CBS is an American streaming service for on-demand video content. If you are bored of the titles on CBS or are tight on the budget and do not want to spend $6 on this streaming site, you are on the right platform. In our blog, we have shared how to cancel CBS subscription.
There are various ways to cancel your CBS subscription depending on how you signed up for the service. The streaming site is accessible on browsers, iOS, Android, Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, etc.
There is no doubt that CBS (now known as Paramount Plus) is a fantastic service for streaming shows like The Young and the Restless, True Lies, Survivor Season 44, Tony Awards, and March Madness 2023 but we do understand that there could be many reasons for which you want to cancel the subscription.
As you know, CBS is a geo-restricted service, and to watch CBS outside the USA, you need a VPN. So if you are travelling somewhere outside the USA and want to cancel your subscription from there, we suggest you use ExpressVPN as it is the best VPN for streaming platforms.
Now let’s see how the CBS All Access cancellation works:
How to cancel CBS subscription [Easy Steps]
- Visit the CBS website.
- Sign in with CBS All Access account id and password.
- Choose your account icon at the top right corner of the web page.
- Select Account.
- Go to the Subscription and Billing menu.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- Choose Yes, Cancel after checking the terms.
- Complete the survey form (fill in the reason).
- Select Complete Cancellation.
How to cancel your subscription on the CBS website?
Cancelling your CBS subscription on the website is one of the easiest methods. You simply need to go to the CBS website and sign in with your CBS account credentials. Then follow the steps we have mentioned above for CBS All Access cancel subscription.
How to cancel CBS subscription on iPhone or iPad?
- Go to the App Store on the iPhone or iPad.
- Choose your profile in the top right corner.
- Select Subscriptions and then select CBS.
- Choose Cancel Free Trial.
- Finally, confirm your choice.
How to cancel CBS subscription on Android?
- Visit the Play Store application on an Android tablet or smartphone.
- On the homepage, choose the hamburger menu in the top corner.
- Scroll down to choose Subscription from the options.
- Select CBS and then select Cancel CBS.
- Enter the reason for cancelling the subscription. If you don’t want to share the reason, choose Decline to Answer.
- Confirm your choice by selecting Cancel Subscription.
How to cancel CBS Subscription on Roku?
- Navigate to the Roku website.
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- Select Manage Your Subscriptions.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to cancel your subscription.
How to cancel CBS subscription via phone call?
You can also cancel your CBS subscription by simply making a phone call to the CBS service. Dial (888) 274-5343.
The CBS representative will ask you about your subscription details and other relevant questions including why you want to cancel it.
However, we don’t recommend using this approach as it is time-taking compared to others. Also, if you purchased CBS through a third party, you cannot cancel it on the phone call.
Can I cancel CBS All Access anytime?
I canceled the CBS account and I am billed again?
How can I tell if my account is Canceled?
Even though we have discussed how to cancel CBS subscription in our guide, there is still no doubt that it is a fantastic platform at a pocket-friendly subscription cost. You can get CBS free trial for 7 days.
If you are traveling outside USA and want to cancel your CBS account from there, remember to use ExpressVPN to help you bypass the geo-restrictions. It is legal to use a VPN, so you don’t need to worry about such matters.
For any questions regarding the CBS subscription cancel process, please feel free to ask us in the comments section.