You must register for a streaming service to watch Hulu on a Roku device. Hence, download the Hulu app for Roku, log into your Hulu account, and enjoy watching the content. We are here with the complete guide if you can’t find Hulu in Germany on Roku!
Hulu is an on-demand streaming platform accessed via Smart TV, Android, iOS, Xbox, PlayStation, and Amazon Firestick.
Hulu subscribers have numerous options for watching the service on Roku’s various devices, which range from set-top boxes to broadcasting sticks and media hubs.
The Walt Disney Company owns Hulu, which provides a wealth of enjoyment with 1,142 films and 1,253 TV shows available in its on-demand library. This includes Hulu’s original shows, like Name That Tune: Season 3, The Drop, and The 1619 Project Docuseries.
Moreover, you can watch hit content on Hulu, like Minamata.
So, let’s start watching Hulu on Roku in 2023 and everything else you will need to know to trick Hulu’s location.
How to Watch Hulu on Roku in Germany [Quick Guide]
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to get Hulu on a Roku device in Germany:
1. If you don’t have a Hulu account, Go to Hulu’s official website and subscribe to Hulu. (You can subscribe only for Hulu or subscribe to a bundle where you get Hulu, Hulu, and ESPN+.) Hulu is available with ad-supported content for $5.99 per month and without ads for $11.99 per month.
2. After subscribing to Hulu, turn on your Roku device > Press the Home button > Select Streaming Channels.
3. Connect the Roku device to an HDMI port on the Television, turn it on with the AC adapter, and put batteries into the Roku remote.
3. Click on Search Channels > search Hulu > select the app.
4. Select the Add Channel button, and your Roku device will download the app.
5. Return to your Roku Home Screen, where you will see the Roku Hulu app. Now, you can open the app, Go to Hulu sign-up page, enter your credentials and stream your favorite shows and movies.
How to Set up Roku Account for Watching Hulu in Germany
If you don’t have Roku Account in Germany, then follow these steps if you’re wondering how to add Hulu to Roku:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and download it on your device (we recommend ExpressVPN)
- Open the VPN app, and sign in using your username and password.
- Choose a US server (Recommended New York) from the list and connect to it.
- Once the connection is established, Go to https://my.roku.com/signup to create a Roku account in Germany.
- From the list, select the United States as your country and insert a US Zipcode. However, you can type any zip code from the internet, like 99501, 85001, or 92803.
- You have successfully set up your Roku account in Germany.
Furthermore, with your Roku device, you can easily watch Hulu in Romania, Germany, New Zealand, Portugal or any other region that does not have the service officially.
Get the premium ExpressVPN services to stream on Hulu.
Which Roku Devices Support Hulu?
You can stream Hulu in HD on various Roku devices, and some even support 4k live broadcasts. Hulu is compatible with the following Roku devices:
|Roku 1||4K Roku Ultra|
|Roku 2||4K Roku Ultra LT|
|Roku 3||4K Roku Premiere|
|Roku 4||4K Roku Premiere+|
|Roku LT (2700X)||Roku Streaming Stick|
|Roku Express||4K Roku Streaming Stick+|
|Roku Express+||4K Roku Smart Speaker|
Roku Devices that Don’t Support Hulu
Unfortunately, some Roku devices don’t support Hulu. These Roku devices include:
|Roku 2 XS model 3100X|
|Roku HD model 2500X|
|Roku LT model 2400X and 2450X|
|Roku 2 HD models 3000X and 3050X|
|Roku Streaming Stick models 3400X and 3420X|
Which Devices are Compatible to Watch Hulu with Roku?
|Nintendo Switch||Android Devices||Apple TV (3rd generation or later)||Mac and PC web browser Amazon|
|Amazon Fire Tablets||Apple iPhones and iPads||Xbox 360 and Xbox One||Roku streaming devices|
|Chromecast||TiVo||LG TV, Samsung, and Sony Blu-ray player||PS3 and PS4|
Note: When you encounter Hulu error code p-dev320, consider watching the same clip on some other devices while using Hulu.
Roku TV Models that Support Hulu
Hulu supports a wide range of Roku TV models, including:
How to download Hulu content on Roku in 2023
Here are the steps for how to get free Hulu on Roku:
- Subscribe to the ad-free version of Hulu, which costs ($11.99 per month.)
- A Download logo indicates downloadable content next to the title of the TV show or movie. Navigate to its details page and click the Download button.
- Click the Downloads icon at the bottom of the application to stream all offline files on the device. Also, choose the Trash icon to delete them.
Why Hulu isn’t Working on your Roku?
Hulu cannot be accessed via Roku for either of the following three reasons:
- Your Roku device is not compatible with Hulu, or you’ll have to reinstall the apps and reboot the device.
- Hulu’s applications were lately updated, and they are only compatible with the latest versions of Roku. Hence, try upgrading your device and then broadcasting Hulu.
- It is possible that Hulu also isn’t working on your Roku due to geo-restrictions. For example, if you are attempting to access Hulu in Spain, Belgium, Europe, Ireland, or any other region other than the United States.
What to Watch on Hulu with Roku Device in Germany?
You can enjoy watching your favorite television shows and movies with a US Roku account and Hulu.
In addition to well-known films and television programs, many documentaries and family-friendly programs are available in regularly updated collections of new material. If you sign up for the Hulu Plus Live TV subscription package, you can view over 65 network TV channels live from Hulu for $64.99 per month.
We’ve put together a list of the best movies and TV shows available on Hulu on Roku, so if you’re looking for something to watch in 2023, you’re in luck. Let’s start reading.
Popular Shows to Watch on Hulu in Germany
You can stream Hulu content in Germany, such as:
Popular Movies to Watch Hulu on Roku?
Now, after setting up a US Roku account and getting Hulu, you can watch your favorite movies and shows anytime. If you wonder what to watch on Hulu in 2023, you are in luck because we have sorted out a list of the best movies and TV shows that you can watch on Hulu Roku.
|Best Hulu Movies|
|The Drop (2022)|
|Good Luck to You, Leo Grande|
|Extraordinary (Hulu Original)|
|The Deer King (2021)|
|GameStop: Rise of the Players|
|Love, Gilda (2018)|
What are Other Streaming Services available on Roku?
Here are the other streaming services available on Roku:
|Disney Plus||Amazon Prime Video||Now TV||YouTube|
|Netflix||Crunchyroll||Apple TV Plus||BBC iPlayer|
Can I get Hulu on Roku in Germany?
How Much Does Hulu Cost on Roku in Germany?
You can also subscribe to the Hulu bundle that gives you access to Hulu, Hulu, and ESPN Plus. This bundle comes at $13.99 per month. With this bundle, you can watch a wide range of content on a single platform
How do I activate Hulu on my Roku?
- Press the home button on the Roku remote control to return to the Roku home screen.
- Access the Roku channel store.
- Scroll all the way down to the Hulu channel.
- To verify, select Add the channel.
- To get started, open the Hulu application and select login.
- Using the on-screen keyboard, enter your email address and password.
- Choose your profile from the list and start streaming.
How do I change the language on Hulu on Roku?
Why Hulu is not working on my Roku in Germany?
Why can’t I watch Hulu on my Roku?
What is Roku pin for Hulu?
How do I update Hulu on Roku?
Which Roku players support Hulu + Live TV in Germany?
Now you can easily get started with Hulu on Roku devices in Germany and watch your favorite movies and shows. Not only on Roku, but you can get Hulu on FireStick, on Android, LG TV, and on Samsung TV.
If you are a Hulu fan, then you will absolutely love Hulu because it has all the original Hulu movies and much more. You can watch Not Okay, and also you can watch AfterShock on Hulu.
If you are a Norwegian and want to know how to unblock Hulu in Norway, then ExpressVPN is the best VPN to do so.
So, what are you waiting for? Power on your Roku devices and stream unlimited Hulu content anytime, anywhere.