Nowadays, essentially about any television, you get off the shelf is a “smart TV.” If you’ve recently purchased a new set, you may be asking how to install BBC iPlayer on smart TV. No longer be perplexed. Read this post, and get all the answers in detail.
BBC iPlayer is exclusively available in the United Kingdom and is a geo-restricted streaming network outside the UK. However, it has an incredible content library. You may stream BBC iPlayer movies and series such as The Apprentice S17 and The Warship: Tour of Duty outside UK.
A premium VPN like ExpressVPN allows you to connect to a server in the United Kingdom, enabling you to view all of the fantastic content of BBC iPlayer abroad, including live sports like Six Nations 2023, and Scottish Championship 2022-23 easily on BBC iPlayer.
While watching, if you face any problems with BBC iPlayer on Samsung smart TV, it will disturb your streaming. Therefore, it’s essential to know all details, so let’s dive inside the guide.
How to Get BBC iPlayer on Smart TV [Quick Steps]
- To enjoy BBC iPlayer on your Apple TV, take the following steps:
- Sign up for a VPN. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
- Run the VPN application.
- Join a server in the United Kingdom. The Docklands server is the preferred server.
- Go for the iPlayer app in the Channel Store and add it to your channel checklist.
- Launch the BBC iPlayer app, sign in with your credentials, and stream your favorite BBC iPlayer movies.
Note: If you are curious to know BBC iPlayer’s cost, it is 13.70 GBP per month ($15.87 per month). BBC iPlayer is kind enough to offer BBC iPlayer free trial to its customers so they can take a better decision about whether they want to get a BBC iPlayer subscription or not.
How to Get BBC iPlayer on Samsung Smart TVs?
On your Samsung Smart TV, you can install the BBC iPlayer app since they are compatible. The following steps will assist you with how to get BBC iPlayer on smart TV.
- Link the Wi-Fi to the Samsung Smart TV.
- Using the Samsung Smart Remote control, click the Smart Hub option.
- On the Samsung Smart TV, go to the Apps section and click the Search button.
- Then, using your Samsung Smart TV, browse the BBC iPlayer app.
- Then, from the results page on the Samsung Smart TV, select the app.
- Next, for the Samsung Smart TV, pick the Install button to activate the app.
How to Get BBC iPlayer on LG Smart TVs?
To watch BBC iPlayer from anywhere, you must have a Paid VPN to unblock geo-restrictions. Using paid VPNs like ExpressVPN, you can enjoy streaming other services like CraveTV Channel and SonyLiv in UK as well.
Furthermore, the BBC iPlayer app is enabled with LG Smart TV. Learn how to install this BBC iPlayer app on your LG Smart TV.
- Set up your LG Smart TV’s Wi-Fi connection.
- Secondly, using your LG Smart TV remote, click the Home button.
- In your LG Smart TV, scroll over the LG Content Store section and hit on it.
- Choose Apps and then select the All option on your LG Smart TV.
- In the LG Smart TV, select all options once again.
- Then scroll down until you find the BBC iPlayer app on the LG Smart TV.
- Select the Install option while picking the BBC iPlayer app on the LG TV.
How to Sign in to BBC iPlayer on Smart TV?
This is how you sign in to BBC iPlayer on your Samsung Smart TV. Create a BBC account unless you don’t already have one before beginning the procedure.
Although, Premium VPN is required to start BBC iPlayer streaming in the USA. Moreover, You can also watch Disney Plus Hotstar in the USA and American Netflix in France when you connect to a reliable VPN server.
- Enable the BBC iPlayer app to install on the Smart TV by adhering to the above procedures.
- Open the application from your Smart TV.
- Next, in the BBC iPlayer app on the Smart TV, select the Sign-in button.
- You will enter a code into the BBC iPlayer app for your Smart TV.
- On your Smartphone or Desktop, go to www.bbc.com/account/tv.
- Sign in to your BBC account on either a smartphone or desktop computer.
- Paste the code from your TV into the appropriate space on either your smartphone or desktop.
Can I watch BBC on my Samsung smart TV?
Why isn’t BBC iPlayer compatible with my TV?
BBC iPlayer app is accessible on tv Streaming devices that have been verified and fulfills the criteria, ensuring a positive BBC iPlayer experience.
Why can’t I get BBC iPlayer on my smart TV?
How do I find BBC iPlayer on my TV?
- A BBC iPlayer registered account. You can use your current one. Unless you don’t yet have an account, you can create one at account.bbc.com/account/tv.
- An additional gadget, such as a smartphone, tablet, or computer. This is where you’ll enter the television code.
BBC iPlayer offers free access to its TV stations and on-demand entertainment. We are now all admirers of British entertainment, and BBC iPlayer USA is the one-stop store for watching all of our favorite British episodes and films.
The trouble with obtaining this streaming service is that BBC iPlayer shows and movies are only available in the United Kingdom. Therefore, in this blog, we discussed how to get BBC iPlayer on smart TV by using a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to unblock streaming outside the UK, even you can watch BBC iPlayer on multiple devices such as PS4/PS5, Firestick, and more.
Although BBC iPlayer is an amazing streaming service with an impressive content library, for any reason, if you want to cancel the BBC iPlayer subscription you can do it at any time without any hindrance.
If you have any further questions on how to get iPlayer on Tv, feel free to ask us in the comments section.