Are you trying to watch your favorite movie or series on Netflix but getting the annoying Netflix m7111-1331-5059 error? Don’t worry! You are at the right place as we have shared the easy steps to bypass the Netflix Error Code m7111-5059.
Netflix error code m7111-5059 or m7111-1331-5059 indicates the usage of a VPN or proxy and can be easily bypassed using a reliable VPN. We have also given a list of the best VPNs to fix the Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059 in this guide. Moreover, we have discussed some extra fixes and the easy method to switch servers to bypass Netflix proxy error.
What is Netflix Error Code m7111-5059?
You may have come across the Netflix error code m7111-1331-5059 or m7111-5059 while using Netflix and get the following message: “You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again.”
This error mostly occurs when Netflix detects that you are using a VPN. Netflix can easily detect free VPNs and even some premium VPNs with weak servers hence giving you this error. You can fix this error by using a reliable VPN that can bypass Netflix geo-restrictions and let you browse Netflix without any hurdles and obstacles.
Best VPNs to fix the Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059
We have shortlisted the three best VPNs below to fix the Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059:
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN to fix Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to fix the Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059. It has a large network of 3000+ servers in 94 countries, protected with military-grade encryption and top-of-the-line safety features. It provides instant connectivity and great bandwidth speed with its servers, which allows users to stream seamlessly.
It offers a special 15 months package (12 months + 3 months free) for $6.67/mo with a 30-day money-back guarantee. The price of ExpressVPN might seem a little higher than others, but once you try ExpressVPN to access Netflix, you will see for yourself why it charges this much.
2. Surfshark – Affordable VPN to bypass Netflix Error Code m7111-5059
Surfshark is an affordable VPN to bypass the Netflix Error Code m7111-5059. You can unblock Netflix with Surfshark through its strong servers. All of its servers have AES 256-bit encryption and it has a strict no-logs policy.
Moreover, it offers a 2-year package for $2.49/mo, which is quite reasonable. Surfshark is among the industry-leading VPN providers because of its service quality as it easily bypasses Netflix proxy errors.
3. NordVPN – Popular VPN to solve Netflix Error Code m7111-5059
NordVPN is a popular VPN to solve Netflix Error Code m7111-5059. It has more than 5400+ high-speed servers in 59 countries, and all of its servers encrypt traffic with AES 256 bit encryption.
NordVPN unblocks Netflix and is a reliable VPN option because it does not leak IP or DNS and bypasses the Netflix firewall easily. It charges $3.71/mo for its 2-year package and provides high-end features.
Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059: Other Fixes
The best way to bypass the Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059 error is to use a VPN like ExpressVPN. If the error still pops up, you may try the following fixes:
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies – Your location information is stored in your browser cache, and Netflix can detect that information. Always clear your cache and cookies before using a VPN. Open Netflix after clearing your cache and cookies to bypass the proxy error.
- Switch your VPN server – When tons of users watch Netflix on the same server, it gets overcrowded, and Netflix detects the server, and it blacklists that server. VPNs like ExpressVPN offer multiple servers of the same region to access your favorite content on Netflix.
- Ensure that your VPN client is updated – Your VPN application should be up to date. Check for any updates, upgrade your VPN’s app if there is any update available. Try accessing Netflix after updating your VPN app.
- Disable your Antivirus – Antivirus software can trigger device problems by disrupting or restricting programs and services. You can check if you can get rid of the Netflix m7111-5059 error by disabling the antivirus installed in your system.
- Disconnect and reconnect your VPN – Try disconnecting your current VPN server and reconnect to check if the Netflix m7111-5059 error is eliminated.
- Run an IP leak test – Run an IP leak test to ensure that your original IP address is not getting leaked and the detected location and IP address are of the connected VPN.
- Contact customer support – If none of the above fixes work, you may try contacting customer support for help. Premium VPNs like ExpressVPN offers 24/7 live chat to cater to all your queries.
How to Switch Servers to bypass Netflix Error
Some of your VPN servers may give you the Netflix m7111-1331-5059 error code. You may try switching servers to check if you can bypass the Netflix error or not. Premium VPNs offer hundreds of different servers, so if some don’t work you may try the alternatives.
Follow the steps below to switch servers to bypass the Netflix m7111-5059 error:
1. Open your ExpressVPN application and click on the three bars in the upper-right corner.
2. Click on VPN Locations to open the list of servers.
3. Enter your desired location and click the error sign to check its available list of servers.
4. Select your desired region, and click to connect to it.
5. Try accessing Netflix again after successfully switching your servers.
Can I use a free VPN to unblock Netflix?
No, we strongly recommend not to try unblocking Netflix with a free VPN. Firstly, free VPNs have very limited servers, and most of them are blocked by Netflix.
Also, free VPNs are home to malware and are infamous for IPv6 and DNS leaks. Free VPNs are unreliable, and most of them give a “proxy/VPN detected” error. Even if a free VPN works, it will get blocked by Netflix after some time. Furthermore, free VPNs are slow and are infamous for selling the users’ information to third parties.
How do I fix M7111 5059?
You can fix M7111 5059 by connecting to a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN with strong servers. A VPN with strong security protocols can bypass the Netflix Error M7111-5059 and let you access Netflix without any restrictions.
How can I bypass Netflix blocking VPN?
You can bypass Netflix VPN blocking by using a quality VPN with multiple servers and strong security protocols. You may use ExpressVPN to bypass Netflix blocking as it is famous for its security and reliability.
Is it illegal to use a VPN for Netflix?
No, using a VPN to access Netflix is completely legal as long as you do not get involved in any illegal activity or access pirated content.
Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059 usually occurs when you use a weak VPN or a free VPN. You can get rid of this error by using a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN and connect to its servers to bypass Netflix VPN and proxy errors. If you have more questions, then you may comment below, and I’ll make sure to answer all your queries regarding the Netflix m7111-5059 error code.