Are you looking for how to Install Crave TV on LG Smart TV in UK? Well, you have come to the right place. This article will guide you through the process of installing Crave TV on your LG Smart TV. But before then, let’s look at what Crave TV is all about.
Crave TV is a Canadian streaming service that offers its users various TV shows and movies. Owned by Bell Media, this streaming service competes with American-based streaming giants such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Paramounts Plus, and others to offer the best content to its users.
While Crave TV does not have the same range of content as Netflix or Hulu, it does offer its users a good selection of TV shows and movies to choose from.
In addition, Crave TV is one of the few streaming services that provide its users the ability to download content for offline viewing. This means you can download your favorite Crave TV shows and Crave TV movies to your Crave app by paying that Crave TV price and watching them later without an internet connection.
Some of the updated content on Crave TV includes TV shows such as The Bear, Better Call Saul, The Old Man, Black Bird, and What We Do in the Shadows.
You can also watch movies such as Industry, The Flight Attendant, Euphoria, The Undoing, Your Honor, I May Destroy You, Succession, and Raised by Wolves, among others.
Crave TV is a Canadian-based streaming platform and to access Crave TV in UK you will need a VPN like ExpressVPN.
Without any further, undo, let’s move on to the guide on how to install Crave TV on LG Smart TV in UK:
How to Install Crave TV on LG Smart TV in UK [Quick Solutions]
If you love streaming your content or want to cut the cord, you may want to find the best streaming service. So, you would be interested to find out how to install Crave TV on LG Smart TV in UK.
Fortunately, there are many streaming services that you can choose from and install on your LG TV but Crave is the best, you will also love it after going through this guide till the end.
Why can’t I get Crave on my LG smart TV in UK? Crave TV is not supported by all LG TV models. This means that you might find an LG TV with no Crave app. This means that you might be unable to install the Crave TV app on your LG TV in UK.
This might be inconvenient to many streamers who love Crave TV but own an LG TV. However, there are still other ways that you can use to watch Crave TV on your LG TV in UK. How do I get Crave on my TV in UK? Some of the methods that you can use to watch Crave TV on your LG TV in UK include:
How do I get Crave on LG Smart TV in UK Via Google Chromecast?
One of the best methods to watch Crave TV on your LG TV in UK is by using a Google Chromecast device. Chromecast is a streaming device that you can use to stream content from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop to your TV.
It is best used when you want to watch content from your phone on a bigger screen, such as your TV, and mostly on apps not supported by your TV.
To watch Crave TV on your LG TV using Chromecast, follow these steps:
1. Download the Crave App on your smartphone and sign up with your login credentials.
2. Connect and power your Chromecast device to your LG TV. Ensure that you connect it to the same Wi-Fi network as your smartphone.
3. Open the Crave App on your smartphone. Click on the Google cast icon available at the top right of the screen.
4. Find your Google Chromecast device on the available devices list. Tap on it to connect.
5. Pick your preferred content on Crave, which you will play on your Smart LG TV via the Chromecast dongle.
6. The only trick here is to connect all the devices to the same Wi-Fi network. If you follow these steps, you will have successfully cast Crave TV from your smartphone to your LG TV.
How do I get Crave on LG Smart TV in UK Via Airplay?
Airplay is a feature that is available on Apple devices. It allows users to share content from their Apple smartphones, tablets, or laptops to their TV. Airplay is mainly used to share content from your phone to your TV when your TV does not support the app. You can use it to get Crave on LG TV in UK.
You need to follow the below steps to get Crave TV on your LG TV using Airplay:
1. Connect your Smart LG TV and iOS smartphone or tablet to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Enable the Airplay feature on your Smart LG TV. For most LG TVs, Airplay is located in the settings menu. Please note that only the latest smart LG TVs support Airplay. If you don’t see the Airplay icon on your LG TV, your TV is incompatible with this feature.
3. Download the Crave App and sign in using your credentials.
4. Choose any content you’ll want to watch on your LG TV. Click on the Airplay icon available at the top right corner of your screen. Airplay will search and display a list of available devices. Select your LG TV from the list of devices and connect.
5. Your Crave content will play on your Smart LG TV.
6. You can use these methods to watch Crave TV on your LG TV in UK.
7. You can use either Chromecast or Airplay to stream Crave TV from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop to your LG TV. Try any of these methods, depending on your devices, and see which will work best.
What Are the Subscription Plans of Crave TV in UK?
Like every streaming service, Crave TV has different subscription plans to suit the needs of different users. You need to learn how to install crave TV on LG smart TV to use the subscription plans.
Crave TV has at least four subscription plans, which you can choose depending on your budget and the content you want to watch.
- Official Crave TV – £8.28 ($9.99/mo + taxes)
- Crave + Films + HBO – £16.56 ($19.98/mo + taxes)
- Crave + HBO + Starz + Films – £21.53 ($25.97/mo + taxes)
- The Super Écran Package – £8.28 ($9.99/mo + taxes)
If for any other reason you don’t want to continue with your Crave TV membership you can easily cancel Crave TV subscription without any hindrance or extra charges.
How Do I Sign Up for Crave TV in UK?
Like any other subscription service, you must have an account to access Crave TV. How do I sign up for Crave TV in UK? You can sign up for a 7-day free trial on their website to test the service before committing to a paid subscription.
However, you will also need to know How to install Crave TV on LG smart TV in UK before proceeding with the signup. Below are the steps to sign up for Crave TV.
- Go to your PC and open up any web browser.
- Go to the search option and search for the Crave Official Website. You can also click https://www.crave.ca to access the website.
- Click on subscribe and “Start Watching Now” to access the signup page.
- On the Subscribe to Crave tab, enter your valid email address and continue for other signup details.
- Create your unique password on the next page. Re-enter the password to confirm.
- Choose your preferred subscription and then click to continue. You can find the subscription plans and their details in the table above.
- Click on the payment details and choose how you will pay for your Crave Subscription. The details required here are your name, Card Number, among other details.
- You will be directed to the Order Summary page, where you need to confirm your details. Once you know the details, you can click to finish the subscription process.
- You have now subscribed to Crave TV. If you want to use Crave TV on App, you can download the app from either the App Store or Google Play Store, depending on your device. You can then signup using the credentials you created during the website signup process.
Alternatives To Watch Crave App On LG Smart TV in UK?
If you are not willing to use Google Chromecast or Airplay to watch Crave App on LG Smart TV in UK, there are other alternatives you can use.
These alternatives may not be as good as the two methods mentioned earlier, but they will still get the job done. Some of these external streaming services include:
- PlayStation 4
- Playstation 5
- Xbox one
Every device mentioned above has its way of connecting to an LG Smart TV. Ensure you get the right device that is compatible with your TV model. You can use an HDMI cable or a wireless connection to connect these devices to your TV.
It is important to learn how to install Crave TV on LG smart TV in UK. You can do this by following their manuals or instructions to set up the devices for use. For instance, you will need to set up a Roku account and then activate the device with a Roku device.
How to install Crave TV on LG Smart TV: FAQs
Is Crave TV available on LG Smart TV in UK?
Yes, Bell Media recently announced that you can download and activate the Crave App on selected LG Smart TVs.
You need to learn how to get Crave on LG smart TV in UK.
This means you can download and access LG TV Crave app without needing a Chromecast or Airplay. You will need to learn How to install Crave TV on LG smart TV. However, if you are using the old LG Smart TVs, you can use either Chromecast or Airplay to watch Crave on your TV.
If you don’t live in Canada then you will need to subscribe to a VPN like ExpressVPN.
How do I add Crave to my Smart TV in UK?
There are simple processes on how to add Crave to LG Smart TV in UK.
You can go to the App Store and download the Crave App if you have a compatible LG Smart TVin UK. Once the app is installed, you can sign in with your Crave credentials and start streaming. If you have an older model LG Smart TV, you will need to use either Chromecast or Airplay to watch Crave on your TV.
What Smart TVs have Crave?
Some of the Smart TVs compatible with Crave TV are Samsung Smart TVs with Samsung Smart Hub (2017 – 2021 models), Sony Android TVs, RCA TV powered by WebOS TV, and LG Smart TVs (Nano cell, OLED, and UHD TVs), and Roku Smart TVs. These include Sharp, RCA, Hisense, TCL, Westinghouse, and Sanyo TVs. You can download Crave app on LG TV and stream your preferred content.
The above article has explained how to install Crave TV on LG smart TV in UK. Crave TV is the top platform competing with Amazon Prime and HBO Max.
There are now new models of LG Smart TVs which support the Crave App. You can now download and access the Crave App without needing a Chromecast or Airplay.
However, if you are using the old LG Smart TVs, you will need to use either Chromecast or Airplay to watch Crave on your TV. Follow the steps highlighted above, and you will have the Crave App up and running in no time. You can get Crave free trial too to watch your favorites.
We hope, you find this guide helpful but in case if you still have any queries feel free to comment in the comment section and we will love to cater to your streaming needs.