Are you looking for ways to watch Hulu on Apple TV? If yes, then you are at the right place as we will be unveiling the five easy steps to stream Hulu Live on Apple TV.
If Hulu is not available in your country, you can still access it by following our steps to stream Hulu on Apple TV in geo-restricted countries. Keep reading this blog to know more about Hulu and how to get it on your device.
How to stream Hulu on Apple TV in geo-restricted countries
You can get Hulu on Apple TV in geo-restricted countries with the help of a VPN. Even if Hulu is not available in your country, or you want to access the library of any other region, you can easily do that by using a premium VPN. ExpressVPN lets you use their VPN on Apple TV with the help of MediaStreamer. The steps below will guide you to use Hulu on your Apple TV in geo-restricted regions:
1. Subscribe to a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
2. Download and install its app on your PC.
3. Visit ExpressVPN’s DNS Settings page and sign in with your credentials.
4. Under the IP address registration option, you’ll see Register my IP address, click on it.
5. Toggle the icon to enable “Automatically register my IP address.”
7. You can easily set up your Mediastreamer on your Apple TV as soon as your hostname gets registered there.
Apple TV DNS Configuration
Configure the DNS on your Apple TV using your MediaStreamer DNS IP address to access Hulu by following the steps below:
- Go to Settings on your Apple TV.
- Go to Network, and select your connected network in WiFi.
- Search for the Configure DNS option.
- Enter your MediaStreamer DNS IP Address by selecting Manual.
- Restart your Apple TV.
- Visit the Apple App Store once your TV turns on.
- Search for the Hulu app and press Get.
- Log in to the app with your credentials.
- Enjoy streaming Hulu on your Apple TV with the help of ExpressVPN.
Which Apple TVs are Supported on Hulu
Hulu is supported on the following Apple TV versions:
- Apple TV (4th generation)
- Apple TV 4K
Hulu is not supported on the following Apple TVs:
- Apple TV (3rd generation)
- Apple TV (2nd generation)
- Apple TV (1st generation)
How much is Hulu on Apple TV?
Hulu offers five different packages to its users that are as follows:
1) Hulu Basic (monthly) at USD 5.99 per month.
2) Hulu Basic (annual) at USD 59.99 per year. (USD 4.99/month)
3) Hulu (No Ads) at USD 11.99 per month.
4) Hulu + Live TV at USD 64.99 per month.
5) Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV at USD 70.99 per month.
Although you can download the Hulu application for free on your Apple TV, you need to pay for the Hulu subscription charges to access the streaming platform.
What to watch on Hulu with Apple TV?
You can watch more than 43,000 TV episodes and 2500+ movies on Hulu. We have listed some of the most popular TV shows and movies in the Hulu library in our next section.
Best Hulu TV Shows
The following popular and high-rated TV shows are available in the Hulu library that you can watch on your Apple TV:
- A Teacher
- Little Fires Everywhere
- Love, Victor
- Mayans M.C.
- New Amsterdam
- Pawn Stars
- The First
- The Great
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- The Hardy Boys
- The Path
- The X-Files
Best Hulu Movies
You can watch the following best movies on Hulu on your Apple TV:
- Fighting with My Family
- Gone Girl
- Instant Family
- Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol
- Palm Springs
- Sorry to Bother You
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Support the Girls
- The Cabin in the Woods
- The Painter and the Thief
- The Social Network
- The Truman Show
- Young Frankenstein
Hulu Device Compatibility
A list of all Hulu compatible devices and platforms are as follows:
- Android Devices (How to watch Hulu on Android devices)
- iOS Devices (How to watch Hulu on iOS devices)
- Apple TV (4th generation or later)
- PC and Mac browsers/apps
- Samsung TV (How to watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV)
- LG TV (How to watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV)
- Xfinity TV Box
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick (How to watch Hulu on Fire TV Stick)
- Roku (How to watch Hulu on Roku)
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox (How to watch Hulu on Xbox)
Can you watch Hulu on Apple TV?
Yes, you can watch Hulu on Apple TV. Hulu has a dedicated app for Apple TV that is usually pre-installed in most Apple TVs. Even if you don’t have the Hulu app on your Apple TV, you can download it from the Apple App Store.
Which Apple TV supports Hulu live?
Hulu Live is supported on all fourth generation and above Apple TVs.
Why won't Hulu work on my Apple TV?
You may try the following solutions if Hulu does not work on your Apple TV:
1) Update the Hulu app from the Apple App Store if it is not updated.
2) Restart your Apple TV.
3) Restart your Router.
4) Quit and relaunch the Hulu app.
5) Delete and Reinstall the Hulu app.
How do I add Hulu to Apple TV 4K?
You can add the Hulu app to your Apple TV 4K by following the steps below:
1) Go to the Apple App Store.
2) Search for the “Hulu” app.
3) Select the app and press Get.
4) Log in to the Hulu app with your credentials and enjoy watching your favorite shows.
We have shared the simple steps in this guide to help you watch Hulu on Apple TV. If Hulu is not available in your country, you can still access it with the help of a VPN and get access to all your favorite TV shows and movies on Hulu.