Are you looking to watch Eurosport on Firestick in New Zealand? If so, you have come to the right place. This article will explain all the steps you need to access Eurosport on Firestick in 2022. But before that, let’s discuss about the channel and what it offers.
Eurosport is a group of pay TV networks owned by Warner Bros. Discovery Sports, an affiliate company of Discovery Communications. The channel is available in many European countries and covers a wide range of sports events. Launched in February 1989, the network has grown to have the widest-known sports channels.
Some of the best shows on Eurosport you can watch in 2022 include Back on Track, The Ronnie O’Sullivan Show, Tips for Judo, UEFA Nations League, The Breakdown, Tour De France – Cycling, Australian Open, and the French Open.
To watch Eurosport, you’ll first need to create a Eurosport account and subscribe to one of its plans to access the content. You can start with the Eurosport free trial for 7 days before committing to the monthly subscription.
The Eurosport cost is $8.28/month, but you can save by subscribing to the annual plan for only $47.34. This is a great deal if you want to watch Eurosport regularly! You can also cancel Eurosport account at any time by clicking the cancel button on your account settings.
You can watch Eurosport in New Zealand on either Eurosport.com or EurosportPlayer.com.
However, you can also watch Eurosport on Roku by following the required steps of installing the app on the streaming device. Eurosport is only available in 54 countries, meaning you will need a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN to access the channel if you live outside these areas.
How to Watch Eurosport On Firestick in New Zealand ?[Quick Guide]
You can use three main ways to watch Eurosport on Firestick in New Zealand. These include:
- Installing the Eurosport app on FireStick
- Casting Eurosport on FireStick using an Android device
- Mirroring Eurosport on FireStick using an iPhone
We’ll go over these steps to ensure that you can access Eurosport regardless of your device.
How to install the Eurosport app on FireStick
How to get Eurosport on Amazon Fire Stick? You can easily install the Eurosport app on Firestick to watch Eurosport by following the simple steps highlighted below.
- First, connect the Firestick device to the HDMI port of your TV. Ensure that your device is connected to a power source and a reliable internet connection.
- Find the Firestick on your TV and visit the home screen.
- In the Firestick home screen, find and click the “Amazon App Store.”
- Use the search bar to find “Eurosport Player App” among the apps in the Amazon App Store.
- Once you’ve found the Eurosport Player App, click to open it.
- Find the login section.
- Log in to the app using your Eurosport credentials
- You can now go through a wide range of content and enjoy the Eurosport stream.
You can only access Eurosport Firestick if you are in one of the 54 countries that it is available in. To watch it from outside those countries, ensure to use a VPN.
How to cast Eurosport on FireStick using an Android device
Another way to watch Eurosport on Firestick is by using an Android device to cast the channel to your Firestick and watch it on your TV. But first, you will need to connect your android phone and the Firestick device to the same Wi-Fi network.
Once both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, follow these steps:
- Put on your Firestick and visit the home screen.
- Long press the Home Key on your Firestick remote and then click to select “Display Mirroring.”
- You will then be directed to a section to activate the “Display Mirroring.”
- Once activated, get your Android device.
- Visit the Google Play Store, search and download the “Eurosport Player app.”
- Once the app is downloaded, you can sign up or sign in with your Eurosport logins.
- Once signed in, choose your favorite content and click on the cast icon.
- Find the Firestick device name on the nearby devices list and connect to your Firestick.
- Once connected, you can start watching Eurosport content on your TV.
How to mirror Eurosport on FireStick using an iPhone
You can also watch Eurosport on Firestick by mirroring it from your iPhone or iPad. But like with the Android phone, you need to connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
Below are the steps to follow to mirror Eurosport from your iPhone:
- Connect your Firestick to your TV using the HDMI port. Ensure that it is on and connected to an internet source.
- Visit the Firestick Home and click “My Fire TV.” You can then select the Airscreen App, where you will click “Start Now to Choose Airplay” and then, finally, the “Start” icon.
- On your iOS device, visit the App Store, search and download the Eurosport App.
- You can create an account or sign in using your Eurosport credentials.
- Once you’ve signed in, find any content you want to watch and tap the Airplay icon.
- Find your Firestick device name among the nearby devices and connect to it.
- You can start watching Eurosport content on your TV.
Is it possible to stream Eurosport on Firestick?
Why does Eurosport keep freezing on Firestick?
You also might be using an older Firestick model incompatible with the Eurosport app. You can solve this by restarting your Firestick, uninstalling and reinstalling the Eurosport app, and upgrading your Firestick.
How to Update Eurosport on Firestick?
If there is an available update, it will be shown under the “update” section. If you’re still experiencing issues with the Eurosport app, try uninstalling and reinstalling it to get the latest version.
As you can see, you can easily install Eurosport on Firestick in New Zealand and watch your favorite content. Using the steps above, you can also cast Eurosport from your Android or iOS device to your Firestick. If you’re having trouble with the Eurosport app, update it or uninstall and reinstall it to get the latest version.
Follow these guidelines, and you can watch Eurosport on Firestick in New Zealand without trouble, however, if you face any issues you can use the best streaming VPN.