Are you trying to get a Disney Plus free trial? You are at the right place as we have covered all the details of the Disney+ free trial in this guide.
Disney Plus library contains over 7000 TV episodes and 500 movies and is an amazing streaming platform to stream all your favorite movies and TV Shows. Do you want to stream all your favorite movies and TV shows for free on the giant platform? Well, previously, you could do that using its free trial. However, now the original 7-day Disney Plus trial does not exist anymore.
Having said that, we have uncovered a way to get a Disney Plus free trial, which is not even restricted to 7-days. The only thing that comes as an obstacle with this trial is that it comes as a bonus via other services.
How to Get a Disney Plus Free Trial
You can get a Disney Plus free trial via Xbox Game Ultimate Pass. You can get a free 30-days Disney Plus trial by subscribing to the gaming service.
You might find this service expensive as the Game Pass costs $14.99 per month, whereas you can get the Disney Plus monthly subscription at $6.99 per month. It is, however, an excellent thing for anyone who is already using an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and he can take advantage of the free Disney Plus trial.
Using the free trial, you can unlock access to all your favorite movies and TV shows on Disney Plus.
Why Did Disney+ End Its Free Trial
Disney+ ended its free trial in the middle of 2020. Disney Plus took this bold decision before putting up highly anticipated movies on the platform. Disney Plus took this bold decision so that people would subscribe to their service rather than binging the movies on the free trial.
This decision may have also been influenced by the pandemic, which shut down theatres all over the world, and the public switched to the streaming service to watch their favorite content.
The public had no choice but to watch their favorite movies on the streaming platforms, and the platforms like Disney Plus took advantage of this and removed the free trial, and as a result, it experienced a surge in new subscriptions.
Disney Plus introduced its new Premier Access service in the mid of 2020, which gives the users exclusive access to the newly released movies that the normal subscribers can not access.
It is quite evident that Walt Disney Studios has planned to grow its streaming platform, as all industries faced a negative business impact of COVID-19. If Disney+ had continued its free trial service, it’d have only lost the new subscribers being detrimental for the company.
How to Sign up for a Disney Plus Free Trial?
Disney Plus free trial is only available in Japan. So, the people residing in Japan can get the advantage of this service. However, if you are residing outside of Japan, then you may use a VPN to mock your location and select its Japanese servers to get the free Trial.
Follow the steps below to access Disney Plus outside of Japan, and sign up on it to enjoy the free trial.
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN with servers in Japan. [Our Recommendation: ExpressVPN]
- Download and install its app on your device.
- Log in to the app using your credentials.
- Connect to a Japanese server.
- Visit Disney Plus’ official website.
- Click on ‘Start Free Trial.’
- Provide the necessary details.
- Enter your credit card details to start the free trial (your card won’t be charged for the first month).
- Log in to enjoy watching content on your Disney Plus Free Trial.
Note: Make sure that the credit card you are using has not been used before to get the Disney Plus free trial.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Free Trial
The easiest way to cancel the Disney Plus Free Trial is to cancel it using your browser. Follow the steps below to cancel the Disney+ free trial on a browser:
- Visit the Disney Plus official website on your browser.
- Log in to Disney Plus using your credentials.
- Click the Profile icon on the top right.
- Click Account from the drop-down menu.
5. Click your active subscription plan.
6. Click on the ‘Cancel Subscription button‘ to cancel your Disney Plus Free Trial.
7. Click ‘Complete Cancellation‘ to complete the cancellation process.
Note: If you’re traveling or residing in a region where Disney Plus is not available, then you will need a VPN like ExpressVPN that unblocks Disney Plus and similar streaming platforms so that you may proceed with the cancellation process.
Is your Disney Plus not working with a VPN? Read our guide on how to fix Disney Plus if it is giving errors.
What to Watch on Disney Plus with a Free Trial
You can access the full Disney Plus library, which comprises more than 7500 unique content titles, with its free trial. We have listed the best movies and TV shows on Disney Plus in 2021 in our next sections.
Best Movies on Disney+
- Agent Carter
- Already Pitch
- Darkwing Duck
- Disney Gravity Falls
- Even Stevens
- Fantastic Four
- Forky Asks the Question
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- High School Musical
- Hostile Planet
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales
Best TV Shows on Disney+
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
- Avengers: End Game
- Beauty and the Beast
- Black Panther
- Finding Nemo
- Gravity Falls
- Guardians of the Galaxy: All Parts
- Inside Out
- Iron Man
- Iron Man: All Parts
- Lady and the Tramp
- Lilo & Stitch
- Mary Poppins
Disney Plus Device Compatibility
You can watch Disney Plus with a free trial on the following devices:
- Android Smartphones/Tablets (Watch Disney+ on Android)
- Apple TV (Stream Disney Plus on Apple TV)
- Fire TV Stick (Get Disney+ on Firestick)
- PS4 (Watch Disney Plus on PS4)
- Chromecast (Access Disney+ on Chromecast)
- Roku (Watch Disney Plus on Roku)
- PC and Mac via Web Browser
- Samsung Smart TV (Get Disney Plus on Samsung TV)
- Xbox One (Watch Disney+ on Xbox One)
Although Disney Plus free trial is not available anymore, you can still get it as a bonus with other services. Another way to get the Disney Plus free trial is to use a VPN like ExpressVPN and connect to its servers in Japan and enjoy the 30-day free trial on Disney Plus.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?