You can watch CraveTV in the USA, UK, Australia, or anywhere outside Canada by following the 5 steps in our easy guide. By doing so, you can easily subscribe to the service and watch your favorite movies and TV shows.
CraveTV is a Video on Demand (VoD) service owned and operated by Bell Media. It is one of Canada’s most popular OTT services competing with other global OTT services like Netflix, Hulu, etc. However, it is directly accessible only in Canada.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch CraveTV Outside Canada?
You need a VPN to watch CraveTV as it is a geo-blocked service and cannot be directly accessed from outside of Canada because of licensing and copyright issues.
Having a VPN provider with servers in Canada that are reliable and secure will help you bypass the geo-restriction. A reliable VPN can also let you access YouTube TV in Canada by connecting to its Canadian servers. When you connect to a VPN server, it masks your IP and DNS, hiding your original location and providing you a new virtual address.
Best VPN to Watch CraveTV in the USA
Following are the best VPN providers to watch CraveTV in the USA:
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch CraveTV in the USA
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for accessing CraveTV in the USA. It is one of the tyrants in the cybersecurity industry, famous because of its fantastic security and speed. ExpressVPN has only 5 servers in Canada, but they all are entirely reliable and fast for streaming. You can also use it to access Rai TV, watch PBS outside the US, and access Sky Go outside the UK.
With their limited-time special offer, you can get 12 months of unlimited access plus an extra 3 months (free), giving you their services at $6.67/mo only for 15 months.
2. Surfshark – Affordable VPN for Watching CraveTV Outside Canada
Surfshark is a pocket-friendly VPN provider for watching CraveTV outside of Canada. It has 30 Canadian servers and a total of 3200+ servers. Surfshark is praised and popular because of its instant connectivity and its strong security protocols. Surfshark can let you stream CBC in USA, access beIN Sports, watch BBC iPlayer, and access TVB abroad easily.
You can get Surfshark for $2.49/mo for 2 years, and you can also share your account with your family and friends as it allows unlimited multi-logins. Surfshark offers 24/7 chat support in order to help you out instantly in case of any problem.
3. NordVPN – Popular VPN to Unblock CraveTV Abroad
NordVPN is another popular VPN provider for unblocking CraveTV abroad. It has over 480+ servers in Canada. It offers AES 256-bit encryption security and unlimited bandwidth through its servers. NordVPN lets you unblock Optus Sport, watch Fox Sports Go outside USA, access Sling TV, and watch Channel 4 anywhere in the world.
NordVPN has all the vital safety features, and in return, it only charges a reasonable price of $3.71/mo on its 2-year plan. You can also share your account with your friends and family, as it allows up to 6 simultaneous connections. In case you face any issues, you can contact them through their 24/7 chat support.
Devices Supported By CraveTV to Watch Outside Canada
We have compiled a list of the Devices on which you can watch CraveTV outside Canada; the list is as follows:
- Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV
- Android devices
- Apple TV (Best Apple TV VPNs)
- iOS devices
- Samsung Smart TV (Watch CraveTV on Samsung Smart TV)
- Xbox One (Watch CraveTV on Xbox One)
- Windows devices
- Roku (Watch CraveTV on Roku)
How to watch CraveTV on Samsung Smart TV
Follow the steps below to watch CraveTV on Samsung Smart TV in the US:
- Open the SmartHub store on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Search for CraveTV, and install the application.
- Enter your credentials to log in to the app.
- You will get a code; enter that code to CraveTV’s website to register your device.
- Enjoy watching CraveTV on Samsung Smart TV.
How to watch CraveTV on Xbox One
You can watch CraveTV on Xbox One by following the steps below:
- Open the Store page on your Xbox one.
- Select Apps from the categories.
- Search for Crave.
- Click on “Get it free” to download the application.
- Log in to the CraveTV app; you’ll see a code.
- Visit CraveTV Canada to register your account using the code.
- Enjoy watching your favorite shows on CraveTV.
How to watch CraveTV on Roku
You can watch CraveTV on Roku anywhere by following the steps below:
- Look for the Home button on your remote and press it.
- Go to the Roku Store by clicking on the streaming channels.
- Search for CraveTV and then click on Add Channel.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Register your device by entering the code on the CraveTV website.
- Enjoy streaming your favorite movies and shows on Crave.
CraveTV Channel list to stream in the USA
CraveTV contains the following channels that you can stream in the USA using a VPN. CraveTV reserves the exclusive Canadian content rights of these channels:
- HBO (Watch HBO Max Outside the USA)
- Central Starz
Best TV Shows to Watch on CraveTV in the USA
You can stream the following TV shows on CraveTV in the USA with the help of a reliable VPN service:
- Killing Eve
- Shelter in Place
How to watch CraveTV in the USA?
Is CraveTV available in the US?
No, CraveTV is not directly available in the US. However, you can access it using a VPN service with Canadian servers.
Is CraveTV available in Canada?
Yes, CraveTV is originally a Canadian service and is available in all parts of Canada.
Can you subscribe to CraveTV in the US?
No, you cannot directly subscribe to CraveTV in the US. However, you can switch to a Canadian server via VPN and subscribe to CraveTV in the US.
How much does CraveTV cost per month?
Basic CraveTV costs $9.99 per month, and you get access to TV shows from HBO and Showtime as well as Crave originals.
Does CraveTV Canada have a free trial?
Yes, CraveTV offers a one-month free trial for all its customers.
How many devices can watch Crave at once?
Two Devices. You can connect up to 5 devices on a CraveTV account but use only two devices to watch simultaneously.
CraveTV is worth every effort because it is a fantastic streaming service despite being geo-blocked. I hope you will have a clear picture of how to use a VPN to watch CraveTV outside Canada. In case you need any more CraveTV related info, you can comment below, and I will be pleased to help you in this regard.