The next Marvel superhero show Marvel “What if…?” is now available on Disney Plus. Marvel’s “What if…?” is an animated series that puts a unique spin on everything you know about the Marvel Cinematic Universe. And, if you haven’t watched the first episode yet, we recommend that you watch What If…? on Disney Plus now.
However, Disney+ is only available in some regions because of geo-restriction. So, if Disney+ is unavailable in your country, we have mentioned below how you can easily watch What If…? on Disney Plus internationally.
How to Watch What If…? on Disney Plus From Anywhere
If Disney Plus is not available in your country, you can follow these easy steps to watch “What if…?” on Disney Plus anywhere
- Get a subscription to a VPN provider. (We highly recommend the use of ExpressVPN).
- Download and Install the VPN app on your device and log in.
- Connect to a US server from the server list – because Disney+ is available in the US.
- Open Disney+ and enter your credentials to watch What If…? on your device.
Marvel’s What If…? Episode Release Date
Here is the release schedule of each episode of What if…?
- Episode 1 – August 11, 2021
- Episode 2 – August 18, 2021
- Episode 3 – August 25, 2021
- Episode 4 – September 1, 2021
- Episode 5 – September 8, 2021
- Episode 6 – September 15, 2021
- Episode 7 – September 22, 2021
- Episode 8 – September 29, 2021
- Episode 9 – October 6, 2021
Everything You Need to Know Going into ‘What If…?’
The first animated series from Marvel Studios is an anthology series with nine episodes in its first season. Brad Winderbaum, the executive producer, revealed:
“It was obvious from the beginning that it needed to be animated because of all the locations, sets, characters, and elements from the MCU we were going to revisit. It had to be in a medium that would allow us an infinite scope of whatever we could conceive of.”
The Watcher, an all-seeing, all-knowing omnipresent character, can see the entire multiverse in all time and space. While The Watcher is the guide for the viewer, there is another character that serves as the connective glue of the anthology series.
How to Watch What If…? Marvel for Free?
Subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited to get Disney+ free for 6 months so that you can watch What if on Disney+. See the term and conditions below
- Must be 18 years old.
- Only valid in US and Canada.
- New subscribers of Amazon Music unlimited will get Disney+ free for 6 months
- Current subscribers of Amazon Music unlimited will get Disney+ free for 3 months
- After a free trial, your Disney+ will auto-renew at the monthly price unless canceled.
- Your Disney+ promotional subscription will remain active unless your Amazon Music unlimited is canceled during the promotional period.
How Many Episodes Will Marvel Release of What if…?
There will be a total of 9 episodes of Marvel’s What if. All the episodes will be available on Disney+. You can get the monthly subscription of Disney+ for $7.99 and the yearly subscription for $79.98.
What other movies and TV shows can I watch on Disney+?
Here is the list of popular movies and TV shows you can watch on Disney+
- Loki (How to watch Loki on Disney+)
- Black Widow (How to watch Black Widow on Disney+)
- Forky Asks a Question
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Marvel 616
- Mary Poppins
- Alita Battle Angel
- Apollo: Missions to the Moon
What is Marvel's animated show What if...?about ?
Where can I watch Marvel What If..?episode 1 online
Who are the voice actor in the 1st episode of What If..?
- Jeffrey Wright – The Watcher
- Haley Atwell – Peggy Carter
- Josh Keaton – Skinny Steve Rogers
- Samuel L. Jackson – Nick Fury
- Jeremy Renner – Clint Barton
- Stanley Tucci – Dr. Abraham Erskine
- Dominic Cooper – Howard Stark
- Bradley Whitford – Colonel John Flynn
- Ross Marquand – Johann Schmidt
- Neal McDonough – Dum Dum Dugan
- Sebastian Stan – Bucky Barnes
- Toby Jones – Arnim Zola
- Darrell Hammond – Nazi General
- Isaac Robinson-Smith – Brick
You can watch Marvel’s What if…? on Disney+, and if Disney+ is not available in your region, a premium VPN (ExpressVPN) can help you access the VoD platform in your region without any geo-restrictions.