If you are unsatisfied with DStv and wonder, “How do I cancel DStv subscription in New Zealand?” you have come to the right place. This blog will show you exactly how to cancel your DStv online without hassle.
DStv, owned by MultiChoice, is an African direct broadcast Satellite Television Network with a vast content library of shows and movies.
The best DStv TV shows like The Man Who Fell to Earth, How We Roll, Descent of a Serial Killer, and The Real Housewives of Dubai are available to stream online. At the same time, DStv movies include Pixels, Identify Thief, FatMan, The MarksMan, HitMan: Agent 47, and Pan.
If you want to cancel your subscription, this article will walk you through the steps. All of your queries about DStv cancellation, such as “How do I cancel my DStv membership?” and “Can I cancel DStv immediately?” or “How do I cancel my DStv subscription online?” will be answered in this post.
However, if you are canceling DStv subscription only because you are going on a trip to New Zealand, then don’t worry. You can watch DStv in New Zealand using a reliable VPN for streaming like ExpressVPN.
How Do I Cancel DStv Subscription in New Zealand [Quick Guide]
The easiest way to cancel your DStv subscription in New Zealand is from the DStv website. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to DStv official website.
- Log in to your account.
- Navigate to the Account Page from the main menu.
- Choose the ‘Add or Change‘ option.
- Find and select the DStv subscription.
- Click on ‘Cancel Subscription‘ and follow the on-screen prompts.
Different Ways to Cancel DStv Subscription in New Zealand:
We have already discussed the easiest way to cancel your DStv subscription. However, if you want to know how to cancel dstv online in New Zealand using other methods, we have covered the following methods:
- Cancel DStv subscription on iPhone and iPad
- Cancel Dstv subscription on Android
- Cancel DStv subscription on Paypal
- Cancel DStv subscription via Email
How Do I Cancel DStv Subscription on Iphone & Ipad in New Zealand
You can easily cancel your DStv subscription from Settings on your iPhone or iPad. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on your name.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Click on DStv subscription.
- Click the ‘Cancel Subscription button.
How To Cancel DStv Subscription on Android in New Zealand
You can cancel your DStv subscription manually on your android phone by going to Google Play Store. Proceed with the steps mentioned below:
- Open Google Play Store.
- Tap the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Click on “Payments and Subscriptions.”
- Select “Subscriptions” and find the DStv subscription.
- Select DStv Subscription.
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription.”
Some apps may ask you to complete a few more steps, be sure to complete all the steps.
How To Cancel DStv Subscription on Paypal in New Zealand
Follow the steps mentioned below to cancel your DStv subscription on Paypal:
- Go to PayPal.com and Sign in.
- Click on the Gear icon.
- Click on Payments.
- Click on “Manage Pre-approved Payments.”
- Click on “DStv.”
- Click on “Cancel” and Confirm.
How To Cancel DStv Subscription Via Email in New Zealand
If you want to cancel your DStv subscription in New Zealand through Email, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Open your email account on the web browser, or you can open your email app.
- Write an email to cancel your DStv subscription and mention the reason for cancellation.
- Send the Email to DStvTanzania@multichoice.co.za.
Will I Get A Refund If I Cancel My DStv Subscription in New Zealand
No, you will not get a refund if you cancel your DStv subscription since DStv is a prepaid service. However, you will continue to enjoy the service until the end of the current billing cycle.
Why do people cancel DStv in New Zealand?
There are several reasons why people cancel their DStv subscription. First, perhaps you’ve reached a point where you can’t keep up with the regular payments.
Some clients quit DStv because they are dissatisfied with the service. For example, you may find people venting their frustrations over DStv on the internet. In such a case, you may have to cancel DStv in New Zealand.
Best Alternatives Of DStv
You can get many other streaming platforms for a DStv subscription price. Here are the best alternatives to DStv in New Zealand:
- Netflix has a large selection of shows and movies. Blood and Water, Savage Beauty, Family Feud SA, Shadow, Resident Evil, Queen Sono, Jiva!, How to Ruin Christmas, and The Ultimate Braai Master are just some of the shows and movies available on Netflix.
- Amazon Prime Video also offers its streaming services in New Zealand. Some of the series and movies on Amazon Prime Video include The Terminal List, Master Chef Australia, The Boys, Sherlock, This is Us, The Last Tycoon, The Green Knight, The Godfather, Gone Girl, The Tomorrow War, and High Crimes.
- Apple TV+ has a vast content library for American viewers, including shows, movies, and documentaries. Ted Lasso, On the Rocks, Trying, Ghostwriter, Beastie Boys Story, Little America, and the Elephant Queen are some of the shows and movies on Apple TV+.
- BritBox is available in New Z with shows and movies like Vera, Agatha Christie’s Poirot, Bancroft, Miss Marple, Line of Duty, Father Brown, Grace, Agatha Christie’s Marple, WP56, Rosemary and Thyme, The Sweeney, and The Mallorca Files.
- DStv premium customers have access to Showmax since the same company owns it. There are several excellent shows and movies available on Showtime, including Meet Melusi, Kaalgat Karel, Two Sides, Sons of the Sea, Down so Long, Moffie, Knuckle City, and Fiela Se Kind.
- Many beloved Disney films and television series are available to stream on Disney+, including Aladdin, Descendants, Encanto, The Lion King, Mickey Mouse: Clubhouse, Frozen and Frozen II, Enchanted, Hannah Montana, Zombies, and Moana.
- Now TV is an SVOD platform that provides streaming services across Africa, but you can use this in New Zealand using a premium VPN service. SWAT, Westworld, Breeders, CSI: Vegas, FBI, Grey’s Anatomy, The Baby, Raging Fire, Flag Day, and Last Seen Alive are popular on Now TV.
- Sky Sports is a paid sports channel that broadcasts live events, sports analysis shows, interviews, and more to its subscribers. You can catch all the action from the NBA, La Liga, UFC, UEFA Europa League, and Champions League on Sky Sports.
- ESPN+ has everything a sports fan may want in terms of live sports, sporting events, and sports-related television series. In addition, ESPN+ is home to a wide variety of original shows, including Peyton’s Places, Basketball: A Love Story, Bettor Days, More than an Athlete, and E 60.
- American sports fans may sign up for FuboTV, a streaming service specialising in live and on-demand game coverage. Major sports networks are available on FuboTV, such as ESPN+, ESPN Deportes, FOX Soccer Plus, GolTV English, TyC Sports, and Next Level Sports.
How long does it take for DStv to disconnect in New Zealand?
What happens if you don’t pay DStv for a month?
Can I subscribe to DStv in New Zealand again after cancellation?
How many channels does DStv Compact have?
If you are still wondering, “How do I cancel my DStv subscription in New Zealand?” this article will help clarify things for you. You easily can cancel your DStv subscription by following the methods outlined earlier in this article.
However, we recommend you to read the article thoroughly and follow the outlined procedures.
We have also suggested other streaming services such as Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, and others. You can also read our guides on how to cancel paramount plus, how to cancel Kayo sports, and how to cancel YouTube TV subscription.