Did you know that you can watch Disney Plus on Xbox anywhere in the world? If you didn’t know that, then you don’t have to worry at all because we have got you covered with our easy guide to access Disney Plus on your Xbox in seven easy steps.
Is Disney Plus geo-restricted in your country? Well, we have got you covered here as well as our guide contains the steps to easily stream Disney+ anywhere in the world. Keep reading this guide to know more about accessing the giant streaming platform on your Xbox.
How to get Disney+ on Xbox in geo-restricted countries
If Disney+ is geo-restricted in your country, you can still stream it on your Xbox with the help of a VPN. Although Xbox does not support a VPN client to be installed directly, you can use SmartDNS with the help of a VPN to watch Disney Plus from geo-restricted locations like Brazil (get Disney Plus in Brazil), and also watch Disney Plus in Malaysia and more.
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Download and install its client on your PC.
- Sign in to ExpressVPN’s DNS Settings page.
- Click Register my IP address under the IP address registration option.
5. Enable “Automatically register my IP address.”
7. Once your hostname gets registered on ExpressVPN, you can then easily set up Mediastreamer on your Xbox.
After getting the MediaStreamer IP, you can easily watch Disney Plus on your Xbox One by setting up the DNS servers. The easy configuration steps are given in our next section.
How to set up DNS servers to watch Disney+ on your Xbox One
Follow the steps below to watch Disney+ on your Xbox One by setting up the DNS servers:
- Launch your Xbox One.
- Go to Settings.
- Select General and then select Network Settings.
- Go to Advanced settings.
- Select DNS settings and then select Manual.
- Enter your first MediaStreamer IP address for Primary IPv4 DNS.
- Press the menu button on your controller to continue the procedure.
- Enter your second MediaStreamer IP address for Secondary IPv4 DNS.
- Press the menu button on your controller again.
- Finally, press the B button to save your settings.
- Now, go to Settings and then select Systems.
- Select Language&Location and change your location to the USA.
- Restart your Xbox One.
- Download the Disney Plus application from the Microsoft store.
- Install the app and log in to it and enjoy streaming.
How to stream Disney+ in 4K on Xbox One
Disney+ offers 4K streaming, and you can take full advantage of it on your Xbox. However, you will need an Xbox One X or Xbox One S to stream Disney+ in 4K resolution. Unfortunately, you can not watch the famous streaming platform in 4K on your Xbox One.
A fast and stable internet connection is also needed for 4K streaming on your Xbox One X or Xbox One S. Make sure that you have an internet connection of at least 20 Mbps, to stream your favorite shows on Disney Plus.
Disney Plus on Xbox Requirements
You will need any of the following consoles to watch Disney Plus on Xbox.
- Xbox One
- Xbox One S
- Xbox One X
- Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series S
Other than this, you will need a fast internet connection for smooth streaming. You will need at least 5-10 Mbps for HD streaming and 20-25 Mbps for 4K streaming.
Also, make sure to use high-bandwidth HDMI cables and HDCP 2.2-enabled external displays for watching Disney Plus on your Xbox for an excellent experience.
How much is Disney Plus on Xbox
You can get a Disney Plus membership for your Xbox at $6.99 per month. You can also opt for the one-year package at $69.99 per year (Save $13.89 on the annual payment plan). There is also a Disney Plus special bundle that gives you Disney Plus, with Hulu and ESPN+ for a total of $12.99/month.
Although you can download the Disney+ application for free on your Xbox, you need to pay for the subscription charges to access the streaming platform.
What to watch on Disney Plus on Xbox
You can watch more than 500 movies and 7500+ TV shows episodes on Disney Plus on your Xbox. We have made a list of the best TV shows and movies on Disney Plus in our next section.
Best Disney+ TV Shows
The following list of the best TV shows are available in the Disney Plus library in addition to countless other shows:
- Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted
- Great Migrations
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series
- Lilo & Stitch
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Meet the Chimps
- Spider-Man: The Animated Series
- Star Wars – the original trilogy
- The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes
- The Simpsons
- X-Men: The Animated Series
Best Disney+ Movies
You can watch the following list of popular movies on Disney+ on your Xbox:
- Avengers: Endgame
- Darkwing Duck
- Diary of a Future President
- Disney’s Newsies the Broadway Musical
- Earth to Ned
- Finding Nemo
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- Prop Culture
- Toy Story
What other devices does Disney+ support?
If you don’t have an Xbox then you can access Disney+ on the following devices:
- Desktop Web Browsers (via streaming)
- Mobile Devices and Tablets (via free downloaded app)
- Amazon Fire Tablet
- Android phone and tablet (Watch Disney Plus on Android devices)
- Apple iPhone and iPad
- Set-top Boxes and Game Consoles (via free downloaded app)
- Smart TVs (pre-installed or via free downloaded app)
- Android TV Devices
- LG WebOS Smart TVs
- Samsung Tizen Smart TVs (Watch Disney+ on Samsung Smart TV)
- Other Streaming Devices (via free downloaded app)
Is Disney Plus available on Xbox?
Is Disney plus free on Xbox?
Does Xbox 360 have Disney Plus?
Why can’t I get Disney Plus on my Xbox?
You are now acquainted with the easy steps to watch Disney Plus on Xbox. Make sure that you have a stable internet connection while accessing Disney Plus to have the best streaming experience.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?