Disney Plus is available on Samsung Smart TV but the question is how you can get its app on it. Follow this guide and learn how can get Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV and how you can access its content from anywhere.
How to get Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TVs
- Navigate to and select Apps on your TV’s Home screen.
- Use the directional buttons on your remote to select the search button (magnifying glass) that is located in the top right corner of the app’s screen.
- Enter “Disney+” using the on-screen keyboard, and then highlight and select Enter.
- If Disney+ appears, select it and then select Install.
Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN to watch Disney Plus Australia abroad
ExpressVPN is the Best VPN for unblocking Disney Plus Australia as it has a network of 3000+ servers in 94 countries. You can get their special limited time offer, which will give you 3 months of free service on their yearly plan so that you will get 15 months of usage at the price of 12 months.
It is one of the most reliable VPN providers and offers 256-bit encryption to secure you from any IP or DNS leaks. It also has a strict no-logs policy. ExpressVPN allows simultaneous connection of up to five devices. This way, you can share your account with your friends and family and enable them to enjoy secure streaming.
2. Surfshark – Affordable VPN to watch Disney+ Australia
Surfshark is a pocket-friendly option to access Disney Plus Australia. It has all the essential features that a premium VPN should have, and it is one of the most popular VPN providers to access channels like HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, Netflix, and many others. One of the main reasons for its popularity is its fantastic speed and server variety. It has 1700+ servers in 63 countries that are secure and optimal for streaming in terms of speed.
Surfshark’s 2-year package costs $2.21/mo, which is the lowest price you will find for such an amazing service. You can share your account with others because it allows unlimited multi-logins. In case you face any issues with its service or app, you can contact their 24/7 live chat support and get help instantly.
3. NordVPN – Popular VPN to watch Disney Plus Australia from anywhere
NordVPN offers fast servers to access Disney Plus Australia. It provides all top-of-the-line safety features that are essential for an online streamer. NordVPN has 5485+ servers in more than 59+ countries, and it is among the few providers that can unblock Disney Plus easily.
NordVPN offers AES 256-bit encryption and a strict no-logs policy. This is why it is one of the most reliable VPN providers. You can avail of its 2-year plan for $3.71/mo and stream Disney Plus safely.
Why a VPN is Necessary to Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
You will need a VPN to watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV because it is a geo-restricted service and cannot be accessed everywhere.
How much does Disney Plus cost?
You can get Disney Plus for $6.99 per month or you can also avail of its yearly plan that costs $69.99 per year.
Samsung TV Versions that Support Disney Plus
All Samsung Smart TVs produced after 2016 support Disney Plus. To check for a specific Samsung Smart TV model, you can visit this page and verify it.
Disney+ Not Working on Samsung TV
In case your Disney Plus app is not working on Samsung Smart TV, then you may try the following quick fixes:
- Try Re-installing your Disney Plus app.
- Clear the cache of your Disney Plus app.
- Power Cycle Samsung TV to fix Disney+ app.
- Update your Disney+ app.
- Update your Samsung TV framework.
- Factory reset your Smart TV.