Netflix is available on Smart TV and you can watch all of your favorite content by following the five easy steps to watch Netflix on your Smart TV.
If you want to access the Netflix library of any other region in your country, you can do that using a premium VPN. We have also shared the easy steps to watch Netflix on your Smart TV in geo-restricted countries.
How to get Netflix on Smart TV in geo-restricted countries
Follow the easy steps below to get Netflix on your Smart TV in geo-restricted countries:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Visit the ExpressVPN DNS settings page and enter your credentials to sign in.
- You will see the IP address registration page and click “Register my IP address.”
- Now visit the ExpressVPN setup page, and you will find your MediaStreamer DNS server IP address, note it down.
- Press the Menu button on your Samsung Smart TV remote.
- Select Network and then select Network Status.
- Wait for the process to finish and then select IP Settings.
- Select DNS settings and then select Enter manually.
- Enter your previously noted MediaStreamer IP address.
- Press Enter and open the Smart Hub.
- Search and download the Netflix app.
- Log in with your credentials to enjoy watching Netflix on your Samsung TV.
How to get Netflix on older Samsung Smart TV
Are you using an older version of Samsung TV and want to watch your favorite Netflix shows on your TV? No need to worry! We have shared the easy steps below to download Netflix on older Samsung TVs quickly:
- Press the internet@TV button on your remote.
- Select the content view.
- Now select internet TV.
- Use the search option to find the Netflix app.
- Download and install the app on your TV.
- Open the app and log in with your credentials to enjoy streaming Netflix on your Smart TV.
How to Update Netflix on Smart TV
Update the Netflix app on your Smart TV by following the steps below:
- Press Home on your TV remote to get to the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps, and search for the Netflix app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update it.
- Launch the updated Netflix app and enjoy watching your favorite content.
How to activate the Netflix App on Smart TV
Activating the Netflix app on your Smart TV is a piece of cake. Follow the easy steps below to activate your Netflix app on your Smart TV:
- Turn on your Smart TV.
- Launch the Netflix app on your TV and select login.
- Select Activate on a computer.
- Visit the Netflix activation page on your PC and log in to get the code.
- Enter the code on your smart TV to activate your Netflix account.
How to Switch Netflix profiles on Smart TV
Switch your profiles on Netflix on your Smart TV by following the steps below:
- Open the Netflix app on your Smart TV.
- Navigate to the account icon and select it.
- Now select Profiles from the menu.
- Switch your profile by selecting the preferred profile.
Netflix Not Working on Smart TV [Quick Fixes]
If Netflix is not working on Smart TV, then you may try the following quick fixes:
- Reset the Netflix app on your Smart TV
- Try uninstalling and then reinstalling your Netflix app
- Clear the cache of your Netflix app
- Power Cycle your Smart TV to fix Netflix
- Update your Netflix app
- Update your Smart TV framework
- Factory reset your Smart TV
Best Netflix Movies and TV Shows on Smart TV
You can watch thousands of movies and TV shows on Netflix on your Smart TV including the titles mentioned below:
- The Guest
- Always Be My Maybe
- The Social Network
- Harry Potter (Watch Harry Potter on Netflix)
- The Queen’s Gambit
- Lady Bird
- Sherlock Holmes
- Money Heist
- Never Have I Ever
- Immigration Nation
- The Witcher
- Breaking Bad
How do I get Netflix on my Smart TV?
Does Netflix work on Samsung Smart TV?
Yes, Netflix works with Samsung Smart TV. It also works with other smart TVs, including LG Smart TV, Android TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
After reading this guide, you would be acquainted with the easy steps to watch Netflix on your Smart TV. Even if Netflix is not available in your country, you can access it with the help of a VPN and get access to all of your favorite shows and movies on Netflix on your Smart TV.