Are you looking for ways to watch Hulu on LG TV? If yes, then you are at the right place as we will be unveiling the five steps to watch Hulu on LG TV.
If you live outside the US, then you can’t access Hulu directly on your LG TV. You may head towards our sections that explain how you can watch Hulu on LG TV outside the US.
We have also given a list of the LG TVs compatible with Hulu, so keep reading this guide to know everything about watching Hulu on LG TV.
How to Install Hulu on LG TV
If you don’t find Hulu on your LG TV, then you can follow the steps below to install Hulu on your Smart TV:
- Press the Home button on your LG TV remote.
- Choose More Apps.
- Go to the LG Content Store.
- Search for the Hulu App.
- Click to install the Hulu app on your TV.
If you don’t see the Hulu app after the search, it means that your LG TV is not supported with the app.
How to Watch Hulu on LG TV Outside the US
If you are not in the US and still want to access Hulu in your region, you can get it with the help of a VPN. Follow the steps below to get Hulu on your LG TV in geo-restricted countries:
- Subscribe to a VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Download and install its app on your PC.
- Sign in to ExpressVPN’s DNS Settings page.
- Click “Register my IP address” and toggle to enable “Automatically register my IP address.”
- Note your MediaStreamer DNS IP address on the Setup page.
- Get your hostname registered to set up MediaStreamer on your LG TV.
LG TV Configuration
- Press the Settings button on your LG TV remote.
- Select Advanced and go to Network.
- Select WiFi and click Edit.
- You’ll see a box beside Set Automatically, uncheck it.
- Enter the noted MediaStreamer in the DNS field.
- Click Connect and restart your TV.
- Go to the LG Content Store and install the Hulu app.
- Sign in to enjoy watching your favorite shows on Hulu on your LG TV.
Hulu LG TV Supported Devices
Hulu comes preinstalled on all new LG TVs. The following versions of LG TVs have the Hulu app preinstalled:
- All LG TVs with webOS 3.5 or higher
- Select devices with webOS 3.0 (except B6, UH6350, and UH6330 models, or the UH77, UH76, and UH61 series)
- LG TVs powered by Roku TV (LF5700 series)
How much is Hulu on LG TV?
Hulu offers the following five different packages to its users:
1) Hulu Basic (monthly) at USD 5.99 per month.
2) Hulu Basic (annual) at USD 59.99 per year. (USD 4.99/month)
3) Hulu (No Ads) at USD 11.99 per month.
4) Hulu + Live TV at USD 64.99 per month.
5) Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV at USD 70.99 per month.
Hulu Device Compatibility
You can watch Hulu on the following devices:
- Apple TV (4th generation or later) (Watch Hulu on Apple TV)
- Samsung TV (select models) (Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV)
- LG TV (select models) (Watch Hulu on LG TV)
- Android devices (How to watch Hulu on Android devices)
- iPhones and iPad (How to watch Hulu on iOS devices)
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick (Watch Hulu on Firestick)
- Nintendo Switch
- Mac and PC browsers/apps
- PlayStation (Watch Hulu on PS4)
- Roku (select models) (Watch Hulu on Roku)
Can I get Hulu on my LG TV?
Why can't I get Hulu on my LG TV?
You may try the following solutions if Hulu is not working on your LG TV:
1) Clear the cache and data.
2) Update your Hulu app.
3) Change DNS Server.
4) Check your internet connection.
4) Perform a power cycle.
5) Reset your LG Smart TV.
Is Hulu no longer supported on LG Smart TV?
Can I use a VPN on my LG Smart TV?
You can’t directly use a VPN on LG Smart TV, however, you can use a VPN on LG TV with the help of SmartDNS. Read the easy steps in our guide to access Hulu on your LG TV using SmartDNS.
You now know how to get Hulu on your LG TV. We have shared the easy steps in this guide to watch Hulu on LG TV. If Hulu is not pre-installed on your LG TV then you can manually install it yourself by following the quick steps shared in this guide.
You may also like:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?