Is Peacock not on Apple TV? It’s not true. You can watch Peacock on Apple TV in New Zealand, and other models of Apple TV by using a premium VPN service.
By making itself accessible to viewers on a wide variety of devices, including those using Apple TV platforms, Peacock has established its position in the streaming industry. How do I begin watching Peacock on an Apple TV device? Let’s discuss it.
To begin with, Peacock is the NBCUniversal-owned streaming platform that is the repository for hundreds of hours of TV shows and films, including timeless favorites like The Office and the Harry Potter series, along with Peacock originals like Leopard Skin, The Calling, and She Said.
If you reside in New Zealand, you can only watch Peacock TV in New Zealand with a VPN like ExpressVPN.
How to Watch Peacock on Apple TV in New Zealand [Quick Guide]
Follow these steps to watch Peacock on Apple TV in New Zealand with a VPN:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN service. We recommend ExpressVPN because of its high-speed servers.
- Download and install the VPN app.
- Connect to the US server (Recommended – New York server) from the locations list.
- Visit Peacock TV, create your account, and start streaming Peacock TV on Apple TV.
How to Watch Peacock on Apple TV
Here are the easy steps on Peacock on Apple TV:
- Open the Apple TV, then navigate to the App Store.
- Activate the App Store.
- Hit the search button.
- Type Peacock and press enter. Pick Peacock from the list of options.
- Choose the download button.
- Click Open.
- Click Subscribe Now to sign up. Use your email address and password to log in, or use the on-screen instructions to register for Peacock.
How to Airplay Peacock to Apple TV
The Peacock TV application is only available for the HD and 4K editions. You cannot manually install apps on Apple TVs from the 3rd generation and earlier because there is no App Store on such TVs. Screen mirroring or AirPlaying video content from your iOS smartphone is an alternative.
- Use the iPad or iPhone to connect to the same WiFi network as your Apple TV.
- Get your iPhone or iPad and launch the Peacock TV app. If you don’t already have the Peacock TV app, download it from the App Store.
- Log in to your account and launch your preferred video.
- Tap the AirPlay icon on the playback screen.
- Select your Apple TV device from the list of devices.
- After that, you can use Apple TV to watch the video.
How Much Does Peacock TV Cost?
Is Peacock free on Apple TV? Yes, some movies and shows are free. Other than that, here is the Peacock TV cost:
|Ad-supported Tier||NZD 7.91 or 4.99 USD||Ad-Free for NZD 15.84 or 9.99 USD|
The three Peacock TV plans—each of which has a few differences—are the best for viewing content. Peacock TV doesn’t provide a free trial because it also has a free plan where you can watch some of the movies and television shows.
Moreover, Peacock has a cancel subscription option to cancel your subscription after watching your favorites.
What Other Devices Does Peacock TV Work On?
Here are the devices on which Peacock TV work:
|Apple TV||iOS Devices|
|Windows 10||Amazon Fire TV|
FAQs: Peacock on Apple TV in New Zealand
Does Apple TV box have Peacock?
Why Peacock is not working?
Does Peacock not work on AirPlay?
One of the most exciting new OTT streaming services available is Peacock TV. At first, it ran into several issues. However, you can now watch all of your favorite Peacock movies, shows, and content for free and in complete security.
Peacock TV is compatible with Apple TV. Moreover, if you live in New Zealand you will need the best streaming VPN, such as ExpressVPN.
We hope you enjoyed our guide on Peacock on Apple TV in New Zealand, this guide will also help you watch other popular streaming services like HBO Max on Apple TV as well, if followed properly; if you face any issues, please comment so our team would assist you.