblocking BBC iPlayer in Denmark, and the best three BBC iPlayer VPNs were discovered. These VPNs were chosen for their high levels of security, unblocking capabilities, and a big number of servers. The best VPNs for BBC iPlayer are as follows:
ExpressVPN: Best VPN to Watch BBC iPlayer in Denmark
- Buffer-less streaming and reliable servers
- MediaStreamer, which is a key feature for streaming
- Servers in different countries worldwide
- Slightly expensive than competitors
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for watching BBC iPlayer in Denmark because of its lightning-fast servers, unblocking, and privacy features. ExpressVPN’s incredible download speed of 89.42 Mbps on our 100 Mbps connection test making it excellent for HD or 4K video streaming.
ExpressVPN offers a huge network of over 3000+ servers in 94+ countries, including multiple servers in the United Kingdom cities of Docklands, London, East London, Wembley, and Docklands.
The fast servers of ExpressVPN offer a download speed of 89.42 Mbps and an upload speed of 84.64 Mbps, which is sufficient for high-end streaming. You will have no issue viewing BBC iPlayer in Switzerland with this bandwidth.
The Wembley server worked great for us when viewing BBC One in Denmark. However, the Midlands server should be avoided because it is the slowest!
ExpressVPN has a MediaStreamer (Smart DNS) capability that enables it to connect to any device or operating system that does not have VPN software. With this fantastic feature, you can even unblock BBC iPlayer on Firestick or any other device.
It works with Android, iOS, Linux, and Windows. ExpressVPN is also compatible with PC, PlayStation, Roku, Xbox, Apple TV, and Smart TV.
ExpressVPN allows you to try it risk-free with a 30-day money-back guarantee, and you can get it at a price of US$ 6.67 /mo - Save 49% and get 3 extra months FREE with 12-month plan. It also offers 24/7 live chat support for assistance.
- Unblock BBC iPlayer in Denmark with its UK servers
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- 5 Simultaneous Connections
- Verified & Audited “No-Logs” Policy
- 7-Day Free Trial on iOS and Android
- Slightly Expensive Pricing
Surfshark: Affordable VPN to Watch BBC iPlayer in Denmark
- AES-256-bit encryption with no log policy
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Offers a wide range of servers
- Most affordable VPN
Surfshark is the best cost-effective VPN for accessing BBC iPlayer in Denmark. It includes a US$ 2.30 /mo - 82% Off on 2 Years Plan reasonable plan and provides a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 24/7 customer service facility.
We tested the Surfshark UK servers and found that the London server is the fastest and the Edinburgh server is the slowest; you should avoid this server.
It engages all security methods by default and has the ability to unblock different streaming platforms. It has over 3200+ servers in 65+ countries, including various servers in the United Kingdom.
With a typical 100 Mbps connection, Surfshark delivered a download speed of 88.14 Mbps and an upload speed of 83.72 Mbps. The speed difference may appear to be tremendous, but rest assured that Surfshark servers have no impact on your streaming experience on BBC iPlayer in Kenya.
Surfshark supports BBC iPlayer and provides military-grade AES-256 encryption, VPN Kill Switch, Clean Web, Bypasser, and Camouflage Mode, allowing you to view BBC iPlayer in Puerto Rico without consuming any bandwidth.
Surfshark is compatible with Linux, Windows, routers, Android, iOS, macOS, and gaming consoles. It is also compatible with streaming devices such as PlayStation, Roku, Xbox, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Wi-Fi routers.
The most appealing feature is that streamers may have an endless number of concurrent connections with a single subscription. It also allows you to watch additional Danish channels.
- Most Affordable VPN
- Unlimited simultaneous connection
- Chat support is available 24/7 for problem-solving
- 256-bit AES channel encryption and no logging issues
- 30 days Money back guarantee is available
- Weak social media presence
NordVPN: Largest server VPN to watch BBC iPlayer in Denmark
- Largest server network of 5500+ servers worldwide
- 6 simultaneous connections
- 256-bit encryption and kill switch
- MultiHop and Camouflage Mode
NordVPN has a huge network of servers through which you can access and stream BBC iPlayer in Denmark. It possesses over 5543+ servers in 94+ countries, and moreover, it has 440+ servers in the United Kingdom.
NordVPN provided a download speed of 86.49 Mbps and an upload speed of 79.42 Mbps on a test of a 100 Mbps connection, allowing you to view BBC iPlayer in Colombia.
If you want to watch BBC iPlayer for free while traveling, we recommend the London server, which surpassed the others in terms of performance. The UK Manchester server was the slowest and should be avoided.
NordVPN also has robust security features in place, such as a powerful encryption system, DNS leak protection, and the NordLynx protocol. Security upgrades include an independently certified no-log policy and an automatic Kill Switch.
The NordVPN app is available for Android, Linux, Windows, iOS, and macOS. With a single subscription, you may connect up to six devices at the same time, including Smart TVs, iPads, Smartphones/Tablets, MacBooks, PC and Laptops, and iPhones.
You can get NordVPN at a price of US$ 2.30 /mo - 82% Off on 2 Years Plan, and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This VPN service also offers live chat support that is available all the time.
- One of the largest service networks, which has a huge range of UK servers.
- AES-256 bit encryption is available, IKEv4 and IPsec
- 24/7 customer care facility for continuous problem-solving help
- 6 simultaneous connections on a single account
- There might be some glitches that may occur while you are using the app from your mobile phone.
- The IP address remains static
How to choose the best VPN for streaming BBC iPlayer in Denmark?
Do you want to know what VPN service I should use to access BBC iPlayer? Don’t be alarmed. The following criteria were used to evaluate the top BBC iPlayer VPNs:
- Unblock BBC iPlayer and other popular geo-restricted streaming services.
- For lag-free streaming, high-speed connections are required.
- It delivers sophisticated encryption techniques to safeguard customers’ data with a no-log policy.
- All major operating systems are supported, including Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Smart TV.
- For a single subscription, at least 5 concurrent connections are available.
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee as well as 24-hour customer assistance.
Are there other ways to access BBC iPlayer in Denmark in 2023?
Yes, there are two other methods to unblock and view BBC iPlayer in Denmark. However, using a premium VPN like ExpressVPN is the best option to get BBC iPlayer in Denmark because it provides advanced safety and security features and compromises your online activities.
The other two ways to access BBC iPlayer in Denmark are given below:
Whether you want to unblock iPlayer and other streaming services in Denmark or from other countries, smart DNS is a must-have tool.
Nevertheless, it does not encrypt your data, so if you prefer that your Danish ISP and government do not have access to your online activity, we recommend that you do not use the Smart DNS option. Use a trustworthy VPN which offers both unblocking and privacy features.
BBC iPlayer has a few free and a few subscription-based additions. Nevertheless, iPlayer is aware that many Danish users are using it to route their traffic through the British proxy server for iPlayer. Thus, these browser extensions are frequently blocked.
If you want to check out another web browser extension for iPlayer, do your homework first because some of them might be harmful. Additionally, they do not guarantee access to BBC iPlayer in Denmark.
What to watch on BBC iPlayer in Denmark in 2023?
You can watch a wide variety of entertaining content on BBC iPlayer. It offers amazing shows, exciting movies, documentaries, sports, and much more. Here is a list of some of the best shows, sports and movies that you can watch on BBC iPlayer in Denmark.
|The Gold||Ben is Black||FA Women’s Super League|
|The Apprentice S17||The Duchess||Scottish Championship|
|Death in Paradise||Ralph and Katie||Six Nations|
|Call the Midwife s12||Schindler’s List||FIFA World Cup|
|Handover and Allocation Draw||Yesterday||NBA|
|The Warship: Tour of Duty||Beautiful Boy||Northern Irish Premiership|
|Happy Valley Season 3||Darkest Hour||2023 FA Cup|
|EastEnders||The Omen||Wheelchair World Cup|
Which devices are supported by BBC iPlayer?
BBC iPlayer offers a huge selection of high-quality episodes, radio shows, and movies without advertisements and is also available on all major streaming devices; you may get BBC iPlayer in Denmark on the following devices:
- iPhones and iPads
- Android phones and tablets
- Android TV (select models)
- Apple TV (4th generation or later)
- Windows (Edge, Chrome, Firefox)
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- Roku (select models)
- Smart TV
- PS3 and PS4
- Fire Tablets
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Mac (Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
To watch BBC iPlayer in Denmark, check sure your device is running the latest recent software or model. VPN-enabled routers may also be used to stream content to devices that support it.
How to get BBC iPlayer on Android devices?
You can simply get BBC iPlayer on Android by following the simple steps below:
- Subscribe to a trustworthy VPN provider like ExpressVPN.
- After downloading, install VPN on your Android device.
- Connect a server in the UK (Recommended server: Wembley).
- Create a new Google account and set your location to the United Kingdom.
- Using the new email address, search Google Play for the BBC iPlayer app.
- Install the app, log in with your credentials, and watch BBC iPlayer on Android.
How to get BBC iPlayer on iPhones and iPads?
You might wonder how to get BBC iPlayer on an iOS device in Denmark. Follow the steps required to get the BBC iPlayer Denmark iPhone app:
- Sign up to a reliable VPN service, such as ExpressVPN, and connect to a UK server (preferably Wembley).
- Go to “Settings” and afterward, “Apple ID profile” on your iOS device.
- Choose “Media and Purchases” from the list, click on “Country/Region,” “Change Country or Region,” and lastly select, “United Kingdom.”
- Finally, on the “Terms and Conditions” page, press the “Agree” button.
- After you’ve set your region to the United Kingdom, look for the BBC iPlayer app in the App Store.
- In Denmark, you may now watch BBC iPlayer on your iPhone.
Watch BBC iPlayer on Smart TV
If you have a big-screen TV, you’ll be delighted to hear that you can use BBC iPlayer on Smart TV. Here’s how to watch BBC iPlayer on television:
- Go to the Settings of your Smart TV and change the region to the UK.
- Configure a VPN on your router and ensure you’re connected to a UK server (preferably the Wembley server). We recommend ExpressVPN because of its MediaStreamer feature.
- Connect the Smart TV to the router.
- Go to your Smart TV app store and search for the BBC iPlayer app.
- Install the app, register for a BBC UAE account, or sign in if you already have one.
- Watch your favorite BBC iPlayer Danish content.
Why is the BBC iPlayer inaccessible in my country?
How Does VPN Work When Watching BBC iPlayer in Denmark?
It might be in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, or any other location that the VPN service provides. That is how you may avoid the BBC iPlayer’s localization issue and watch high-quality BBC content from all around the world.
Do I need a TV Licence to watch BBC iPlayer in Denmark ?
We encourage you do so legally through one of the BBC’s recognized distributors and collaborators.
Is it safe to unblock iPlayer in Denmark?
This brings us to the end of our blog on how to watch BBC iPlayer in Denmark. By utilizing one of the VPNs listed above, you may now watch BBC iPlayer for free from anywhere in Denmark.
While all of the VPN services described above may provide you with live access to BBC iPlayer in Denmark, we feel ExpressVPN is the most trusted, streamlined, fast, and efficient VPN for the job.
Please leave a comment if you have any further questions on how to receive BBC iPlayer for free in Denmark using a VPN.