Do you want to watch Hulu on your Xbox One? If that’s the case, then keep reading this easy guide to know more about it. Our guide elaborates on the quick steps to get Hulu on your Xbox One. Xbox is not just a gaming console; it is a media server and a streaming device as well.
Is Hulu not available in your country, but you still want to watch it on your Xbox? Go through our section where we have discussed the easy method to get Hulu on Xbox in geo-restricted countries.
How to Sign Up for Hulu on Xbox
Follow the quick steps below to sign up for Hulu on Xbox:
1. Visit Hulu’s official website from your browser.
2. Click Start Your Free Trial.
3. Choose your desired plan.
4. Enter your required information to create a new account.
5. Enter your billing details to complete the sign-up procedure.
- Hulu won’t charge you until your trial is finished. You can cancel your subscription anytime before your trial ends.
How to get Hulu on Xbox in geo-restricted countries
Xbox One has a built-in app for Hulu; however, Hulu is not available outside the US. You can access Hulu on Xbox in geo-restricted countries with the help of a SmartDNS. Follow the steps below to set up a SmartDNS on your device:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Visit its website and log in with your credentials.
- Click “My Account” and select MediaStreamer.
- Note the DNS Address as it will be used to set up a proxy on your Xbox.
Xbox One DNS Configuration
Follow the steps below to configure DNS on your Xbox One:
- Launch your Xbox One and go to Settings.
- Select Network, then go to the Network Settings.
- Select Advanced Settings, then click DNS settings.
- Select Manual to configure the DNS address.
- Write the DNS address that you noticed earlier.
- Go to the Language&Location settings and select the US as your location.
- Restart your Xbox One.
- Open the Hulu app and log in to enjoy your favorite shows.
Hulu Not Working on Xbox One [Quick Fixes]
You may try the following solutions if Hulu is not working on your Xbox One:
- Check your internet connection.
- Update your Hulu app.
- Reinstall the Hulu app.
- Clear the system cache.
- Check your login information.
- Check the Language and Location settings.
Hulu Device Compatibility
You can watch Hulu on the following devices:
- Apple TV (4th generation or later) (Watch Hulu on Apple TV)
- Samsung TV (select models) (Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV)
- LG TV (select models) (Watch Hulu on LG TV)
- Android devices
- iPhones and iPad
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick (Watch Hulu on Firestick)
- Nintendo Switch
- Mac and PC browsers/apps
- PlayStation (Watch Hulu on PS4)
- Roku (select models) (Watch Hulu on Roku)
- Xbox (Watch Hulu on Xbox)
Is Hulu available on Xbox One?
Yes, Hulu on available on Xbox One. It is also available on the other Xbox consoles, including Xbox 30, Xbox One X, and Xbox One S. You can find its app on the Microsoft Store on Xbox.
Why can't I watch Hulu on my Xbox One?
How do I activate Hulu on my Xbox One?
Activate Hulu on your Xbox One by following the steps below:
1) Go to your Xbox’s Home screen and select the Store option.
2) Download the Hulu app and install it on your device.
3) Launch the Hulu app and sign in with your credentials.
4) Note down the activation code.
5) Visit the Hulu Activation Page and enter the activation code to activate your account.
Do I need Xbox Live to watch Hulu?
Yes, you need to be signed in to Xbox Live to use Hulu. However, you do not need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to watch Hulu on your device.
We have given the easy steps to watch Hulu on your Xbox One. Even if Hulu is not available in your country, you can access it with the help of a VPN and enjoy all of your favorite shows and movies on Hulu on your Xbox One.