Are you mulling over how to watch England v Australia outside UK on ITV, but geo-errors are preventing you from streaming your favorite channel? Your ultimate solution is ExpressVPN to watch ITV outside UK.
The England vs Australia Wembley showdown is underway, and the fans are on tenterhooks knowing the dynamite trio of Lions have played the Socceroos seven times, winning four and two draws. Considering the prior World Cup record of Wallabies against four opponents, the match could exceed expectations.
If you’re also planning to watch England v Australia friendlies outside UK on ITV online free, then keep reading our blog, and don’t forget to abide by our ultimate guide if you want to have a smooth and lag-free viewing experience while streaming England v Australia outside UK on ITV.
Note: If you want to watch online free overseas without interruption, check ITV Hub Subscription Cost. But if you don’t want to opt for its paid plan, you don’t need to pay for ITV.
Where can I watch Australia vs England outside UK?
First things first, what is England v Australia friendly Euro 2024 venue? Well, the highly anticipated blockbuster clash will take place at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE, hosted by England on Friday 13th of October, and the timings are 11:45 PM.
As long as fans know the England v Australia 2023 time date, those planning to experience the electrifying atmosphere in person when and where it’s happening is no longer an issue.
In case you are away and seeking ways to stream the match online, look no further, as ITV is your ultimate option. However, ITV imposes restrictions on its content so you need a stable VPN connection, ExpressVPN, to bypass the regional blocks, granting you swift access to your desired channel regardless of location.
Luckily, with the ITV Hub free trial, fans can even have unpaid fun and watch England v Australia outside UK on ITV.
What is England’s Squad in their Match Agaisnt Australia?
- Jordan Pickford
- Sam Johnstone
- Aaron Ramsdale
- Levi Colwill
- Lewis Dunk
- Marc Guehi
- Harry Maguire
- John Stones
- Fikayo Tomori
- Kieran Trippier
- Kyle Walker
- Trent Alexander-Arnold
- Jude Bellingham
- Conor Gallagher
- Jordan Henderson
- Kalvin Phillips
- Declan Rice
- Jarrod Bowen
- Phil Foden
- Jack Grealish
- Harry Kane
- James Maddison
- Eddie Nketiah
- Marcus Rashford
- Bukayo Saka
- Ollie Watkins
What is the Socceroos Squad Against England?
Below is the list of the final squad of the Socceroos for their match against the Three Lions:
- Keanu Baccus
- Aziz Behich
- Brandon Borrello
- Jordan Bos, Martin Boyle
- Caneron Burgess
- Alessandro Circati
- Milos Degenek
- Mitchell Duke
- Craig Goodwin
- Thomas Glover
- Jackson Irvine
- Massimo Luongo
- Awer Mabil. Riley McGree
- Connor Metcalfe
- Lewis Miller
- Andrew Redmayne
- Kye Rowles
- Mat Ryan
- Sam Silvera
- Harry Souttar
- Ryan Strain
What is the Prediction for the England v Australia Friendlies 2023?
According to the analysis of available data, which includes the current performances and player statistical details, the expected result of this match is an England win with a possibility of 78.5%. A draw has a chance of 14%, and Australia’s success has a potential of 7.5%.
The most perceptive scoreline for England is 2-0, with a chance of 12.65%. The second scorelines for that outcome are 3-0 (10.98%) and 1-0 (9.72%). The expected marked scoreline is 1-1 (6.65%). Whereas Australia can gain the victory by 0-1 (2.55%).
How to get Tickets for the England v Australia Friendlies 2023?
You can’t get tickets for the England vs Australia match now, as they are all sold out. Luckily, you can still watch the entire match completely for free on ITV.
Just remember to get an ExpressVPN subscription in time before the match starts so that you don’t face any pesky blocking errors.
What is the Head to Head record of England v Australia?
You must be interested in the head-to-head record of England v Australia if you are planning to watch England v Australia outside UK on ITV.
The fans are already aware that the Three Lions have played the game on seven occasions, winning four, drawing twice, and playing two of those fixtures within the country, pre-Euro 2016 at Sunderland and West Ham’s Upton Park in 2003.
There will likely be a substantial Aussie chance in the UK for a couple of the matches. We’re aware of the fact that the sporting feud between the two rival teams will add an extra edge.
When are England’s Other Matches?
England is all set to play two back-to-back matches, England vs Australia (Friendly), which is just seven days away, scheduled on Friday, 13th October. The other one is England vs Italy (Euro 2024 qualifier), expected on Tuesday, 17th of October.
Why is ExpressVPN the Best VPN to Watch England v Australia Friendlies outside UK on ITV?
ExpressVPN broadly praised VPN for its super-fast bandwidth download and upload speeds, which are fair for live viewing of England vs Australia Wallabies. Moreover, its wide array of servers enables you to access your desired location swiftly.
Besides, its round-the-clock customer support resolves the issue of ITV Hub not working on Smart TV, setting it apart from other VPN brands in the industry. With that, you can consider ExpressVPN your best buddy in your online streaming journey to binge-watch gripping series, captivating flicks, extreme sports, and much more.
For an in-depth analysis of ExpressVPN’s efficient features, navigate to the following part and enjoy your favorite match, England v Australia, on your home screen.
ExpressVPN: Fastest VPN to Watch England v Australia Friendlies outside UK on ITV
ExpressVPN is regarded as the best ITV VPN and is universally acclaimed for its outstanding services, particularly for streaming. So, no more geo errors if you intend to watch England v Australia outside UK on ITV online free.
Besides, ExpressVPN secures an impressive download speed of up to 89.42 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection, making it possible to watch Live Sports on ITV.
Moreover, ExpressVPN comprised a plethora of servers over 3000+ servers located in 105 countries. So, no matter where you are, you can continuously stream the best shows on ITV with four highly optimized UK servers, including the Docklands server.
Except for this, ExpressVPN was the first to launch the MediaStreamer DNS service to improve content accessibility on various devices. With this, you can watch ITV on PS4, Roku, gaming consoles, and other devices that don’t support VPNs.
Now, you don’t need to stress about your device. With ExpressVPN, You can easily watch England v Australia Friendlies outside UK on ITV without facing the trouble of ITV access or device replacement.
If you are inquisitive about the pricing details of ExpressVPN. The service has notable pricing plans up to GB£ 5.25 /mo (US$ 6.67 /mo ) - Grab 3 Free Months + 49% OFF 12-Month Plan, every single penny is worth buying its remarkable services.
Also, ExpressVPN allows users to liberate other famous British broadcasters like BBC iPlayer, expanding the range of content available for streaming.
Another plus point is that ExpressVPN’s 24/7 chat support is readily available while facing issues like ITV HUB not working on your Smart TV.
Now, fearlessly choose ExpressVPN, the best ITV VPN, to access your most cherished streaming spot and enjoy ITV movies that is always a good idea to wrap up the tiring day.
Get your subscription now and make every moment worth it with this dynamic combo.
What are some other shows you can watch on ITV?
The platform offers viewers an extensive choice with its fantastic collection of best shows on ITV, movies, and sports, so if you are on the lookout for what to watch on ITV besides watching the England v Australia Friendlies. We’ve compiled a catalog of popular shows and sports published on ITV for you.
|Drama and Soaps
|Tour of Britain 2023
|US Open Quarter Finals 2023
|A Spy Among Friends
|World Series of Darts Finals Qualifier 2023
|A Touch of Frost
|Rugby World Cup 2023
|BTCC Silverstone 2023
|AEW Grand Rapids 2023
|Why Didn’t They Ask Evans?
|UEFA Women’s Nation League 2023
|British Superbike Championship 2023
Has Australia won a World Cup soccer?
How much is the Australia vs England tickets?
Can I watch England v Australia outside UK for Free?
It’s time to transcend all boundaries, as the location can no longer dim the thrill of this forthcoming nail-biting play when you have your savior, ExpressVPN, by your side. Be prepared to relish every hard-hitting moment, unfazed by the regional blockade, and watch England v Australia Friendlies outside UK on ITV without any hassle.
We trust that our blog assisted you in providing the relevant key details about England vs Australia outside UK on ITV date and timings and simplifying your streaming journey for you. Embrace our suggested approach and ensure you catch this momentous event.