Want to cancel your Disney Plus subscription in UK? We have discussed the easy steps for how to cancel Disney Plus subscription in UK in this guide.
Disney Plus is one of the world’s biggest streaming platforms and has gained over 100 million subscribers since its release in 2019.
If for any reason, you feel that you need to cancel the subscription on your device, then you are at the right place as we have discussed the cancellation process on a browser, Android (Cancel Disney+ Subscription on Android), and iOS devices (Cancel Disney+ on iPhone/iPad) in this blog.
How to cancel Disney Plus Subscription in UK on a browser
The easiest way to cancel Disney Plus subscription in UK is to cancel it using your browser. Follow the steps below to cancel the Disney+ subscription on a browser:
- Visit the Disney Plus official website on your browser.
- Log in to Disney Plus using your credentials.
- Click the Profile icon on the top right.
- Click Account from the drop-down menu.
5. Click your active subscription plan.
6. Click on the ‘Cancel Subscription button‘ to cancel your Disney Plus Subscription.
7. Click ‘Complete Cancellation‘ to complete the cancellation process.
Is your Disney Plus not working with a VPN? Read our guide on how to fix Disney Plus if it is giving errors.
How do I cancel my Disney Plus membership?
Why can't I cancel Disney Plus?
How do I cancel my Disney Plus free trial?
1) Visit Disney Plus’ official website.
2) Log in with your credentials.
3) Go to your Account and tap Billing Details.
4) Select Cancel Subscription to cancel your Disney Plus free trial.
Can I cancel Disney+ at any time?
We have listed the easy steps for how to cancel Disney Plus subscription in UK in this guide. You can cancel your Disney plus subscription in UK anytime you want and still get access to its content till your next billing cycle.