If you are bored with your Eurosport Player subscription and want to cancel it, you are on the right platform. In our guide, we have discussed the easy steps to cancel your Eurosport subscription in multiple ways.
Although Eurosport is a great platform for watching shows like Tour De Pologne and Tour of Britain, we do understand there could be many reasons for which you want to cancel Eurosport Player subscription in New Zealand.
As you know that Eurosport is a geo-restricted streaming service in New Zealand, so just like you need a VPN to watch Eurosport in New Zealand, you need the VPN to cancel your subscription as well. We suggest ExpressVPN as the best VPN for streaming platforms.
It is important to note here that you need to timely notify the streaming service when you decide to cancel your Eurosport subscription to avoid being charged unnecessarily. For canceling the monthly subscription plan you need to notify before 24 hours and for the annual plan before 48 hours.
The Eurosport subscription cost depends on your pricing plan. The cost of the Eurosport monthly plan is AUD 11.73 (GB£6.99) per month and the yearly plan is AUD 8.38 (GB£4.99) per month. It offers a free trial of 7 days.
Now let’s see how you can cancel your Eurosport subscription on different devices:
How do I cancel Eurosport Player Subscription in New Zealand on Different Devices?
It is easy to cancel Eurosport subscription, however, the procedure varies depending on the device you are using. It is suggested to use the same device through which you signed up for the service.
If you are canceling your subscription from a country where Eurosport is unavailable officially, use ExpressVPN.
Below we have shared the quick steps to cancel your Eurosport Player subscription on:
How do I cancel my Eurosport subscription on the Eurosport website?
To cancel Eurosport subscription on the website, follow these quick steps:
- Visit the Eurosport website.
- Log in with your Eurosport Player account credentials.
- Go to the accounts sections and click on your profile account.
- Select subscription and then navigate to the cancel subscription option.
- Choose any reason for canceling your subscription and then select Cancel Subscription.
- You will receive a confirmation from Eurosport via email along with the last day you can use the service.
How do I cancel Eurosport Player on my iPhone?
Follow the steps mentioned below if you have subscribed to Eurosport through the iOS app and now want to cancel it:
- Navigate to the App Store on the iPhone.
- Choose featured and then enter your email id and password.
- Now visit the subscriptions menu and choose Manage.
- Turn off the Auto-renewal button.
- Confirm your choice to cancel your subscription.
- A confirmation email will be sent by Eurosport service with the last date when you can access their platform.
How do I Cancel Eurosport Player Subscription in New Zealand on the Eurosport Android App?
Follow these quick steps to cancel Eurosport Player subscription in New Zealand on its Android application:
- Visit the Play Store on an Android device.
- Tap on the hamburger menu in the top corner.
- Select subscriptions and find Eurosport from the list.
- Select a reason for cancelling and choose continue.
- Choose Cancel Subscription.
- Once you complete these steps, you will receive a confirmation email from the Eurosport service.
How do I cancel Eurosport Player subscription in New Zealand on the Eurosport SmartTV App?
Unfortunately, you cannot cancel Eurosport membership on its TV app. You need to visit your Eurosport account on the website or the app. Depending on how you are accessing your account, follow the steps we have mentioned above for the website, android, and iOS to unsubscribe to Eurosport.
How do I cancel Eurosport Player on Amazon Prime?
If you purchased your Eurosport Player subscription through Amazon Prime, follow these easy steps to cancel Eurosport on Amazon Prime Video:
- Go to your Amazon Prime account.
- Choose Manage your Prime Video channels.
- From the list of channels, find Eurosport.
- Choose Cancel Channel and then confirm.
- Your subscription end date will appear on the screen. You can access the platform till that date or reverse the cancellation until the given date.
Is Eurosport easy to cancel?
Can I cancel Eurosport at any time in New Zealand?
If you are using a monthly or yearly subscription, cancel it before the auto-renewal date. If you do not, then you will be charged for the following month.
Can I cancel Eurosport on Firestick?
Without any doubt, Eurosport is a hub of all the amazing sports events across Europe and other international places. However, still, if you ever feel that this service is not for you or is out of your budget, you can easily cancel Eurosport Player subscription in New Zealand anytime.
You should keep in your mind that you must notify Eurosport service 24-48 hours before your auto-renewal to avoid being charged. Once you cancel your subscriptions, you can access Eurosport TV shows till the end of your current billing term.
If you are based in New Zealand and want to access the Eurosport website or app from there, use ExpressVPN. Do not hesitate about legal matters, as it is legal to use a VPN. for streaming and protecting your digital activities. With the help of a VPN, you can access all the best streaming platforms in New Zealand.
We hope our quick guide helped you in understanding how to cancel your Eurosport subscription. If you have any further queries, feel free to ask us in the comments section. We’d be glad to answer you!