You can watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV and enjoy all of your favorite TV shows and movies. We have shared the four easy steps to watch Hulu on your Samsung TV.
Even if Hulu is not available in your country, you can still access Hulu outside USA with the help of a premium VPN like ExpressVPN; we have also shared the quick steps to get Hulu on your Samsung TV in geo-restricted countries.
Are you using an old Samsung TV? Don’t worry; you can go through our guide to get Hulu on older Samsung Smart TVs.
Hulu is a US-based streaming platform that has the access to some amazing content like Not Okay, Drop out, and Love Island.
Dive into this guide for more information regarding how to get Hulu on Samsung TV or if you can’t find Hulu app on Samsung TV.
How to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV [Updated 2022]
Here’s how you can watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV with the best Hulu VPNs:
- Click the ‘home button’ on your remote after switching it on.
- Go to ‘Apps’ and use the search bar present in the top-right corner to find the Hulu app.
- Next, tap on the ‘Install’ prompt and you will get Hulu on your Smart TV.
- Open the application when it’s installed. Select ‘log in’ on the welcome screen and device.
- Type your Hulu account email and password and log in to the application.
- Select your profile from the list of profiles and enjoy streaming.
How to get Hulu on Samsung Smart TV in geo-restricted countries
Follow the easy steps below to watch Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV in geo-restricted countries:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN because of its optimized servers.
- Launch the ExpressVPN DNS settings page and type your email and password to login in.
- The IP address registration page will appear and choose “Register my IP address.”
- Launch the ExpressVPN setup page, and the MediaStreamer DNS server IP address will appear.
- Tap the Menu option on your Samsung Smart TV remote.
- Choose Network and then tap Network Status.
- Wait for the procedure to finish and then choose IP Settings.
- Tap DNS settings and then choose Enter manually.
- Enter your MediaStreamer IP address.
- Tap Enter and launch the Smart Hub.
- Search and download the Hulu app.
- Log in with the credentials to enjoy watching Hulu on your Samsung TV.
Quick Overview – Top 3 VPNs to get Hulu on Samsung Smart TV 2022
Here is a quick overview of the top VPNs through which you can watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV in 2022:
How to Watch Hulu Live on Samsung Smart TV
Follow the steps here to watch the Hulu Live TV application on your Samsung Smart TV:
- First, sign up for Hulu Live Television by tapping on this link.
- Once you’re done signing up, visit the Home Screen of the Samsung TV.
- Launch the app store and start searching for “Hulu Live TV”.
- Tap “Add to Home” and install the Live TV application.
- Once installed, sign in using the Hulu Live Television credentials.
- You can now watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV.
How to get Hulu on older Samsung Smart TV
Do you have an older model of Samsung TV and wish to stream your favorite Hulu TV series on it? There’s no need to be concerned! We’ve included simple instructions below to quickly install Hulu on older Samsung TVs:
- Press the internet@TV button on your remote.
- Tap the option for content watching.
- Now choose internet TV.
- Use the search option to find the Hulu app.
- Download and install the app on your TV.
- Open the application and log in with your credentials for streaming Hulu on your Smart TV.
How to Update Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
Update the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV by following the steps below:
- Hit Home on the Television remote to get to the Smart Hub.
- Select Applications, and try searching for the Hulu application.
- Follow the on-screen steps for updating it.
- Browse the updated Hulu application and enjoy watching your favorite shows.
How to Update Hulu on your old Samsung Smart TV?
If you’re watching Hulu on the old Samsung TV, individually check for updates. The steps for updating the Hulu application on your old Samsung TV are listed below.
- On the Samsung Television remote, click the ‘Menu’ icon.
- Then click the Support button.
- Select the Software feature.
- Select the Update option.
- Nest, click the Update Now button.
How to Activate the Hulu App on Samsung TV
Activating the Hulu application on the Samsung TV is very simple. Follow the easy steps below to activate your Hulu app on your Smart TV:
- First, Turn on the Samsung Smart TV.
- Open the Hulu application on your Television and select login.
- Choose Activate on a PC.
- Open the Hulu activation page on the PC and log in to get the code.
- Enter the code on your smart TV to activate your Hulu account.
How to Switch Hulu profiles on Samsung TV
Switch Hulu profiles on your Samsung TV by following the steps below:
- Open the Hulu application on your Samsung TV.
- Go to the account icon and tap it.
- Now choose Profiles from the menu.
- Switch the profile by choosing the preferred profile.
Hulu Not Working on Samsung Smart TV [Quick Fixes]
If you want to watch Hulu live on Samsung TV but sadly it’s not working then you need to try the quick fixes which are provided below:
1. Clear Cache & Data
First, clear the Cache and Data it might be the reason of your trouble:
- Switch on the Samsung Smart TV.
- On your Television remote, hit the Home button.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Browse to Applications.
- Open Hulu by selecting it.
- Choose the option to Clear Cache as well as Clear Data.
- If you require more space, clear caches and data for other applications as well.
2. Reboot your Samsung Smart TV
Restarting the Samsung Smart TV will immediately resolve any temporary issues with streaming on the Hulu application.
- Hold down the power button on the Television remote.
- When you see the Samsung icon on the smart TV, start releasing the button.
- Pause until the TV reboots before attempting to load Hulu.
3. Force Restart your Samsung Smart TV
If restarting does not resolve the issue of Hulu, then, force reboot your Samsung Smart TV.
- Disconnect your Samsung Smart TV.
- Sit tight for 3-5 min now.
- Then reconnect it and turn on the TV.
- Now launch the Hulu application and see if you can watch Hulu without any problems.
4. Factory Reset your Samsung Smart TV
If none of these methods work, you must reboot the Samsung Smart TV.
- To access the Settings menu, click the Home button.
- Select the Support option.
- Next, click on the Self Diagnosis button.
- Then press the Reset button.
- If necessary, enter the PIN code and verify the reboot.
Can I Watch Hulu Outside USA on Samsung Smart TV?
No, you cannot watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV due to geo-restrictions. It is a US-based streaming service that is geo-blocked, which implies you could only obtain it from within the United States.
For example, if you want to stream Hulu in Canada or in the United Kingdom, you will be unable to do so unless you have a VPN like ExpressVPN.
How do I get Hulu on my Samsung TV?
To obtain the Smart Hub, hit the Home button on the Samsung Smart TV remote. Activate the Hulu application after selecting Apps. To update it, implement the on-screen instructions. Start watching your favorite visual content on the updated Hulu application.
Why can't I get Hulu on my Samsung Smart TV?
Uninstall the Hulu application and then reinstall it. Clear your Hulu application’s cache. To fix Hulu, restart your Samsung TV. Please update your Hulu application.
Is Hulu app on Samsung TV?
Yes, the Hulu application is available on Samsung TV. You can watch any of your favorite content on Hulu.
Does Hulu work on all Smart TVs?
Hulu’s latest application is compatible with the majority of major smart TVs and players. Hulu Live TV Roku applications and Hulu Apple TV allow you to watch content on your TV. Hulu is also available on Amazon Fire Stick and other Amazon casting devices such as Google Chromecast.
How do I find the app store on my Samsung Smart TV?
Follow the steps below:
- On your remote, hit the Home button.
- Choose APPS.
- You are now in the Smart Hub’s Apps section, which serves as the Samsung app store.
- If you see an application you like, click on it and then click Install on the next screen.
- Choose Install.
- The application is now installed on your TV.
How do I download Hulu to my old Samsung TV?
Here are the steps to download Hulu on the old Samsung TV:
- Click the Internet @TV button on the remote.
- Choose the option for content watching.
- Your screen will now display a list of available applications for your TV.
- Find Hulu Application using the search bar.
- Select the Hulu Application.
- Select the Download Now option.
- Open Hulu once it has been installed.
- Sign in with your credentials to access Hulu on your Smart TV.
After reading this guide, you would be acquainted with the easy steps to watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV. Even if Hulu is not available in your country, you can access it with the help of a VPN and get access to all of your favorite shows and movies like After Shock, Drop out, and Solar Opposites on Hulu on your Smart TV.
We’re sure that after this guide you won’t be asking anyone how to install Hulu on Samsung Smart TV. You can install Hulu on FireStick and LG TV too. In case you find any difficulty then comment below and our team will assist you ASAP!