Are you travelling to Abroad and are unable to watch Hulu Outside USA due to geo-restrictions that don’t allow anyone Outside USA to access Hulu? Also, do you prefer watching your favourite content on your Apple TV? You’ll be glad to know that you can watch Hulu on Apple TV Outside USA by following the 6 quick and easy steps given in our guide.
Additionally, we have discussed the pricing and the best content available on Hulu like The Rock and The 1619 Project Docuseries. You will also find all the answered queries regarding Hulu on Apple TV in our FAQs section. Keep reading this guide to know more about streaming Hulu on your Apple TV with a premium VPN.
How to stream Hulu on Apple TV
You can stream Hulu on Apple TV with the help of a VPN. Even if Hulu is not available in your country, or you want to access the library of any other region, you can easily do that by using the Best VPNs for Hulu. ExpressVPN lets you use their VPN on Apple TV with the help of MediaStreamer. The steps below will guide you to use Hulu on your Apple TV in geo-restricted regions:
1. Subscribe to a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
2. Download and install its app on your PC.
3. Visit ExpressVPN’s DNS Settings page and sign in with your credentials.
4. Under the IP address registration option, you’ll see Register my IP address, click on it.
5. Toggle the icon to enable “Automatically register my IP address.”
7. You can easily set up your Mediastreamer on your Apple TV as soon as your hostname gets registered there.
Apple TV DNS Configuration
Configure the DNS on your Apple TV using your MediaStreamer DNS IP address to access Hulu by following the steps below:
- Go to Settings on your Apple TV.
- Go to Network, and select your connected network in WiFi.
- Search for the Configure DNS option.
- Enter your MediaStreamer DNS IP Address by selecting Manual.
- Restart your Apple TV.
- Visit the Apple App Store once your TV turns on.
- Search for the Hulu app and press Get.
- Log in to the app with your credentials.
- Enjoy streaming Hulu on your Apple TV with the help of ExpressVPN.
Which Apple TVs are Supported on Hulu
Hulu live tv is supported on the following Apple TV versions:
- Apple TV (4th generation)
- Apple TV 4K
Hulu is not supported on the following older Apple TV models:
- Apple TV (3rd generation)
- Apple TV (2nd generation)
- Apple TV (1st generation)
How much is Hulu to Watch on Apple TV?
Hulu offers five different packages to its users that are as follows:
1) Hulu Basic (monthly) at USD 5.99 per month
2) Hulu Basic (annual) at USD 59.99 per year
3) Hulu (No Ads) at USD 11.99 per month
4) Hulu + Live TV at USD 64.99 per month
5) Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV at USD 70.99 per month
Although you can download the latest Hulu app for free on your Apple TV, you need to pay for the Hulu subscription charges to access the streaming platform.
What to watch on Hulu via Apple TV?
You can watch more than 43,000 TV episodes and 2500+ movies on Hulu. We have listed some of the most popular TV shows and movies in the Hulu library in our next section.
Popular Hulu TV Shows to watch on Hulu via Apple TV
The following popular and high-rated TV shows are available in the Hulu streaming library that you can watch on your Apple TV:
Best Hulu Movies to watch on Hulu via Apple TV
You can watch the following best movies on Hulu on your Apple TV:
|The Drop (2022)||The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2010)|
|The 40-Year-Old Virgin (2005)||The Deer King (2021)|
|A League Of Their Own (1992)||Extraordinary (Hulu Original)|
|A Troll in Central Park (1994)||Couples Retreat (2009)|
|Barbarians (2021)||Happening (2021)|
Hulu Device Compatibility
A list of all Hulu compatible devices and platforms are as follows where you can watch live tv:
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Apple TV (4th generation or later)
- PC and Mac browsers/apps
- Samsung TV
- LG TV
- Xfinity TV Box
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- Nintendo Switch
Can you watch Hulu on Apple TV?
Yes, you can watch Hulu on Apple TV. Hulu has a dedicated app for Apple TV that is usually pre-installed in most Apple TVs. Even if you don’t have the Hulu app on your Apple TV, you can download it from the Apple App Store.
Which Apple TV supports Hulu live?
Hulu Live is supported on all fourth generation and above Apple TVs. To get Hulu Outside USA you will need a VPN that can easily bypass the geo-restriction of the platform.
Why won't Hulu work on my Apple TV?
You may try the following solutions if Hulu does not work on your Apple TV:
1) Update the Hulu app from the Apple App Store if it is not updated.
2) Restart your Apple TV.
3) Restart your Router.
4) Quit and relaunch the Hulu app.
5) Delete and Reinstall the Hulu app.
How do I add Hulu to Apple TV 4K?
You can add the Hulu app to your Apple TV 4K by following the steps below:
1) Go to the Apple App Store.
2) Search for the “Hulu” app.
3) Select the app and press Get.
4) Log in to the Hulu app with your credentials and enjoy watching your favorite shows.
We have shared the simple steps in this guide that will not only help you watch Hulu on your Apple TV but will also help you watch HBO Max, Peacock, and Bravo on Apple TV. A premium VPN will help you trick the Hulu location and let you watch all your favorite Hulu content Outside USA on Apple TV without any interruptions.
So get ready to enjoy your favourite Hulu content on your Apple TV.
If you have any further questions do let us know in the comment section below.