Are you bored of your NBC account subscription and want to delete your account? Even the best shows and movies like Friends, The Blacklist, and Community on NBC do not excite you to stay on the site? If this is the case, you are on the right platform for guidance on how to delete NBC account in Canada.
Remember that you can only access the NBC app or website in the USA. Due to copyright agreements, it is not available in other regions. So if you are residing in Canada, you can use a VPN to delete your NBC account. The best VPN for streaming platforms is ExpressVPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it connects quickly to the USA servers.
To cancel or delete the NBC account in Canada, check out the different steps mentioned below. It is easy to delete your NBC account. Our quick guide shares the step-by-step procedure and some great streaming alternatives to the NBC app. Let’s start!
Despite this, You can also check out our guide if you are facing NBC Sports Authentication Error in Canada.
How to delete NBC account in Canada? [Different Methods]
Different methods are discussed in our guide on how to delete NBC account in Canada. It depends on the platform you are using. If you do not want to stream the classic movies like The Black Phone or popular shows such as Quantum Leap 2022 on your NBC account anymore, don’t worry. The steps to delete your NBC account are simple. As NBC is not available in Canada, connect to the USA server on ExpressVPN.
If you are short on time, jump directly to the method you want to follow.
- Android App
- iPhone or iPad
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you delete your NBC account, here are a few things you should do or know:
- Your subscription plan will automatically renew if you don’t cancel your subscription manually on time.
- You will lose all the trial content if you cancel the subscription during the trial period.
- Remember to cancel the subscription manually one day (24 hours) before the trial ends.
How To Delete NBC Account Via Android Device in Canada?
You must manually cancel the NBC subscription using the NBC app on your Android device. Only deleting the NBC app from your device will not cancel your subscription.
Here are the quick steps on how to delete NBC universal account via Android device:
- Go to the Google Play Store. If you are using multiple Google accounts, make sure to use the one you use for the NBC app subscription.
- Select menu and then choose Subscription.
- Choose The NBC App and select Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the instructions on your Android screen to confirm your choice.
How To Delete NBC Account Via IPhone Or IPad in Canada?
Wondering how to delete an NBC account in Canada using your iPhone or iPad? The steps are simple and quick.
To delete NBC account via iPhone or iPad, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the settings menu on your iOS device.
- Now tap on your profile name and then tap on subscriptions.
- If you do not see the subscription tab, tap on iTunes and App Store.
- Now select your Apple ID and tap on View Apple ID.
- Log in and scroll down to the subscription menu.
- Tap on the Subscription (The NBC App) you want to review.
- Select Cancel subscription.
How To Delete NBC Account on a Mac in Canada?
You can easily cancel your NBC subscription or delete your NBC account using the Mac browser.
Follow these quick steps on how to delete NBC universal account in Canada on Mac:
- Navigate to the Mac App Store.
- Click on your profile name at the bottom sidebar.
- Select View Information at the top and login if asked to do.
- Scroll down to the subscriptions bar and then select manage.
- Choose Edit beside the NBC app and then choose Cancel subscription.
How To Delete NBC Account Through NBC Website in Canada?
One of the easiest and quickest ways to delete the NBC account is through the NBC website. If you face any issues accessing the website when residing in Canada, connect to the USA server on a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
Here are the simple steps on how to cancel NBC subscription in Canada through their website:
- Go to the NBC App website.
- Login with your account credentials.
- Navigate to the My Account menu.
- Select subscriptions and turn off Auto-Renew Status.
How To Delete NBC Account Through Paypal in Canada?
It is easy to delete NBC account through Paypal. You need to select cancel automatic payments from the Automatic Payments Dashboard.
Follow this step-by-step guide to cancel NBC account through Paypal:
- Sign in to your Paypal account.
- Go to the settings tab and select Payments from the menu bar.
- In the Automatic Payments Dashboard, select Manage Automatic Payments.
- Select to cancel the NBC app or NBC Universal Media LLC from the list of all the transactions you made.
- A confirmation page will appear. Select ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ to confirm that you stop the payments to the NBC app.
- Choose Done to complete the cancellation.
What is an alternative to NBC in Canada?
Now that you have deleted your NBC account without any hassle, you might be looking for some great alternatives to NBC – and we heard you! To access these streaming services in the regions they are not available, use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN. Yes, it is legal to use VPNs for streaming purposes.
The top alternatives to NBC for streaming live TV, original shows, or classic hits in 2022 are:
How do I cancel NBC Peacock in Canada?
To cancel NBC Peacock subscription, here are the quick steps:
- On ExpressVPN, connect to the USA server.
- Sign in to your NBC Peacock account.
- Navigate to Plans and Payments.
- Select Change Plan.
- Check Peacock free to change your subscription plan at the end of the billing period.
- A confirmation message will pop on your screen. You will also receive an email within a few hours.
- Even if you cancel Peacock Premium or Peacock Premium Plus subscription, you can still stream the free content on Peacock.
How do I cancel the NBC Gold subscription in Canada?
Follow these quick steps to cancel your NBC Gold Subscription:
- Connect to the USA server on a VPN. We recommend using ExpressVPN.
- Login to your NBC Gold account.
- Navigate to the My Account menu.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Turn off the auto-renew switch.
Is an NBC account free in Canada?
Although we have shared the NBC account cancelation process in our guide, we still would vouch for the NBC streaming service – it is commendable! We loved watching US Golf 2022 live on NBC in Canada.
NBC is geo-restricted outside the USA, so you can use a VPN to unblock NBC in Canada. Our top choice among the best VPNs for streaming is ExpressVPN. It is reliable and super-fast.
We hope our guide helped you in deleting your NBC account in Canada. All the steps mentioned are easy to follow and do not require you to have much technical knowledge.
If you still have any confusion regarding how to delete NBC Account in Canada, let us know in the comment section below. We would love to help you out!