If you are looking for a way to watch Sling TV outside the USA, you will need a VPN to unblock this service. We have given the 5 easy steps to watch Sling TV outside the USA with a VPN in this guide, you may follow them to watch your favorite shows on Sling TV.
Sling TV is the first American OTT service allowing you to watch live and on-demand content. It has numerous channels providing a great variety of entertainment at your fingertips. However, its library is geo-restricted and cannot be accessed outside the US without a VPN.
Why you need a VPN to access Sling TV outside the US?
You need a VPN to access Sling TV outside the US because it is an OTT service that is only accessible in the US. This channel due to licensing rights issues has geo-restricted its services to the US only. However, you can access Sling TV outside the US with the help of a VPN like ExpressVPN. You can use ExpressVPN to access YouTube TV, stream Adult Swim, and even unblock Fox Sports Go outside the USA.
Whenever you will try to access Sling TV abroad, you will see the following message:
To get rid of this, you can use a VPN from our list of the best VPNs to access Sling TV without any problem. The VPN masks your IP address and geographic location to trick the channel into thinking that you are accessing it from inside the US. This gives you accessibility to the channel from anywhere outside the US.
Best VPNs to Watch Sling TV Outside USA in 2021
These are the best VPN providers you can try to watch Sling TV abroad from anywhere.
1. ExpressVPN – Most Reliable VPN to Watch Sling TV from Anywhere
ExpressVPN is the most reliable VPN provider. It has a network of 3000+ servers in 94 countries and offers 256-bit encryption to secure you from any IP or DNS leaks. ExpressVPN also has a strict no-logs policy. It has more than 3000 servers worldwide and its US servers are highly reliable for unblocking Sling TV with a single click.
You can buy its 1-year package for $6.67/mo with a 30-day money-back guarantee. It offers 5-simultaneous connections, enabling you to share your account with your family. ExpressVPN can let you access Sky Go abroad and access Hotstar in UAE.
2. SurfShark – Pocket-friendly VPN Servers for Accessing Sling TV
Surfshark is an affordable VPN for streaming Sling TV. One of the main reasons for its popularity is its fantastic speed and server variety. It has 3200+ servers in 61+ countries that are secure and optimal for streaming in terms of speed. Its servers in the USA are fast and secure and are great for unblocking and streaming Sling TV from anywhere.
Surfshark offers a 2-year plan for $2.49/mo only. This is the lowest price that you will get for such an amazing service. It has 24/7 live chat support as well, in case you face any issues in usage, you can always contact them. Use Surfshark to watch Channel 9 outside Australia via its Australian servers, or even stream PBS outside the US connecting to its American servers.
3. NordVPN – Popular VPN to Unblock Sling TV Abroad
NordVPN is another VPN that can easily unblock Sling TV abroad. NordVPN has 5500+ servers in more than 59 countries and it is among the few providers that can unblock Sling TV easily.
You can get NordVPN for $4.89/mo only on its 2-year plan. NordVPN also offers AES 256-bit encryption and a strict no-logs policy. Use NordVPN to watch Rai TV outside Italy by connecting to its Italian servers.
Can I Watch Sling TV in the US with a Free VPN?
If you are a freebie looking to unblock Sling TV with a free VPN then I have some good news and some bad news at the same time. The good news is that yes, you can watch Sling TV with a free VPN. However, the bad news is that using a free VPN means putting yourself at risk of hacking and numerous other cyber threats.
I would personally recommend you not to use a free VPN because their usage is quite risky. They keep a track of your activity and they can also leak your IP and DNS.
Sling TV Packages
Sling TV offers two packages with distinct features that are Sling Blue and Sling Orange. The details of these Sling TV packages are as follows:
1. Sling Blue
- Price: $35/mo
- 3 device streams
- No contracts
- Free 50 hour DVR
2. Sling Blue
- Price: $35/mo
- 1 device stream
- No contracts
- Free 50 hour DVR
How To Pay for Sling TV Outside the US (with Paypal)
You can follow these 10 simple steps to pay for Sling TV outside the US with a PayPal account:
- Use ExpressVPN to connect to the US server.
- Create your Paypal account and if you already have one then log in.
- Now go to the Paypal US Gift Card Store section.
- Go to ‘Categories’ and select ‘Arts & Entertainment.
- Click on Sling TV and buy a gift card worth the package’s price.
- You will receive the gift card at the email address that you use for Paypal.
- Go to Sling TV and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Select the ‘Redeem Gift Card’ option.
- Enter the details of your gift card and redeem it.
- Now, you will be able to select any channel of your choice for streaming.
What Devices are Compatible with Sling TV?
You can watch Sling TV outside the US on the following devices
- Amazon Fire TV.
- Apple TV. (Best Apple TV VPNs)
- Xbox One.
- Google Chromecast.
- iPhones, iPads (iOS 9 and up, iPhone 4.0 and up)
- Android smartphones, tablets, and TVs.
Sling TV Channels
Both Sling TV packages offer a different set of channels like:
It is focused on News and Entertainment and has channels like NBC and Fox local channels (in select cities) as well as cable networks like AMC, BET, Bravo, CNN, Fox News, FX, National Geographic, Nick Jr., Syfy, TBS, TNT, and the USA.
This package is more focused on sports and family shows, which is why it offers channels like ESPN, AMC, BBC America, Cartoon Network, CNN, Comedy Central, the Disney Channel, Food Network, Freeform, HGTV, Lifetime, TBS, and TNT.
How to Watch Sling TV on the Android Devices
You can watch Sling TV on any Android device as well, all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Download and Install the ExpressVPN app.
- Log in to the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server from the USA.
- Now Go to your mobile Apps Settings and select Google Play Store.
- Clear its cache and other data.
- Return to home and open Google Play Store.
- Search for the Sling TV app.
- Download and Install the Sling TV app.
- Now, sign-up / login to the service.
How to Watch Sling TV on iOS Devices
Follow these 6 simple steps to watch Sling TV on iOS devices:
- Download and Install the ExpressVPN app on your iOS device.
- Login to the VPN app and connect to a USA server.
- Create a new Apple ID on a US postal code / Address.
- Once the US Apple ID is created, go to the App Store and search for ‘Sling TV’.
- Download the app and install it on your device.
- Login to the Sling TV app and start streaming your favorite channel on your iOS device.
How can I watch Sling TV outside USA?
You can watch Sling TV outside the US with the help of a VPN provider like ExpressVPN. You can connect to a US VPN server and then access Sling TV.
Can I watch Sling TV on multiple devices at one time?
Yes, you can watch sling TV on multiple devices at one time but the number of the multi-logins allowances varies from package to package. If you are using the Sling Orange package then you can only stream on one device at a time. If you are using Sling Blue then you can stream on 3 different devices simultaneously. Whereas, if you are using Sling Orange + Blue, then you can watch its streams on four different devices at one time.
Does Sling TV work with VPN?
Yes, Sling TV works fine with a VPN and does not breakdown. You can watch a VPN like ExpressVPN to unblock Sling TV from anywhere.
Can you create a Sling TV Account outside the US?
No, you can not create a Sling TV account directly from outside the US because you will need an American method of payment. However, in this case, you can opt for gift cards or virtual credit cards.
Can you bypass blackouts with a VPN on Sling TV?
Does Sling Require a Subscription?
How to Cancel Sling TV Outside the USA?
- Connect to an ExpressVPN USA server.
- Go to the Sling TV website and log in to your account.
- Go to your Account Settings.
- You will see the ‘Cancel Subscription‘ option over there.
- Simply click on it and enter your password for confirmation.
My VPN Doesn’t Work With Sling TV – What Can I Do?
Sling TV is an amazing online streaming service offering a variety of high-quality content. It is quite obvious that people living or traveling outside the US are deprived of this great service. I have explained this whole procedure to help them unblock Sling TV outside the USA from anywhere.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?