Are you trying to watch your favourite movie or series on Netflix but getting the annoying Netflix Error Code m7111-5059 in Australia? Don’t worry! You are at the right place as we have shared quick steps to bypass the Netflix Error Code: m7111-5059.
Netflix has a huge number of amazing TV shows and movies including Squid Games, You, Lockie and Key, and Kissing booth.
Netflix error code m7111-5059 or m7111-1331-5059 in Australia indicates the usage of a VPN or proxy and can be easily bypassed using a premium VPN. We have also given a list of the best VPNs to fix the Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059 in this guide. Moreover, we have discussed some extra fixes and the easy method to switch servers to bypass Netflix proxy errors.
What is Netflix Error Code m7111-5059?
You may have come across the Netflix error code m7111-1331-5059 or m7111-5059 while using Netflix and get the following message:
“You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again.”
This error mostly occurs when Netflix detects that you are getting aid from a VPN. Netflix can easily detect free VPNs and even some premium VPNs with weak servers hence giving you this error. You can fix this error by using a premium VPN that can bypass Netflix geo-restrictions and let you browse Netflix without any hurdles and obstacles.
3 Best VPN to fix the Netflix Error Code: m7111-5059 in Australia
Listed below are the three of the best VPNs to fix the Netflix Error Code: m7111-1331-5059
1. ExpressVPN – Recommended VPN to fix Netflix Error Code: m7111-5059 in Australia
After testing 20+ VPNs, we recommend ExpressVPN to fix Netflix’s error code in Australia as it not only fixes the error but has also proved to be the fastest in terms of streaming.
The VPN when tested on the Australian server managed to offer a download speed of 87.18 Mbps and an upload speed of 52.13 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection. We have connected to a server in Melbourne.
It offers a special 12 + 3 months free package for AU$ 9.84/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) - Save 49% and get 3 extra months FREE with 12-month plan with a 30-day money-back guarantee. The price of ExpressVPN might seem a little higher than others, but once you try ExpressVPN to access Netflix, you will see for yourself why it charges this much. You can use ExpressVPN for other streaming services like Sky Sports in Australia and CBS All Access in Australia.
This VPN has a large network of 3000+ servers available in 94+ countries and 5 server locations in Australia with amazing features like DNS, Split tunneling, AES Encryption, and many others.
2. Surfshark – Budget-Friendly VPN to bypass Netflix Error Code: m7111-5059 in Australia
Surfshark is an affordable VPN that will cost you AU$ 3.39/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) - 82% Off on 2 Years Plan and offers unlimited simultaneous connections.
Moreover, it has amazing features like DNS, Split tunneling, AES Encryption, and many others. Surfshark is a new contender, but it is worth every penny as it easily bypasses Netflix proxy errors. It has a total of 3200+ servers in 65+ countries including 5 server locations. With the use of this affordable VPN you can also watch Telemundo in Australia and access Sky Go in Australia.
The download speed offered by Surfshark was 86.51 Mbps and the upload speed was 51.86 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection when connected to the Perth (Australian server).
3. NordVPN – Largest Network VPN that solve Error Code: m7111-5059 in Australia
NordVPN is a popular VPN to solve Netflix Error Code m7111-5059. It has over 5543+ servers available in 94+ countries, including 190+ servers in 5 locations with encrypted traffic with top-quality encryption.
NordVPN easily unblocks Netflix and is a reliable VPN choice since it protects your IP address and allows you to effortlessly bypass the Netflix ban. It charges AU$ 5.15/mo (US$ 3.49/mo) - Save 60% on 2 Years Deal and provides top features like Threat Protection, DNS, Split tunneling, AES Encryption, and many others. If you want to watch the best movies and shows so you can also unblock YouTube TV in Australia and access CBC in Australia.
This VPN offered a download speed of 85.48 Mbps and an upload speed of 48.42 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection when connected to the Australian server.
7 Other ways to fix Netflix Error Code: m7111-1331-5059
The best way to bypass the Netflix Error Code: m7111-1331-5059 error is to use a VPN like ExpressVPN. If the error still pops up, you may try the following fixes:
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies – Your location information is stored in your browser cache, and Netflix can detect that information. Always clear your cache and cookies before connecting to a VPN. Open Netflix after clearing your cache and cookies to bypass the proxy error.
- Switch your VPN server – When tons of users watch Netflix on the same server, it gets overcrowded, and Netflix detects the server, and it blacklists that server. VPNs like ExpressVPN offer multiple servers of the same region to access your favorite content on Netflix.
- Ensure that your VPN client is updated – Your VPN application should be up to date. Check for any updates, upgrade your VPN’s app if there is any update available. Try accessing Netflix after updating your VPN app.
- Disable your Antivirus – Antivirus software can trigger device problems by disrupting or restricting programs and services. You can check if you can get rid of the Netflix m7111-5059 error by disabling the antivirus installed in your system.
- Disconnect and reconnect your VPN – Try disconnecting your current VPN server and reconnect to check if the Netflix m7111-5059 error is eliminated.
- Run an IP leak test – Run an IP leak test to ensure that your original IP address is not getting leaked and the detected location and IP address are of the connected VPN.
- Contact customer support – If none of the above fixes work, you may try contacting customer support for help. Premium VPNs like ExpressVPN offer 24/7 live chat to cater to all your queries.
How to Fix Netflix Error on Android Devices and iPhones
To begin, determine whether or not your VPN is Netflix compatible. According to our tests, ExpressVPN is the best way to get around Netflix’s geo-restrictions and unblock multiple regions’ content libraries.
If the problem persists in your mobile devices while using the best Netflix VPNs such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN, or Surfshark, try the following solutions:
- The Netflix app should be reinstalled. It’s possible that the data you’ve saved is causing you problems.
- Make sure your mobile devices are up to date, with Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher and iOS 10 or higher.
- Change the VPN server and restart your device. A premium VPN service, such as ExpressVPN, provides a large number of servers in a single country.
How to Fix Netflix Error on Amazon Fire Tv and other Smart TV in Australia
VPN applications are not supported by many Smart TVs and streaming devices. You may, however, resolve the issue code: m7111-5059 on your Smart TV in Australia by utilizing ExpressVPN DNS MediaStreamer, which enables you to utilize VPN on devices that do not fully support VPN.
Aside from that, you may manually install a VPN on your network and use it for Smart TV.
Just a few VPN services, such as ExpressVPN, and some others are supported by Amazon Fire TV and may be downloaded straight from its app store. To resolve Netflix proxy issues on Fire TV, choose ExpressVPN.
What to do if I Still Get the Error After Using VPN in Australia?
If you’re using a VPN that isn’t on the list above, Netflix will identify your IP address as a proxy and will ban you. The most straightforward solution is to switch from your current VPN to a premium subscription.
A proxy error might occur even if you are using a high-quality VPN. Here are several possible solutions to the Netflix m7111-5059 error.
- Reconnect after disconnecting from the VPN.
- Clear your caches and cookies, as they may include data from your prior location.
- It’s possible that Netflix has already blocked the server you’re using. To get the most recent results, you must connect to a different server and refresh Netflix.
- Make sure your VPN is up to date.
- Check your IP address to make sure no data is being leaked and to provide your precise location.
- Make sure you’re not using a Wi-Fi extension, as this can reveal your exact location.
How Does the Netflix Proxy Error Works in Australia?
Netflix determines your access to the platform via DNS filtering and IP address surveillance. Furthermore, it obtains a list of known VPN-associated IP addresses and adds them to its database as blacklists. As a result, using a VPN with a big server network is the best method to avoid the issue.
An IP address is a series of numbers that are issued to each device and tells streaming platforms where you are. When you connect to a VPN, you get a new IP address and your activity is encrypted. This masks your true location and allows you to access Netflix material that is only available in certain regions.
Most VPNs have a limited number of IP addresses on their network, which might result in overcrowding. If multiple users use the same IP address to access Netflix on a regular basis, Netflix will assume it belongs to a VPN and prohibit it.
How to Switch Servers to bypass Netflix Error in Australia
Some of your VPN servers may give you the Netflix m7111-1331-5059 error code. You may try switching servers to check if you can bypass the Netflix error or not. Premium VPNs offer hundreds of different servers, so if some don’t work you may try the alternatives.
Follow the method below to switch servers to bypass the Netflix m7111-5059 error:
1. Open your ExpressVPN application and click on the three bars in the upper-right corner.
2. Click on VPN Locations to open the list of servers.
3. Enter your desired location and click the error sign to check its available list of servers.
4. Select your desired region, and click to connect to it.
5. Try accessing Netflix again after successfully switching your servers.
Can I use a free VPN to unblock Netflix in Australia?
No, we do not recommend unblocking Netflix with a free VPN. Firstly, free VPNs have a very limited server bank, and most of them are already by Netflix bots.
Moreover, a free VPN is never great in terms of quality. You will never get the desired speed to stream in HD and forget about live streaming any sporting event, you don’t want them to lag every other minute, do you? so go for ExpressVPN, it is your savior because it is the Unblocks Netflix libraries.
How do I fix M7111 5059 error in Australia?
You can fix M7111 5059 by connecting to a premium VPN like ExpressVPN with strong servers. A VPN with strong security protocols can bypass the Netflix Error M7111-5059 and let you access Netflix without any restrictions.
How can I bypass Netflix blocking VPN in Australia?
You can bypass Netflix VPN blocking by using a quality VPN with multiple servers and strong security protocols. You may use ExpressVPN to bypass Netflix blocking as it is famous for its security and reliability.
Is it illegal to use a VPN for Netflix in Australia?
No, taking help from a premium VPN to access Netflix is completely legal as long as you do not get involved in any illegal activity or access pirated content.
How does Netflix know if I am using a VPN in Australia?
Will Netflix ban you for using the VPN?
Netflix may ban you from using VPN in order to access different regional libraries of Netflix.
Netflix says I am using a proxy,but I am not?
If you get the proxy error without the VPN then clear your cookies or web browser cache.
Why is Netflix better with a VPN?
With the help of a premium VPN you can get access to region-restricted content of Netflix that’s why Netflix is better with VPN
How can I watch Netflix in a hotel or when I am traveling?
What are the other Netflix error code?
The Netflix error codes are
- Netflix Error 0041
- Netflix Error 100
- Netflix Error 7034
- Netflix Error (AIP-705)
- Netflix Error NQL.2303
- Netflix Error NQM.407
- Netflix Error S7111-1957-205002
- Netflix Error S7111-11101
- Netflix Error TVP-832
- Netflix Error U7111-5070
- Netflix Error UI-120
- Netflix Unexpected Error
Netflix Error Code m7111-5059 in Australia usually occurs when you use a weak VPN or a free VPN. You can get rid of this error by using a good-quality VPN like ExpressVPN and connecting to its servers to bypass Netflix VPN and proxy errors. Netflix streams some amazing content like Squid Games, You, Lockie and Key, and Kissing booth.
If you have more questions, then you may comment below, and I’ll make sure to answer all your queries regarding the Netflix m7111-5059 error code.