Hayu is a reality television subscription network.
It now has over 3,000 program series including Don’t Tell the Bride, RuPaul’s Drag Race, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and Made in Chelsea.
Fans may also watch Mariah Carey’s eight-part series Mariah’s World. If you’re done watching all of these shows then you can easily cancel Hayu subscription anytime.
If you’re worried that you live in the USA and won’t be able to watch Hayu in New Zealand so just hold your breath, because you can watch this streaming platform in the USA too, but the secret is that with the help of a VPN like ExpressVPN.
Let’s get all the necessary information from the guide:
How to Cancel Hayu Subscription in New Zealand
To cancel Hayu subscription, navigate to the account area of the Hayu application or the Hayu official website and click the “Cancel Subscription” option. Hayu’s programming will be available to you until the current month’s membership ends.
You can also cancel the subscription to Voot and Starz.
How to Cancel Hayu Subscription on Android TV in New Zealand?
You can cancel Hayu subscription by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Play Store.
- To get a list of all members, go to the Menu and click Subscriptions.
- If you want to terminate your membership, go to the membership page and select “Cancel Subscription.”
How to Cancel Subscription through iTunes in New Zealand?
If the Hayu membership was purchased through an iTunes In-App Purchase, you must manage it through iTunes:
- Launch iTunes by clicking here. This will launch the iTunes software on your desktop or if opened on an iPhone, the “Account” tab in the Settings application.
- If asked, log in to the iTunes Store.
- Select “Manage” under “Subscriptions.”
- If you wish to cancel your membership, uncheck “Automatic Renewal” in “Renewal Options” for Hayu.
If you’ve already canceled your membership and wish to renew it, turn on “Automatic Renewal” in “Renewal Options” for Hayu.
How to Cancel Hayu Subscription on Amazon Fire TV in New Zealand?
If you registered using Amazon Fire TV, you must also unsubscribe through this channel.
To cancel, go to Amazon and log in with your Amazon credentials.
- Choose Actions, followed by a management option, besides the membership.
- Change the payment details.
- Examine your billing history.
- You can unsubscribe from the subscription at any time.
Are there any good Hayu Alternatives?
Not yet! Hayu is the first pure-play streaming platform dedicated to American reality television. As a result, Hayu has few direct opponents in the world arena.
For instance, Foxtel Now is an Australian service that provides a selection of TV programs from across the world. Even still, the streaming platform is only accessible in 14 countries, none of which include the United States.
Can I restart my Hayu subscription later?
Is it easy to cancel Hayu subscription?
How do I cancel my Hayu subscription on iPhone?
1. Launch the Settings app.
2. Tap your name.
3. Subscriptions on Tap
4. Hit the subscription button.
5. Then select Cancel Subscription. To find the button to cancel your subscription, you might have to scroll down. If there is no Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription has already been cancelled.
Hayu, like other streaming platforms, makes quitting its service as simple as acquiring it. To cancel Hayu subscription, you do not need to go through any procedures or interact with customer service representatives.
Hayu is difficult to quit, but once you’ve finished streaming all of your favorites, you must go in order to subscribe to other streaming sites like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and HBO Max.
Simply sign up for a VPN service like ExpressVPN and cancel Hayu subscription in no time!