Wondering how to cancel Disney Plus subscription? We have discussed the easy steps to cancel a Disney Plus subscription in this guide.
Disney Plus is one of the world’s most extensive streaming platforms and has gained over 100 million subscribers since its release in 2019.
It is home to your favorite shows and movies from Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, and National Geographic. You can watch the latest content on Disney Plus like Star Wars: Andor, Rise, and Atlanta season 3 on Disney Plus outside USA.
If for any reason, you feel that you need to cancel the subscription on your device, then you are at the right place as we have discussed the cancellation process on a browser, Android (Cancel Disney+ Subscription on Android), and iOS devices (Cancel Disney+ on iPhone/iPad) in this blog.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription (Easy Steps)
Here is the easy guide on how to cancel Disney Plus subscription and it is quite easy. However, there is a different method for each device, here we have listed a few devices:
- Cancel Disney Plus subscription using a website
- Canceling Disney Plus on your Android
- Cancel Disney Plus/Account Subscription Using iTunes account
How do I Re-Subscribe to Disney Plus after Cancellation?
It’s just as simple to re-subscribe to Disney Plus as it is to unsubscribe. There are numerous solutions available to you. In addition to the usual annual and monthly packages, you can take advantage of the Disney Plus bundle deal. Aside from that the good thing is that you can watch Disney Plus on Ps4 too!
- Disney Plus includes Hulu (with ads) and ESPN Plus for US$13.99 per month.
- For $19.99, Disney Plus includes Hulu (ad-free) and ESPN Plus.
In addition, if you wish to stream Indian content on Disney+, you can easily access Hotstar in the United States.
Furthermore, if you want to save money, you may always check costs from other locations while keeping the conversion rate in mind.
The solution is to use a reliable VPN, connect to that region, and begin streaming. Your VPN service should offer buffer-free streaming with no or few server disconnects.
What are the Alternatives of Disney Plus?
Netflix is the best option. It is not free, therefore if you want a free option, try Eja.tv or BBC iPlayer. Hulu, Prime Video, HBO Max, and HBO Go are some other amazing apps like Disney Plus.
Disney+ alternatives primarily consist of video streaming applications, although they may also include fighting games or movie online streaming.
Whereas Disney Plus has also expanded its libraries in many countries, now you can watch Disney Plus in Philippines and if you want to change the language then you need to go through how to change language on Disney Plus.
Now, let’s go to a bit depth about the alternatives:
- Netflix: Netflix is the world’s most popular subscription platform for watching TV shows and films on your smartphone.
- Amazon Prime Video: Instantly watch over 90,000 films and series. Amazon Instant Video is a service that allows you to watch movies and TV series on your PC, laptop, or Internet-connected TVs, Blu-ray players, and set-top boxes.
- Hulu: Finally, television on your terms. You may watch your favorite videos from your laptop at any time, for free.
- HBO Max: HBO Max is a streaming service that includes everything on HBO as well as even more must-see TV shows, blockbuster films, and exclusive Max Originals.
- HBO Go: Experience instant and full access to all of the best HBO series, films, comedy, athletics, and dramas with HBO GO®.
- BBC iPlayer: BBC iPlayer is a free platform that allows you to watch historic TV and radio shows that were broadcast in the previous seven days, as well as free movies and documentaries. It is only available in the United Kingdom and nowhere else.
- Eja.tv: Browse over 3000 live IPTV channels from across the world that are tested every day and watch them immediately from your web browser.
Can I cancel my Disney Plus subscription anytime?
How do I cancel my Disney Plus subscription on Roku?
1) On your PC or smartphone, navigate to my.roku.com.
2) Log in to your Roku account if asked.
3) Scroll to the bottom to Manage your membership.
4) Choose Cancel subscription from the Active Subscriptions menu.
5) To finish the process, choose a reason for the cancellation.
Why can't I cancel Disney Plus?
How do I cancel my Disney Plus free trial?
1) Visit Disney Plus’ official website.
2) Log in with your credentials.
3) Go to your Account and tap Billing Details.
4) Select Cancel Subscription to cancel your Disney Plus free trial.
Now we’re sure you know how to cancel Disney Plus subscription. You can cancel your Disney Plus subscription anytime you want and still get access to its content till your next billing cycle.