Eurosport is a European sports streaming platform broadcasting cycling, motor racing, snooker and tennis games. If you want to know how to stream Eurosport on Roku, you are at the right place. There is no doubt that Eurosport is one of the most popular sports streaming channels.
You can watch a huge variety of sports content including live games, tournament highlights, results, news, commentaries and interviews on Eurosport.
Eurosport is available only in European countries. If you are traveling outside the UK to a country where Eurosport is unavailable, use a VPN. A VPN will help you hide your current location and get a UK IP address to watch Eurosport outside UK. ExpressVPN is recommended as it is the best VPN for streaming services.
The free trial of Eurosport is offered for one month. The subscription cost of Eurosport is GB£6.99 per month & GB£59.99 per year.
How To Watch Eurosport on Roku
As you know that Eurosport does not have a dedicated app for Roku, you can use the Eurosport app on your iOS or Android device and screen mirror it on Roku.
If you don’t know how to do it, don’t worry. Below we have mentioned the easy and quick steps to do this. Once you start the screen mirror process, ensure that Wi-Fi is working properly, you have subscribed to Roku and you have a Roku mobile app or remote.
Now follow these steps on how to get Eurosport on TV:
- Switch on your Roku device and connect it to your TV.
- Connect to the internet.
- On your Roku remote, press the home button and visit the home screen.
- Navigate to the settings menu from the side options and select System.
- Now choose Screen mirroring and then choose screen mirroring mode from the options.
Select screen mirroring.
- Select Prompt or Always Allow from the options (you can select any as per your choice).
Select prompt or always allow.
- Your Roku device is ready for screen mirroring. Enjoy!
How do I Screen Mirror my Android Phone to Roku?
To screen mirror your Android phone
- Connect your Android device and Roku to the same internet connection.
- From the Google Play Store install the Eurosport app on your Android device.
- Now open the app and log in with your Eurosport account credentials.
- Go to the notification panel and select cast.
Select the Cast icon.
- Choose your Roku device from the list of devices.
- Select Allow on the Roku TV.
- Now open the Eurosport application on your Android device and stream it on your Roku screen.
How do I Screen Mirror my iPhone to Roku?
Follow these steps to screen mirror your iPhone and get Eurosport Roku:
- Connect iPhone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi connection.
- From the App Store install the Eurosport app on your iPhone.
- Now go to the Control Center and choose Screen Mirroring.
Select Screen mirroring.
- Select the Roku device from the list of devices.
- AirPlay code will appear on your screen, enter it on your iPhone.
- Select ok on the iPhone screen.
- Now go to the Eurosport app and log in.
- Choose the video you want to watch on your Roku screen and enjoy watching.
Screen Mirror Eurosport to Roku from PC
Here are the easy steps to screen mirror Eurosport on Roku stick from a PC:
- Connect your Roku device and PC/laptop to the same internet connection.
- Visit Eurosport’s official website on the web browser.
- Choose sign-in from the top right corner.
- Select the cable provider you are using and enter your account credentials to sign in.
- On the home page, select Live & Schedule.
- Select the sports game you want to watch and choose Watch Now option.
Select Watch Now.
- Simultaneously press the Windows logo and k keys on your keyboard.
- Select your Roku device from the list.
- Go to the Eurosport webpage to mirror its content to the Roku-connected TV.
Is Eurosport app on Roku?
Eurosport app is not on Roku. However, you can use the Android or iOS app and screen mirror it on your Roku device.
Is it illegal to use a VPN to watch Eurosport on Roku Outside UK?
Yes, it is legal to use a VPN to watch Eurosport on Roku outside UK. A VPN helps you bypass the geo-restrictions on the streaming platforms like Eurosport.
What devices are supported by Eurosport?
The devices supported by Eurosport are: Windows, PC, iOS, Android, Chromecast, Apple TV, AirPlay, Samsung TV, Consoles, etc.
We hope our blog helped you in understanding how to stream Eurosport on Roku. We highly recommend you subscribe to this amazing sports platform if you haven’t yet. The platform was launched in 1989 and is now under the ownership of Warner Bros.
You can use the free trial, and if you do not like it, you can cancel your Eurosport subscription anytime before the end of your free trial period.
We connected Eurosport on Roku stick and enjoyed watching the Winter Olympics and the Tour of Britain on the big TV screens. We had an exciting experience!
To avoid geo-restriction, remember to use ExpressVPN if you are traveling outside the UK. In case you are concerned if using a VPN is legal, so yes it is legal to use a VPN.
If you have any further questions on Roku Eurosport, feel free to ask us in the comment box.