Looking for a way to watch Disney Plus on Windows 10 in UK? Well, you have come to the right place. Follow this guide and learn how you can install the Disney Plus app on Windows 10 in the UK and stream all the content from the mouse house.
Disney+ launched a year ago and within this time it has made a great name for itself, thanks to its huge library and amazing content quality. However, there has been quite a buzz about the Disney Plus app’s compatibility with other devices and operating systems.
The most widely used operating system is Windows, used not only for Disney Plus but for other major streaming platforms as well.
How to Install Disney+ as a PWA
1. For Google Chrome
- Launch Chrome and head to the Disney+ website and log into your account.
- Then click the Menu button in the upper-right corner of Chrome’s toolbar.
- Then navigate to More tools > Create shortcut.
- Next, type in a name for the shortcut and check the “Open as window” box so it opens as its own app experience.
- Then click the Create button.
- That will create a shortcut on your desktop and in the Start menu.
- You can even pin it to the taskbar for easier access.
2. For Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
- Launch the browser and head to the Disney+ website and log into your account. Click the Menu button in the upper-right corner and click Apps > Install this site as an app.
- Next, type in a name for the app shortcut and click the Install button. That will create a Disney Plus shortcut on the Desktop and in the Start menu and you can pin it to the taskbar.
How to Sign-up for Disney Plus
- Go to the Disney Plus website.
- If you want to get the Disney Plus Bundle, then click on ‘Get All Three’, otherwise click on ‘Sign up for Disney+ only.’
- Enter the required credentials in the form and complete your registration process.
Is Disney plus available on PC?
Can you download Disney plus movies on Windows 10 in UK?
How can I watch Disney plus offline on my laptop in UK?
Hope the blog taught you well to install Disney Plus on Windows 10 in UK. So, now you can easily watch Disney+ on windows. If you still have problems accessing Disney Plus, comment in the section below and we will be happier to help you out!