Have you reached the bottom of Stan library and think there’s nothing more to binge-watch? Can’t even the best movies on Stan convince you to stick around? In such times, it’s best to resort to canceling Stan subscription in the US and dig around for other alternatives.
Before you finally decide to cancel Stan subscription in the US, it’s important to consider a few things. First, you must manually cancel the subscription to prevent automatic renewal. Second, if you cancel your subscription during the trial period – you will lose access to the entire Stan content immediately.
Third, it’s recommended to manually cancel your subscription 24 hours before your free trial period ends. This way, you’ll get sufficient time to stream without risking your money.
This guide takes up how to cancel Stan on different devices and even covers some exciting alternatives. Let’s dive right in to find out!
How To Cancel Stan Subscription In The US On Different Devices?
It’s super simple to find your way out of the Stan subscription as Stan lets you cancel on multiple devices. We have outlined easy steps to cancel Stan subscription in the US on different devices below.
Short on time? Jump straight to know the steps for your device.
How Do I Cancel Stan on Android Devices?
You have to manually cancel your Stan subscription from the Google Play Store – simply deleting the Stan app won’t get the job done. Now that we’ve established this, you can go through the steps below to cancel Stan on Android.
- Head to the Google Play Store. Check that you’re signed in with the same Google account you used for subscribing Stan.
- Click on your Account, then go to Payments & subscriptions.
- Locate the Stan subscription and tap Cancel subscription.
- Confirm the cancellation by following the on-screen instructions.
- You’ve now canceled Stan subscription in the US on your Android device!
How Do I Cancel Stan on iPhone and iPad?
Wondering how to cancel Stan on iPhone? Simply hover over your Profile icon and tap Manage Account. Find the option to cancel your subscription and select it to cancel Stan on your iOS device.
- On your iPhone or iPad, navigate to Settings.
- Tap your ID at the top-right corner and locate the Subscriptions tab.
- Now, click on Active to find Stan.
- Next select Cancel subscription to cancel Stan.
How Do I Cancel Stan on Mac?
The Stan cancellation process can easily be conducted using the Mac browser.
- Open up a browser on Mac, and head straight to the Stan website.
- Sign in to your account.
- Now, move your cursor to the Profile icon and select Manage Account from the drop-down menu.
- Under the Subscription section, locate the Cancel your subscription option.
- Follow the prompts to cancel Stan on Mac.
Important: The Stan Service is ceased at the end of your last billed month. Your access to Stan is terminated immediately only when you cancel during your free trial period.
How Do I Cancel Stan on the Web?
Using a web browser to cancel Stan is by far the easiest method. You just have to visit the official website of Stan and locate the Cancel subscription option under your Profile to unsubscribe to Stan.
- Visit the Stan website and sign in using your credentials.
- Select your Profile at the top-right > Manage Account.
- Scroll through the options to locate Cancel your subscription.
- Hit Cancel my subscription and follow the prompts to complete the cancellation.
Note: If you see that you have already been charged for the coming month, your Stan account will stay active for that month even after the cancellation.
What Are The Best Stan Alternatives For Streaming?
Now that you’ve successfully canceled Stan – what’s next? Before you even question the best alternatives to Stan, we’ve heard you. We suggest keeping an eye on the following alternatives to stream globally-acclaimed TV series, family shows, documentaries, and movies.
The following streaming platforms are available in the US:
- HBO Now
- Amazon Prime Video
- Peacock TV
- AT&T TV Now
These are a few of the most sought-after streaming services that are currently unavailable in the US because of content licensing agreements. Nonetheless, they are great alternatives to Stan that can be accessed in US using a VPN.
With VPNs in the picture, restricted entertainment is a thing of the past now. You can simply get your hands on the best VPNs for streaming and enjoy unlimited access to thousands of addictive titles across the globe.
Cancel Stan In The US: FAQs
Can you cancel Stan after a 30-day free trial?
Can you get refund after cancelling Stan in US?
Can you Cancel Stan during the free trial?
Even after covering Stan’s subscription cancellation in US, we can’t help but commend its impressive collection of titles. Despite being region-blocked, you can unblock Stan in USA by using a VPN to get an Australian IP address.
Now that we’re at the end – we hope this guide completely answered how to cancel Stan subscription in the US. As you must have noticed, it’s no rocket science and requires only a few minutes. We recommend going through the entire procedure to cancel Stan in USA to avoid any inconvenience in the future.
If you still face some issues while canceling Stan in US, drop a comment below!