Are you wondering how to watch Peacock on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand in 2022? You are on the right platform, as our guide has discussed this in detail.
The American-based video streaming service Peacock TV is operated by NBCUniversal. It is Comcast’s subsidiary, and its name is inspired by the NBC logo. Peacock TV has been in service since the year 2020.
Fortunately, Peacock is among those streaming services users can enjoy on their iPhone/iPad. However, if you want to watch Peacock TV in New Zealand on iPhone/iPad, you will need to connect it to a robust VPN provider. We recommend ExpressVPN due to its fantastic speed.
The video streaming service has some of the best movies and TV shows like The Capture Season 2 and Leopard Skin. You can also enjoy live sports and Peacock Originals once you subscribe to this platform.
Exciting, isn’t it? Let us move ahead to learn how to stream this streaming service on your iPhone/iPad in New Zealand.
How to Watch Peacock on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand [Quick Guide]
- Get a premium VPN subscription. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download the app on your device.
- Install and log in to the app.
- Search and connect to a US-based server (Los Angeles).
- Change your Apple ID location to USA from the settings menu.
- Go to the App Store.
- Find the Peacock TV app.
- Sign in and stream your preferred Peacock TV content.
What Are The Requirements To Watch Peacock On iPhone And iPad?
Once you have paid the Peacock TV price for its subscription, you can stream it on iPhone/iPad. However, you must have iOS 12 or higher versions of the operating system to access Peacock.
To ensure you have the latest iOS version, go to the iPhone/iPad’s Settings, tap on General and select Software Update. Your device will check for new updates. Once updated, the process of Peacock TV sign-in from the phone is much easier.
Why won’t my Peacock TV work on my iPad?
The Peacock app not working on iPhone/iPad is a common issue many users face. We have listed a few reasons why Peacock TV won’t work on your iPad below:
- You might be facing a temporary problem with your account on Peacock TV.
- Your location on your TV is set to New Zealand.
- Sometimes active VPN hinders smooth connection with the Peacock streaming service
- The unstable internet connection can be the reason for the disruption
- The streaming service app might be facing some glitches
If nothing works, you can call the customer care service of the platform or simply cancel your Peacock TV subscription to avoid further paying for the services.
How Much Does Peacock TV Cost in New Zealand?
Peacock TV offers three subscription plans for interested users. Each of the plans has many different features when compared to others. Note that you won’t get any Peacock free trial option as the free service already belongs to one of its plans.
So, let us go through each of them. It will help you to get a subscription that best suits your streaming preference.
Peacock app Free plan
Here are the details of the Peacock free plan:
Peacock TV Premium plan
The features of the Peacock TV premium plan are:
Premium Plus plan
The details of the Peacock premium plus plan are:
If needed, you can cancel your Peacock TV subscription at any time.
What Other Devices Does Peacock TV Work On?
Peacock TV is compatible with multiple mainstream devices that people use. Below is the complete list of devices where you can stream Peacock with ease:
|Android tablets and smartphones||Xbox|
|Apple TV||Smart TVs like Samsung, Sony, LG, and Toshiba|
Can I airplay peacock on an iPhone in New Zealand?
- Select the TV show on iPhone you want to cast on TV.
- Open iPhone’s Settings.
- Click on General and select AirPlay settings.
- Select AirPlay and Handoff.
- Enable Auto Connect.
- Your iPhone should automatically connect to the TV.
- Open the Peacock TV app and stream the video.
- Swipe down the screen to get the AirPlay button.
- Tap on the button.
- Pick your TV from the available devices list.
- Make sure to connect both devices with the same Wi-Fi.
How many devices can stream peacock at the same time?
How to watch Peacock on iPad with xfinity?
After signing in, go to the Link Provider section by scrolling down. Next, use your ID and Password of your Xfinity account to get it linked to your Peacock TV profile.
Hopefully, you got all the information you were looking for regarding streaming the Peacock TV app on your iPhone/iPad. People living or traveling to New Zealand must check out the steps on how to access Peacock TV in New Zealand using a VPN service.
Our preferred VPN provider is ExpressVPN. Please go through the guide carefully to enjoy Peacock on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand.