You must register for a streaming service to watch Hulu on a Roku device. Hence, download the Hulu app for Roku, log into your Hulu account, and enjoy watching the content. We are here with the complete guide if you can’t find Hulu in Australia on Roku!
Hulu is an on-demand streaming platform accessed via Smart TV, Android, iOS, Xbox, PlayStation, and Amazon Firestick.
Hulu subscribers have numerous options for watching the service on Roku’s various devices, which range from set-top boxes to broadcasting sticks and media hubs.
The Walt Disney Company owns Hulu, which provides a wealth of enjoyment with 1,142 films and 1,253 TV shows available in its on-demand library. This includes Hulu’s original shows, like Name That Tune: Season 3, The Drop, and The 1619 Project Docuseries.
Moreover, you can watch hit content on Hulu, like Minamata.
How to set up Australia Roku Account for Watching Hulu
If you don’t have an Australian Roku Account, then follow these steps to set up a Roku account for Hulu:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and download it on your device (we recommend ExpressVPN)
- Open the VPN app, and sign in using your username and password.
- Choose a US server from the list and connect to it.
- Once the connection is established, Go to https://my.roku.com/signup to create a your Roku account in Australia.
- From the list, select US as your country, insert a US Zipcode. You can type any zip code from the internet like 99501, 85001, 92803.
- You have successfully set up your Roku account.
Furthermore, you can easily watch Hulu on Roku even in Romania, Germany, New Zealand, or any other region that does not have the service officially.
Get the premium ExpressVPN services to stream on Hulu.
You can easily watch Hulu on Roku even if you are in Australia.
Which Roku Devices Support Hulu?
You can stream Hulu in HD on various Roku devices, and some even support 4k live broadcasts. Hulu is compatible with the following Roku devices:
|Roku 1||4K Roku Ultra|
|Roku 2||4K Roku Ultra LT|
|Roku 3||4K Roku Premiere|
|Roku 4||4K Roku Premiere+|
|Roku LT (2700X)||Roku Streaming Stick|
|Roku Express||4K Roku Streaming Stick+|
|Roku Express+||4K Roku Smart Speaker|
Roku Devices that Don’t Support Hulu
Unfortunately, some Roku devices don’t support Hulu. These Roku devices include:
|Roku 2 XS model 3100X|
|Roku HD model 2500X|
|Roku LT model 2400X and 2450X|
|Roku 2 HD models 3000X and 3050X|
|Roku Streaming Stick models 3400X and 3420X|
Which Devices are Compatible to Watch Hulu with Roku?
|Nintendo Switch||Android Devices||Apple TV (3rd generation or later)||Mac and PC web browser Amazon|
|Amazon Fire Tablets||Apple iPhones and iPads||Xbox 360 and Xbox One||Roku streaming devices|
|Chromecast||TiVo||LG, Samsung, and Sony Blu-ray player||PS3 and PS4|
Note: When you encounter Hulu error code p-dev320, consider watching the same clip on some other devices while using Hulu.
Roku TV Models that Support Hulu
Hulu supports a wide range of Roku TV models, including:
How to download Hulu content on Roku in 2022
Here are the steps for how to get free Hulu on Roku:
- Subscribe to the ad-free version of Hulu, which costs ($11.99 per month.)
- A Download logo indicates downloadable content next to the title of the TV show or movie. Navigate to its details page and click the Download button.
- Click the Downloads icon at the bottom of the application to stream all offline files on the device. Also, choose the Trash icon to delete them.
Why Hulu isn’t Working on your Roku?
Popular Shows to Watch on Hulu in Australia
You can stream Hulu content in Australia, such as:
Popular Movies to Watch Hulu on Roku?
Now, after setting up a US Roku account and getting Hulu, you can watch your favorite movies and shows anytime. If you wonder what to watch on Hulu in 2022, you are in luck because we have sorted out a list of the best movies and TV shows that you can watch on Hulu Roku.
|Best Hulu Movies|
|The Drop (2022)|
|Good Luck to You, Leo Grande (2022)|
|Extraordinary (Hulu Original)|
|Not Okay (2022)|
|GameStop: Rise of the Players (2022)|
|The Deer King (2021)|
|Love, Gilda (2018)|
|The Princess (2022)|
What are Other Streaming Services available on Roku?
Here are the other streaming services available on Roku:
|Disney Plus||Amazon Prime Video||Now TV||YouTube|
|Netflix||Crunchyroll||Apple TV Plus||BBC iPlayer|
Can I get Hulu on Roku in Australia?
How Much Does Hulu Cost on Roku in Australia?
You can also subscribe to the Hulu bundle that gives you access to Hulu, Hulu, and ESPN Plus. This bundle comes at $13.99 per month. With this bundle, you can watch a wide range of content on a single platform
How do I activate Hulu on my Roku?
- Press the home button on the Roku remote control to return to the Roku home screen.
- Access the Roku channel store.
- Scroll all the way down to the Hulu channel.
- To verify, select Add the channel.
- To get started, open the Hulu application and select login.
- Using the on-screen keyboard, enter your email address and password.
- Choose your profile from the list and start streaming.
How do I change the language on Hulu on Roku?
Why Hulu is not working on my Roku in Australia?
Why can't I watch Hulu on my Roku?
What is Roku pin for Hulu?
How do I update Hulu on Roku?
Which Roku players support Hulu + Live TV in Australia?
Now you can easily watch Hulu on Roku in Australia and stream your favorite movies and shows like Avengers, Animaniacs, and Matrix movies. If you are a Hulu fan, then you will absolutely love streaming Hulu because it has all the original movies and much more.
So, what are you waiting for? Power on your Roku, get the Hulu app and stream unlimited Hulu content anytime, anywhere. Just don’t forget to connect to a premium VPN!